Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Queensland v. Dendrobium phalaenopsis

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh god this was a long time ago. lol
but basically you'd think the pill had worn off...and then maybe 40mins-an hour later...you'd be doing whatever (i know i was sitting on the toilet in my case) and the pill would just kick in again out of nowhere. haha. took me by surprise to say the least!!

oh god this was a long time ago. lol
but basically you'd think the pill had worn off...and then maybe 40mins-an hour later...you'd be doing whatever (i know i was sitting on the toilet in my case) and the pill would just kick in again out of nowhere. haha. took me by surprise to say the least!!

yeah thast the nature of 2c-b. it comes in waves... fun fun fun i quite enjoyed them for a laugh. but cheers for the response

Only thing i have been offered are the pink omegas had one in a mixed bag of the green ones. Are the pink ones similar in terms of strength etc to the light green omegas

the pink omegas are a low-med dose... you need a few to enjoy the night.. :)

I had some pink omegas over the weekend, I'd say they were low dose. I have a pretty low tolerance and it took two for me to feel anything, and even then it wasn't much.

Yes there is a serious quality pill drought going on at the moment... I think it's because of this bikie restriction and people are a bit worried to bring stuff over the border from NSW so hence no good quality pills are being brought up. Check out pillreports at all the decent stuff down south at the moment and all the crap up here!

I'm just glad that I am able to source pure MDMA once again, thank goodness for that!

Theres always good quality MDMA around if you know the right person. There may be a drought for good pills but MDMA will always be around. The best MDMA powder is imported from western Europe most of the time. Because its not a hot spot and its close enough to the illegal MDP2P suppliers. Go find some old school wogs, not bikies. They just press whatever they want :)

Hmmm I think quality MDMA is cooked on our shores... The best MDMA I ever had was cooked up in northern NSW, it was nice big clear/white shards and 150mg flogged me with my eyes rolling into the back of my head and mad shudder vision.. (150mg is a small dose for me as well)

At the moment I'm getting nice beige/brown shards which seems to be pretty good as well, I haven't had a large dose yet though only a sample dose of 50mg and that seemed to get me a little high for an hour so so it seems to be half decent.

If it's powder I don't think I would pay for it! Unless of course it was crushed crystals...

The highest quality MDMA I've had tested at 98% was a very fine powder.
Don't know it was crushed for transport..

I've had crystal that tested at 80% and it was still good, but it came on too fast to be clean MDMA and there was just a bit lacking. Had a slight aroma to it but not sassafras or chemical. Don't you it kicked the ass of basically every doubled pill at 125mg.

I guess just trust someone thats in that line of play and somehow get it tested to test purity is the only real way of getting quality MDMA, but thats pretty much a fairytale for most sadly

The highest quality MDMA I've had tested at 98% was a very fine powder

How was it tested? To be able to claim such purity, the analyst would require very pure samples. These are expensive and require a license to buy-posses-use.

Someone got hold of some of the batch I also bought at the exact time and they paid to have it analysed somewhere.
It was also slightly slightly grey, the powder, showing that colours can sometimes mean very small impurities.

I have been offered red supermen does anyone know anything about thses atm

round approx 8*4mm

thanks

Speed and low MDMA according to a mate. But he doesnt remember if it was scored ether.

round approx 8*4mm

thanks

i too have been offred these does anyone have any further info. loathe to purchase given the poor biccies floating around brissie recently

thx

round approx 8*4mm

thanks

Stay away if you do not like speed, these are pretty much packed full of speed with a tiny amount of MDMA to fool the testers.

A mate tried to sell me some but when I looked at the tests there seemed to much orange in the reagent to be a decent pill...

This is the red ones your talking about right???

Blue/Purple Mercedes.

OK I have gotten word of some purpley bluish Mercedes meant to be doing the rounds, they are just meant to be an average dose of MDxx but when I see them I will inform everyone of what they are like...

Purple Mercedes.

OK reporting back now on the Mercedes.

Name: Purple Mercedes.
Colour: Pastel Purple. (Been informed they could be a baby bluish purple colour) I was in darkish place when I tested them.
Logo: Mercedes Benz Logo, including outer circle.
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Scored: None Present.
Bevel: N/A Didn't have a good enough look at them.
Texture: Smooth, really well done press was hard to take a scraping.
Smell: Didn't have enough to smell.
Taste: Bitter.
Weight: N/A

Reagent Tested: Confirmed.
Marquis Reagent: No reaction.
Mandelin Reagent: No reaction.

