Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Victoria v. Epacris impressa

Status
Not open for further replies.
reckon they could be the same cook?
these are definitely yellow - the flash makes them look white though.

He told me white diamonds ...and there are no other reports of diamond logo pills around at this time except for what you have ... and my mate mentioned diamonds that did nothing ..

chances are with pills all over Australia being shit like they are at the moment that you have the same pills my mate had in sydney ... anyhow try one see how you go ...

railed up a tiny 10mm*2mm line just to see if i noticed anything:
- definite body energy, picked me right up.
- slight slight pupil dilation, not enough to be certain.
- slight cloudy brain.
- also, i tasted the powder and it tasted a little sweet and my tongue went a little numb/tingly...
- licking the pill itself did not produce any fizzing.
- it burnt a little upon insufflation.
- definite mood enhancement

firstly, it can't be mdma - as it isn't even noticeable in such small amounts. 30mg is reported to be the threshold on erowid.

ketamine? apparently the white diamonds are adulterated with K... these pills are yellow, but have white speckles in them. however, the flaw in this suggestion is that i felt the effects immediately... erowid says K takes a few mins to set in when insufflated.

speed or coke? pipes?
btw, i have been on Pristiq, an SNRI for about two months now... is it even possible for MDMA to affect me?

Pill Info Request - Triple Stack "Spec euro"/Brown - Melbourne (SE Suburbs)

2mxg12v.jpg

Name: Triple Stack Spec Euro
Logo: One line going throught it on 1 side.
Height: As tall as 4 5cent peices stacked.
Diameter: As per photo
Weight: 0.31grams / 310mg
Smell: None
Taste: I Licked it. Tasted like speed?

Photo: http://i35.tinypic.com/2mxg12v.jpg

^ Don't know jack about your pills mate but what I can tell you is "triple stacked" is a marketing ploy, nothing more.

^ Logo would be Euro print
The line through it is normally known as a 'score'

Triple stack means nothing, how about some measurments?

- slight cloudy brain.
- also, i tasted the powder and it tasted a little sweet and my tongue went a little numb/tingly...

firstly, it can't be mdma - as it isn't even noticeable in such small amounts. 30mg is reported to be the threshold on erowid.

ketamine? apparently the white diamonds are adulterated with K... these pills are yellow, but have white speckles in them. however, the flaw in this suggestion is that i felt the effects immediately... erowid says K takes a few mins to set in when insufflated.

speed or coke? pipes?
btw, i have been on Pristiq, an SNRI for about two months now... is it even possible for MDMA to affect me?

Hey bounce, any other experiences with the yellow diamonds? Do your measurements equal a whole pill that you racked?

I'll have more of an idea after this weekend of what they are like..

Peace

Also, what do you mean by "firstly, it can't be mdma - as it isn't even noticeable in such small amounts. 30mg is reported to be the threshold on erowid." ?

White Diamond

Was told on the phone my guy had 'White Diamonds' which from the reports I'd been hearing got me pretty excited.

Arrived, there were 5 in the bag and a fair bit of powder that must have chipped off.

Name: White Diamond

Colour: White with blue/purple specks throughout.

Logo: Diamond, but not the same diamond press as the ones going around recently. More like this <> And in-pressed.

Height: 4mm (Guess)

Diameter: 8mm (Guess)

Scored: No score.

Bevel: None.

Texture: Very chalky, but they held together alright.

Smell: No real smell.

Taste: No chemical taste whatsoever, just very, very chalky. I licked the pill and just by me licking the top of it took most of the logo off.

Reagent Tested: No.

I did not purchase these, something seemed a bit odd about them, when my guy called his dealer after I questioned them he put him on speaker phone and I could hear him insisting they were decent. :\

Any info on these?

- slight cloudy brain.

speed or coke? pipes?

Dude, firstly coke is never in pills. Not even sure if coke is active orally, and why would a dealer put a very expensive drug like coke in a pill, when they can make more money selling cocaine as powder?
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't pipes fizz on your tongue and taste kind of sweet?

Was told on the phone my guy had 'White Diamonds' which from the reports I'd been hearing got me pretty excited.

Arrived, there were 5 in the bag and a fair bit of powder that must have chipped off.

Name: White Diamond

Colour: White with blue/purple specks throughout.

Logo: Diamond, but not the same diamond press as the ones going around recently. More like this <> And in-pressed.

Height: 4mm (Guess)

Diameter: 8mm (Guess)

Scored: No score.

Bevel: None.

Texture: Very chalky, but they held together alright.

Smell: No real smell.

Taste: No chemical taste whatsoever, just very, very chalky. I licked the pill and just by me licking the top of it took most of the logo off.

Reagent Tested: No.

I did not purchase these, something seemed a bit odd about them, when my guy called his dealer after I questioned them he put him on speaker phone and I could hear him insisting they were decent. :\

Any info on these?

I was given a white diamond for my birthday. Dropped after drinking and having speed. Didn't do much for me, I heard that its take a whilke to kick in, but I had fuck all in the way of effects even after two hours. I was told by mates who had them previously that they were good (these guys are kind of newbs, I have a pretty high tolerance). either there are two batches or I need to take a big break from pills:(.
The only pills I had that did anything for me were some pink/purple blanks. haven't seen them on pill reports. Look pretty dodgy, no logo. ok pressed, no score, pink/purple colour with lots of speckling.

I doubled the diamonds a couple of weeks ago & found them to be good fun

As discussed with others who also have a decent tolerance, the consensus is you need two to feel optimal effects. Definitely MDxx content though, which is a downright rarity nowadays :D

theres now a PR for the white impressed diamond rating it as MDxx low but surely they are the same batch as the yellow diamonds which didn't test positive to anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.