Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Queensland v. Dendrobium phalaenopsis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Omegas.

Name: Green Omega/horseshoe.
Colour: Light lime green colour a bit pastel with a few darker green specs in them.
Logo: Omega/speaker ohms sign.
Height: 3.3mm
Diameter: 8mm
Scored: None present
Bevel: Yes, both sides. Logo side has a right angle step bevel the back has a shaved looking bevel.
Texture: Hard and chalky.
Smell: Faint aniseed smell.
Taste: Bitter taste.
Weight: N/A

Reagent Tested: Confirmed.
Marquis Reagent: Slowly to purple.
Mandelin Reagent: Blue to black practically instantly.

Will be getting some orange ones a bit later this arvo so will report back on what they are like as well.

ended up picking up some green Omegas will be consuming later tonight, well give feedback tomorrow

Name: Green Omega/horseshoe.
Colour: Light lime green colour a bit pastel with a few darker green specs in them.
Logo: Omega/speaker ohms sign.
Height: 3.3mm
Bevel: Yes, both sides. Logo side has a right angle step bevel the back has a shaved looking bevel.
Texture: Hard and chalky.
Smell: Faint aniseed smell.
Taste: Bitter taste.

Reagent Tested: Confirmed.
Marquis Reagent: Slowly to purple.
Mandelin Reagent: Blue to black practically instantly.

Will be getting some orange ones a bit later this arvo so will report back on what they are like as well.

Thanks for the test Mushi. sounds good i will test drive a couple this evening and report back have a quantity half green half pink (looked at them today and not orange a defo light pink)

Last edited:
Thanks for the results on the omegas.

Muching a few tonight, so I'll update on it tomorrow morning, prolly about 5-am ish :p

Green ones id say were low mdxx took awhile to feel anything about 45 minutes or so, ended up railing up the 2nd one which did the trick so 2-3 of them would make a good night!

I'd say they were about the same strength as the LV's maybe a tad weaker but wouldn't rate them as low dose, in saying that though they were definitely not high dose either. Why is there nothing good around at the moment it's bloody bullshit... Who ever is making these omegas has done a ripe old job at flooding the market with them.

anyone had any experience with blue caps floating round the gc area? Tried them back in feb could only get my hands on a few. horrible, horrible burn when racked so much so i thought they bunk and couldnt even bare the thought of another line, but suprisingly when eaten it was an extrememly strong put you on your ass kind of high. but still medium to largly europhic and lovey but was hard to tell if it was mdma as they didnt have that cleaness open headed type feeling is usually associate with some nice mdma, more of a foggy enebriated smack (with the europhoria and love), almost uncomfortable in some stages, possibly adulterated or a mix of mdma and mdea (def not speedy at all although the one line i had was a little chargy??) could we be talking molly here?
the caps were a crazy blue color full to the brim which in past experiences usually means crap but i was quite suprised at the level of intoxication they caused. I just got word i should be able to get a new batch this week so im gunna get a new tester kit and have a look whats in em and post up the results

Name: Pink Omega/horseshoe.
Colour: Light Pink/solid Colour
Logo: Omega/speaker ohms sign. Shallow inpress
Height: 4mm
Bevel: Yes, both sides.
Texture: Soft, Easily crushed
Smell: None
Taste: None when on tongue but bitter when bitten

Name: Blue Ohms (Tao symbol)
Colour: Light blue, logo looks a dark blue/purple colour
Logo: Ohm Tao Symbol
Height: 4mm
Bevel: Yes, both sides.
Texture: Soft, Easily crushed
Smell: None
Taste: N/A

Reagent Tested: No, No testing kit available at the time.

Friends got a mix of both these pills over the weekend. No testing Kit available.

Blue Mitzi's

Just a quick note here. A friend of mine purchased some blue mitzi's, and he said they were low/inactive, low at best... he double droped them and felt a slight high for 10min then nothing...

same with other friends on the same night, so perhaps these are a rip off of the good batch a few weeks back. IDN.

just letting you guys know

i had pink omega's in Perth on saturday night, i dropped 2 and they were pretty good.. the roll lasted 5 hours or so... pretty small pill, no score on back

I wasn't too impressed with the green omegas..

Both the boy and I had 4 each, it look a good 2 hours before I felt anything (Snorted one, ate one whole about 45mins later, had another in about another 30mins, and then had the last one another 20mins later).

Peak was only very short, maybe about 45mins to 1hr. But the only reason I'm not disapointed is that the next day I felt brilliant!

I didn't have any trouble getting to sleep, woke up after about 5 hours sleep feeling great, no lack of appetite, and no scat. And I haven't experienced my usual meltdown.

Good mood has carried on today, got to work and was so happy everyone thought I was on something.

I'd say the green omegas were quite a low dose, I'd give them about a 4.5/ 10. But I still had a good night, so I'm not too worried.

These green pills getting around QLD, iv been offered "green blanks" apparently they have a possible dome ? anyone have any ideas ?

Green Apples

Has anyone herd anything of green apples doing the rounds at the moment??

the green mac's/apples around a while ago where all 2c-x. but sides that i know nothing.

i now have access to a new press of green apple macs, this is in sydney though. have these been around qld recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.