Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Queensland v. Dendrobium phalaenopsis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pill Info Request: Queensland v Blue Hearts

These taste and smell low quality, but would be great if someone has had these before in Queensland and let me know what they are like. These have been around for a few weeks now.

Name: Blue Hearts
Colour: Blue with lighter and darker blue spots and the odd diff coloured spot when looked at very closely
Logo: Heart
Height: 4 mm
Diameter: 8 mm
Scored: No
Bevel: No
Texture: Hard Press, smooth
Smell: slight smell in quantity
Taste: Rather bland, slight bitterness, not very strong
Reagent Tested: Yes
Mandelin Reagent Result: Purple/Black after a couple of seconds

i had a blue heart last night..fits your description..wasn't to bad..maybe medium mdxx..probs wouldnt get again though.

SE QLD - White Hearts.

Name: White Hearts.
Colour: White with clear looking specs.
Logo: Heart, (same heart as on the pink ones that were going around).
Height: 4.3mm
Diameter: 8.2mm
Scored: None Present.
Bevel: Slight right angle bevel on non logo side.
Texture: Pretty hard, doesn't crumble or chip easily.
Smell: Weird sweet sort of smell.
Taste: Bitter taste, can leave on tongue for a while though.
Weight: 242mg

Reagent Tested: Confirmed.
Marquis Reagent: Purple.
Mandelin Reagent: Black.

Not a very strong pill, would say medium dose at the most. Try and find something a little more different although the market seems to be flooded with these at the moment. I felt really shit the next day after consuming these although that could be because of the mixture of coke and alcohol I also consumed, I found it really hard to get out of bed... Nothing a little line couldn't fix though lol.

Name: Blue Mitsubishi
Colour: Dark blue with white, beige and dark blue specs, not one consistent colour.
Logo: Mitsubishi 3 Diamonds logo.
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Bevel: No but all are very chipped on the corners of both sides, logo side looks as though it is pushed in a little with a bit of an edge to it.
Texture: Very crumbly, every pill is chipped doesn't take much to crush them, dropping one on the ground sure did the job.
Smell: Extremely strong chemical and aniseed smell.
Taste: Strong bitter chemical taste.
Weight:N/A no point cause each pill will be different.

Marquis Reagent: Slowly went to purple and then black.
Mandelin Reagent: Instantly black with bubbling, hissing and smoke.

These are definitely not DXM even though test may look as though there is some in there. A nice dose of MDMA, very nice clean strong peak that lasted 2.5 hours before coming down. I would rate these about a 8/10, probably around the same dose as the white monster incs that were doing the rounds at the beginning of the year. Get them while they are still around I would say even though everywhere I have gone has sold out already there would still be some hidden away out their lol.

These could be the same as these ---> http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=15815 WILDSTRAWBERRIES did this report, much thanks. I don't use PR these days to many n00bs on their I have found. The only difference between the two is that mine were a dark blue not light blue more of a in between though I would say... I class light blue as baby blue as well, were they that colour WILDSTRAWBERRIES??? If so there is a report in the VIC PIR about them I think, if you could let us know if it's those or not that would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Different blue ones doing the rounds in NSW or VIC, there is a report in there threads about them if you want to check it out in case you get offered these...

Yeah I'd say they were the same, your description fits mine. As for the colour, I'd probably didn't describe them as well as I could have. They're two tone blue and speckled, the main colour being a vibrant blue the rest being a lighter blue. Picked 'em up on the Goldie.They were good pills eh? :)

Yeah I'd say they were the same, your description fits mine. As for the colour, I'd probably didn't describe them as well as I could have. They're two tone blue and speckled, the main colour being a vibrant blue the rest being a lighter blue. Picked 'em up on the Goldie.They were good pills eh? :)

Oh yeah extremely good pills if I do say so myself lol. That's why I stocked up on them while I could, unfortunately I couldn't get the amount I wanted to put aside for a rainy day :(.

pink hearts

Name: Pink Heart.
Colour: Light Pink like a musk colour with clear looking specs through it.
Logo: In pressed Heart.
Height: 3.9mm
Diameter: 7.8mm
Scored: None Present.
Bevel: Slight Bevel on non logo side.
Texture: Pretty solid doesn't crumble very easily.
Smell: Slight aniseed smell.
Taste: N/A
Weight: N/A

Reagent Tested: Confirmed.
Marquis Reagent: Slowly to purple.
Mandelin Reagent: Black over slightly faster time.

