Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Tasmania v. Eucalyptus globulus Labill

lil angel15

Bluelight Crew
Pill Info Request: Tasmania v. Eucalyptus globulus Labill​

This thread has been created to centralise all Pill Info Requests into State/Territory specific groups. The reason for this change is due to an influx of PIR’s flooding the Australian Drug Discussion over the preceding months (Oct 08 – Mar 09). It’s important to note that this thread has not been created to limit the amount of PIR’s in AusDD, rather, it’s been created to ensure important HR information is not lost within a sea of requests on the front page. The goal is to centralise all general PIR’s within their locality specific threads, which will then allow for easier search functionality, as well as ensuring people don’t overlook PIR’s of specific HR interest. Rest assured that any pill that presents a ‘real’ threat to the health and well being of users will be afforded its own thread. Similarly, any pill that is in mass circulation and with a wide user base will also be afforded its own thread.

It’s requested that when responding with comments about specific pills that you annotate within the text of your post which pill you’re discussing. Alternatively, quote the PIR post and respond accordingly. All the usual requirements of PIR’s will still be required, however, more diligence will need to be shown when creating/responding to posts. If everyone could take an extra second to put a header on their posts indicating what pill they are requesting/providing information on then it will make everyone’s life a great deal easier. Alternatively, rather than using the quick reply function, use the ‘Go Advanced’ function and put a title on your post.

If you’re unaware of what is required within Pill Info requests, as well as not allowed, then please read the Australian Drug Discussion Guidelines. This will ensure your post is not unapproved or edited due to insufficient detail or guideline breaches. Detailed below is the generally accepted template for PIR’s.

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

It’s expected that it will take some time to become accustomed to the new requirements surrounding PIR’s. It is, however, in the best interests of the forum that we try and make the transition as smoothly as possible and with least resistance. If anyone has ideas on how to improve the Pill Reporting/Requesting system within AusDD then feel free to discuss it in the Centralising Pill Info Requests into State and Territory groups thread. Any ideas and suggestions to make the forum a better place are always welcomed. :)

Time to break tassie's drought...There are two colours of the same press kicking about Tas at the moment, any input on any of the colours would be great as the pillreports for these pills seem a little mixed.

Name: Zhong (Chinese symbol)
Colour:Red with white specks, and blue with white specks
Logo:Zhong
Scored: No
Bevel: No
Texture: Solid press
Smell: I've got zero sense of smell!!!
Taste:like a pill....
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result: Ill fill these in tmw when i get my test kits back
Mandelin Reagent Result

Will fill in more detail as it comes to me :)

low-med mdxx + felt pretty speedy, didnt test. had 2 or 3 of the reds

I ate 2 of the blues and had a pretty good time. Not super intense by any means but a lot better than some of the rubbish that has been floating around this year. People are asking ridiculous prices for absolutely everything at the moment in Hobart so do excpect any great deals!

Time to break tassie's drought...There are two colours of the same press kicking about Tas at the moment, any input on any of the colours would be great as the pillreports for these pills seem a little mixed.

Name: Zhong (Chinese symbol)
Colour:Red with white specks, and blue with white specks
Logo:Zhong
Scored: No
Bevel: No
Texture: Solid press
Smell: I've got zero sense of smell!!!
Taste:like a pill....
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result: Ill fill these in tmw when i get my test kits back
Mandelin Reagent Result

Will fill in more detail as it comes to me :)

reds are weak mdma... didnt feel too speedy but i had acid aswell the same time so its not like i was going to sleep that night anyway

info request: blue dolphins, blue doves, orange/pink mercedes

ORANGE MERCEDES, BLUE DOVES AND BLUE DOLPHINS: don't buy!

Name: Mercedes
Colour: Orange/pink
Logo: Mercedes, inpressed
Height: 5 mm
Diameter: 8 mm
Weight: 350-450mg (taking into account margin of error in scales)
Scored: score on back
Bevel: 45 degree bevel on both edges
Texture: hard, dense and shiny - very 'new' looking
Smell: faint 'sweet' smell, perhaps of sandalwood
Taste: bitter when licked
Reagent Tested: yes
Marquis Reagent Result: red indicating amphetamine
Mandelin Reagent Result: green indicating amphetamine

Picked some of these up in Hobart recently and will not be consuming. Total waste of money! Get yourself a testing kit if you haven't got one.

mercedes bigger.JPG

Name: Blue Dove
Colour: blue
Logo: peace dove, inpressed
Height: 4-5mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: unknown (quantity not large enough to weigh)
Texture: seems reasonably hard, though slightly chipped
Smell: unsure, in bag with mercedes
Taste: sweet when licked
Marquis Reagent Result: nothing
Mandelin Reagent Result: nothing

I got these along with orange/pink mercedes and blue dolphins (see other reports), and it actually took me a couple of days to realise that the doves and dolphins were different pills because they were so similar in every respect except the logo, and a slightly darker shade of blue for the dolphins. Don't have a clue what is in them, definitely not going to take them. Very pissed off!

dove bigger.JPG

Name: blue dolphin
Colour: blue
Logo: outline of a dolphin, inpressed
Height: 4-5mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: unknown
Texture: a bit crumbly, slightly chipped
Smell: unknown, in bag with mercedes
Taste: sweet when licked
Marquis Reagent Result: slow change to red
Mandelin Reagent Result: slow change to green

Again, this one seemed more like the dealer's leftovers, thrown in to 'make up the numbers'.

dolphin bigger.JPG

Hope no one else has been unlucky enough to have bought these duds.

Last edited: