Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Victoria v. Epacris impressa

Status
Not open for further replies.
well took a look at the smileys that have made their way down yonder...
and seriously they are just as shit as everything else floating about down here.

they're a translucent, quartz-like white pill. easily identifiable as a weak-med speed bomb. chipped a bit off and got a mild speedy taste on my tongue, but you'd need half a dozen to get going, so not worth it.

i think the KG's mentioned earlier may have actually been TAGs... the other two logos, gatecrashers and fox (sports) circulated back with the pink/blue/yellow tags back in '07. happy memories of the pink variety.... although there were quite a few batches, but generally speaking they were on the better scale of illegal pharmaceuticals ;)

and seriously they are just as shit as everything else floating about down here.

they're a translucent, quartz-like white pill. easily identifiable as a weak-med speed bomb. chipped a bit off and got a mild speedy taste on my tongue, but you'd need half a dozen to get going, so not worth it.

i think the KG's mentioned earlier may have actually been TAGs... the other two logos, gatecrashers and fox (sports) circulated back with the pink/blue/yellow tags back in '07. happy memories of the pink variety.... although there were quite a few batches, but generally speaking they were on the better scale of illegal pharmaceuticals ;)

haha, either my tolerence is extremely low or we had a different batch... because the ones i dropped last night knocked me on my ass and were fantastic.

i would say a different batch. these had a slight score on them. but were almost kinda see-thru, the way they were compounded. definitely not like your powdery, chunky, speckly MD-sort.

ah okay, sounds like a totally different batch then. mine had no score and looked nothing like that.

Name: Blue Mitsubishi

Colour: Blue

Logo: Mitsubishi (Some of the logo's are very faint)

Height: 3mm

Diameter: 7mm

Weight: Unknown

Scored:No

Bevel: Front & on some there is a small bevel on the back

Texture: Smooth to touch, Hard pressed together

Smell: Chemical smell

Taste: Very bitter

Reagent Tested: No

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7383/mitsibishi.jpg

Pill info Request - Blue Mitsubishi - Melbourne

Logo: Mitsubishi Press indented (Some of the logo's are very faint)

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7383/mitsibishi.jpg

Someone please delete my previous post as i didnt put in a title

Last edited:

Yep seems to be way to many batches of these smileys going around, my mate had one and said he felt nothing at all after 2hours.. so I double dropped the next night and all I felt was a 10% mood change.. no peak no euphoria.

though the ones I had were white with brown specs, slight bevel no score.

Pill info request - Blue Mitsubishi - Melbourne

Pill info Request - Blue Mitsubishi - Melbourne

Logo: Mitsubishi Press indented (Some of the logo's are very faint)

mitsibishi.jpg

yum.
looks like these babies may be what saves our city over easter...

a chemical smell & bitter taste are generally good indications of an mdxx-medium dose pill.

nothing on PR yet, but when you get a chance to try them, do report back! :)

yum.
looks like these babies may be what saves our city over easter...

a chemical smell & bitter taste are generally good indications of an mdxx-medium dose pill.

nothing on PR yet, but when you get a chance to try them, do report back! :)

They are on Pillreports but some people dont even write much they just write "i dropped one and i had a stomach ache" on them & the guys tester was old & the test results came up as aqua?
I tested 1 it turned pretty black but swirl it around & there were traces of Blue so must be a pretty strong dye they used in the pill or something?

hints of blue throughout a change to black usually indicates the presence of speed, from my memory. but yeah. see how it goes :)

I'd like to hear about the Melbourne Smileys.

Colour: White with brown/yellow specs

Logo: Smiley face indented.

Height: 5mm

Diameter: 8mm

Scored: No

Bevel: Around the top edge only, angled off.

Texture: Hard

Taste: Bitter

^ Same as above but Green, too.
Just got a few, want to know what they are like.

Green Smileys
Smiley Face indented
8 by 5mm
Angled top edge.
Bitter
No score

Anyone got info on, yellow explanation marks, no score, firm pill, good press. Mate said these are the bomb but any more info would be great.. cant find any info on PR.

expect that post will get turfed, but if it's any help at all, the question marks that were doing the rounds 8 or so weeks back were freaking mad. they were a beigey-yellow, so who knows, may be some hint of a relation in the logos.

picking up my beans in just over an hour!!! ARGH. the wait....

yeh the question marks were great, both white and green.. yeh I think there must be some sort of connection between the 2 logos. Size ect is the same as the question marks!!

Does anyone know anything about the Pink Doves that are floating around Melbourne at the moment?
Ive heard alot of mixed reviews about them and apparently the ones I just picked up are a 'new' batch and are different from the old ones that went around about a month ago which were pretty average.

Status
Not open for further replies.