Just looking for some user feedback on these for an estimated MDMA quantity/dose...

mmm.. any more info on these? lookin for the same thing... an estimated MDMA dose .... im in act btw. but the pill fits the description 100% thanks...

Blue Hearts

These taste and smell low quality, but would be great if someone has had these before in Queensland and let me know what they are like. These have been around for a few weeks now.

Name: Blue Hearts
Colour: Blue with lighter and darker blue spots and the odd diff coloured spot when looked at very closely
Logo: Heart
Diameter: 8 mm
Bevel: No
Texture: Hard Press, smooth
Smell: slight smell in quantity
Taste: Rather bland, slight bitterness, not very strong
Mandelin Reagent Result: Purple/Black after a couple of seconds

I came across these on the Easter weekend, not strong at all, the boy and I had 1.5 each, (Both have a medium tolerance), and we felt nothing at all.

I wouldn't waste your money on these..

Blue Heart

Are the heart print on these blue ones like more of a bigger heart and like slender looking sort of or are they more of a roundish smaller type of heart??? Just curious because I've found the pink and white hearts have been the same type of heart with same bevels on the back which brings me to the conclusion they are made by the same people...

Now if the blue ones are the same heart, as the white and pink ones, then that would mean this group of people must be spitting out shitty pills with the same stamp but just changing the colour to try and fool the more uninformed groups of people that think they are different doses.

I've noticed that all of these hearts going around SE QLD at the moment are not the greatest thing when it comes to dose and onset time, well that's for the pink and white ones anyways... Are the blue ones similar in effect to those?

Just curious because I've found the pink and white hearts have been the same type of heart with same bevels on the back which brings me to the conclusion they are made by the same people...

Now if the blue ones are the same heart, as the white and pink ones, then that would mean this group of people must be spitting out shitty pills with the same stamp but just changing the colour to try and fool the more uninformed groups of people that think they are different doses.

I've noticed that all of these hearts going around SE QLD at the moment are not the greatest thing when it comes to dose and onset time, well that's for the pink and white ones anyways... Are the blue ones similar in effect to those?

mm... so the pink hearts... arent so great? need to know asap because im pretty sure i have same press as yours.. i have not consumed it.. and was going to consume it at an event this weekend.. thanks...

Pink Heart

mm... so the pink hearts... arent so great? need to know asap because im pretty sure i have same press as yours.. i have not consumed it.. and was going to consume it at an event this weekend.. thanks...

Nah they are not the greatest to tell the truth... Like they test up alright and all they are just a medium dose of MDxx at most which is something I don't really like with pills these days lol. They do the job you might just need a couple extra to get you to that happy place, depending on what your tolerance is like I guess. If you do them like every couple of months then they should be alright but if your a pig or extremely experienced then they are just shit house.

PIR Request Orange horseshoes

Name: Orange Horseshoe
State/Province: Brisbane QLD
Logo: heart / poss omega
Colour: orange
Shape: round
Width: 8 mm
Texture: Smooth
Edges: Bevelled

Picked a couple of these up as a tester. dealer said they are awesome but come to think of it he tells me that every week with mixed results

what do they taste like?
the omegas are a very popular piperazine press
...so if they are sweet and sour tasting, i'd be sending 'em back

Orange Omega

Name: Orange Horseshoe
State/Province: Brisbane QLD
Logo: heart / poss omega
Colour: orange
Shape: round
Width: 8 mm
Texture: Smooth
Edges: Bevelled

Picked a couple of these up as a tester. dealer said they are awesome but come to think of it he tells me that every week with mixed results

Yeah I know of 3 suppliers that have these at the moment along with pink ones as well, not sure what they are like myself but they reckon they are good... The omegas tend to have a little bit of a bad reputation though so I'm a bit on and off about them, hopefully they turn out to be good but I very much dought they will hold up to my standards... A good pill to me should have at least 150mg of MDMA in them nothing else and nothing less lol.