I'm thinking these are a piperazine pill, the guy who took them (the dealer) reckoned they were pretty good but I have gotten shit off him in the past that was pipes and he said they were good. I don't think this guy knows the difference between pipes and MDMA very well or he's just trying to talk up his product like a lot of them do...

Anyways so I shall tell you all again, steer clear of these little baddies!

Last edited:
Red fox racing

Here is another one to stay away from...

Name: Fox
Colour: Dull Dark Red
Logo: Fox Racing Logo
Scored: Half score
Bevel: None
Taste: Only SLIGHT/ MILD chemical taste

These are currently in Mount Isa, and are complete duds:X
Didnt get sick, just non-active.

Red & Green Fox Racing.

Here is another one to stay away from...

Name: Fox
Colour: Dull Dark Red
Logo: Fox Racing Logo
Scored: Half score
Bevel: None
Taste: Only SLIGHT/ MILD chemical taste

These are currently in Mount Isa, and are complete duds:X
Didnt get sick, just non-active.

Thanks for letting us know, I've noticed that there are people posting about pills in the Piperazine Pills Thread that are from QLD but have not been putting them in here which I think is useless not informing people as I hardly ever go into that thread but come in here practically everyday.

Anyways the green ones are duds as well, they have pipes in them. I let everyone know about them in the NSW PIR thread so check it out over there, I'll quote it in here when I get a chance.

Has anybody else noticed that QLD has practically no decent pills at the moment??? I've had mates seeing if I could get anything decent, cause I almost always can, but I have been having no luck either... Everywhere is flooded with either pipes, high dose speed bombs with little to no MDxx or just plain old bunk.... It's really starting to annoy me as I would like to consume a MDxx pill lately, been like this for 2 weeks now, is anybody else getting this or is it just me??? :X:p

Green Fox Racing. (From NSW PIR Thread)

Name: Fox Racing
Colour: Light green with dark green specks
Logo: Fox (fox Racing)
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: ?mg
Scored: domed back with bevel
Bevel: no
Texture: smooth dull
Smell: not enough pills to smell
Taste: bitter
Reagent Tested: no
Marquis Reagent Result: no
Mandelin Reagent Result: no

Picked up a sample in western Sydney Today, haven't tried yet as Im at work lol. Anyone come in to contact with these pills? any info would be appreciated
Thanks

OK picked up some green foxes last night and they are total DUDS.

They smell like fucking herbs and test results show up nothing.

I'll do a PIR in the QLD thread when I get a chance and copy it into here for all to see.

Beware steer clear of these!

thanks for the reply Mushi, so these had no effect what so ever? inactive?

I didn't eat them.

After I smelt them and tasted them I knew they were going to be inactive.... So I tested a few of them and all of them came up inactive except for the one with the red spec in it, I scrapped of the red bit and that showed a bit of MDxx in it but only that red spec so there would be under 1mg in them.

Of course there may be two batches doing the rounds but these ones came up from Sydney as well so I'm guessing they would be the same as they are the same description as the other one...

STEER CLEAR!

^^^

theres always residue left over from many substances that have been put through a press so thats probably what that speck is ..

they smell like herbs ? weird ... lol

Ask your mates who may have eaten them was there any effects at all ....

these are probably crushed up nodos and green food coloring... so did they have sweet taste ? maybe bzp .. no fizzing ?

anyhow atleast everyone knows to avoid ..good work mushi ...

They have a little bit of a bitter taste but also the taste of herbs... They smell a little bit like some type of herbal tablets.

Mates who ate them thought they did nothing pretty much but kept them awake a little bit, next day effects were extremely hungover and feeling sick.

I was just about to do a PIR in the QLD thread now but just remember that I returned them, whoops!

OK that's all the info in the NSW thread about the green foxes, there is some people asking about the red ones but nobody got them so I'll chuck the one from here over there for them to see.

Update on the green ones though, I was speaking to a mate this morning who also consumed them, (after I told him to stay away from them tisk tisk), and he stated that he ate four over a 10 minutes period and thought they were like a really weak pill which brings me to the conclusion that these definitely contain some type of piperazine in them.

There are also people asking about yellow and white foxes but none have purchased/consumed them yet. My guess is that they all contain the same shit and they are just changing the ink dye set to try and fool uninformed users.

STEER CLEAR OF ALL FOXES I say, well for the next few months at least anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.