Yeah I know of 3 suppliers that have these at the moment along with pink ones as well, not sure what they are like myself but they reckon they are good... The omegas tend to have a little bit of a bad reputation though so I'm a bit on and off about them, hopefully they turn out to be good but I very much dought they will hold up to my standards... A good pill to me should have at least 150mg of MDMA in them nothing else and nothing less lol.

still a greenlighter mushi so stuck to the MB. we seem to get told similar stories will provide more info on these when i get a chance. Had left them at work when posting message so did not have in front of me.

As Hyroller said little apprehensive about the omega press due to its poularity with pipes. Not taken or been offered a pipe to date and there was nothing too suss about these at first glance so fingers crossed. will taste etc and post thoughts later today

Green & Orange Omegas / Horseshoes

Here we go

Colour: some are a pale lime green others a pale orange. Each have ever so slightly darker flecks throughout
Logo: Omega symbol - Shallow press
Bevel: slight bevel on back
Texture: chalky, break fairly easily
Smell: Faint aniseed in smell (note there were 5 white hearts in bag also)
Taste: Bitter

These are the pills mentioned above. As said poorly pressed pill the logo is dificult to make out on some of them. Have quite a bitter taste but nothing that struck me as out of the ordinary (note i have not consumed a pipe so am unaware of how noticebly diff they taste).

Also some white hearts in this mixed bag same dimensions as above seem alittle firmer. no score & slight bevel. Assume these are the same as the shitty pink ones doing the rounds recently.

Brissy or should i say i seem to hitting a streak of low grade pills at the minute. fingers crossed on above & will report further once consumed any info in he meantime appreciated.

thanks

Here we go

Colour: some are a pale lime green others a pale orange. Each have ever so slightly darker flecks throughout
Logo: Omega symbol - Shallow press
Bevel: slight bevel on back
Texture: chalky, break fairly easily
Smell: Faint aniseed in smell (note there were 5 white hearts in bag also)
Taste: Bitter

These are the pills mentioned above. As said poorly pressed pill the logo is dificult to make out on some of them. Have quite a bitter taste but nothing that struck me as out of the ordinary (note i have not consumed a pipe so am unaware of how noticebly diff they taste).

Also some white hearts in this mixed bag same dimensions as above seem alittle firmer. no score & slight bevel. Assume these are the same as the shitty pink ones doing the rounds recently.

Brissy or should i say i seem to hitting a streak of low grade pills at the minute. fingers crossed on above & will report further once consumed any info in he meantime appreciated.

thanks

I'm picking some of these up later tonight so I will test them for everyone and update on some of the missing information. They should be half decent I think as the guy I'm getting them off won't get them unless they are at least a med dose of MDxx.

I'm starting to think that those white hearts that were going around had a little bit of some type of pipe in them as some people loved them but most thought they were crap but they didn't have the taste of them or that fizzyness feeling on your tougne...

Also yeah Brisbane seems to be going through a little bit of a dry/weak spell at the moment, don't know what's going on out their... Probably been a few labs busted/manufactures shut down or importers laying low. It should pick up again in about a month though, it always seems to each year.

Green Omegas

I didn't end up getting any of the orange or pink ones... I got the green ones so I just got a couple for mates that needed them tonight. They seem to look and smell alright and a few mates are giving them the go before I go and get my own for tomorrow night, hopefully they are half decent.

I'll stick up a report tomorrow on them but I can say this about them for the time being:

Colour is lime/light green.
Smell is of aniseed.
No score if my memory recalls me correctly.
Chalky texture.
Bevel on one of the side I think but I can't remember fully.

Well until tomorrow folks hope that helps a little bit, test results will be available tomorrow also.

Status
Not open for further replies.