Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Queensland v. Dendrobium phalaenopsis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it uncommon to get 2c-x in a pill? I have many non believers!!

uncommon yes, but not unheard of. in the last 2 years ive consumed two different pills that were both 2c (something).

Pink Heart

Name: Pink Heart.
Colour: Light Pink like a musk colour with clear looking specs through it.
Logo: In pressed Heart.
Height: 3.9mm
Diameter: 7.8mm
Scored: None Present.
Bevel: Slight Bevel on non logo side.
Texture: Pretty solid doesn't crumble very easily.
Smell: Slight aniseed smell.
Taste: N/A
Weight: N/A

Reagent Tested: Confirmed.
Marquis Reagent: Slowly to purple.
Mandelin Reagent: Black over slightly faster time.

Just looking for some user feedback on these for an estimated MDMA quantity/dose...

Last edited:
White Louis Vuitton / LV

Name: White Louis Vuitton.
Colour: White with beige specs and a couple of black ones.
Logo: LV (Louis Vuitton Logo).
Height: 3.7mm
Diameter: 7.9mm
Scored: Present, just a flat score not very deep.
Bevel: Present on both sides, looks like a right angle/step bevel.
Texture: Hard pill splits kinda cleanly.
Smell: Strong aniseed smell.
Taste: N/A
Weight: N/A

Reagent Tested: Confirmed.
Marquis Reagent: Purple straight away and then to a really dark purple.
Mandelin Reagent: Black instantly.

Just looking for some user feedback on these for an estimated MDMA quantity/dose... A mate picked them up and didn't want to take to many out and was hoping that these were up their with the monsters that were floating around a few months back.

Last edited:
LV's

had the LV's in brissie good clean pill rate as good med dose. rolled pertty hard for 41/2 hours approx. Had six had noprobs sleeping would recommend

^^^ Thanks for that; that's a bit of a bummer that they are only med though, but I guess it's better then the majority of the stuff going around at the moment. At least they are nice and clean though, gotta love it when you go straight to sleep after a night out on pills lol.

I've heard that these are similar to the white supermen that were around a little while ago but a little bit stronger... Can anybody who has consumed both confirm this? My DD is usually pretty trust worthy but you never know in this day and age.

I might pick myself up a couple to put aside when their is a serious issue with pills lol.

EDIT: I found this link on pillreports about the Louis Vuitton ---> http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=15577

Definitely not a high dose pill by going what pioa stated and other mates have said, the person who did that report obviously must be a little new to things...

Last edited:
^^^ Thanks for that; that's a bit of a bummer that they are only med though, but I guess it's better then the majority of the stuff going around at the moment. At least they are nice and clean though, gotta love it when you go straight to sleep after a night out on pills lol.

I've heard that these are similar to the white supermen that were around a little while ago but a little bit stronger... Can anybody who has consumed both confirm this? My DD is usually pretty trust worthy but you never know in this day and age.

I might pick myself up a couple to put aside when their is a serious issue with pills lol.

EDIT: I found this link on pillreports about the Louis Vuitton ---> http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=15577

Definitely not a high dose pill by going what pioa stated and other mates have said, the person who did that report obviously must be a little new to things...

i went through a fair few supermen during dec - jan. these look very similar in terms of clour & press quality my DD claimed they were by the same guys. In terms of dose i would rate these as a similar good clean med hit.

^^^ Hmmm that's the exact same thing my dealer told me pretty much, this is a bit interesting lol...

the PIR's have really died a death since the incoporation of this new system.

mushi how did you go with the LV's??

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=15577

Just your average pill man, the same as the supermen that were going around a little while before.

Picked up a couple of Blue Mitzis that are off the hook, just as strong as the white monster incs from around new years if not stronger. Very crumbly pill though and they are a pretty bright blue colour.

I have to get around to doing a PIR but my laptop is broken until mid next week sometime and don't want to write up a report at the library lol.

All I can say about them is: Blue Mitzis this is

Marquis Reagent: Took a few seconds to go purple then went to a really dark purple/black over a period of about 20 seconds maybe not even that...
Mandelin Reagent: Black instantly with bubbles, hissing and a little smoke. (definetely not DXM)

Really crumbly.
Dark blue with heaps of dark blue and white specs.
Really strong smell.
Mitsubishi 3 Diamonds logo, almost can't see it though cause of bad press.

That's all I can say about them at the moment but I will fix it up once I get measurements and other stuff and once my laptop is repaired....

mitzis sound good not heard of these have to put my ear to he ground? r u in se qld??

picked up a few more lv's as u say med dose bt clean just have to take more & thx for the heads up on mitzi's

Mitzis

mitzis sound good not heard of these have to put my ear to he ground? r u in se qld??

picked up a few more lv's as u say med dose bt clean just have to take more & thx for the heads up on mitzi's

Sort of around their I travel between old folks places every few weeks and it depepnds on whether I'm on holidays or not cause I go to NSW to my bros place during the UNI breaks...

Yeah you might want to search around for the mitzis, I called up my supplier today to buy him out of what he had left lol; he didn't have very many though cause everyone has been buying him out quick smart he said... I guess that's just the way things go when good rounds come by though lol. I'm putting mine aside for when their is nothing good around, got to plan ahead in this day and age I have found.

Another mate of mine also picked up some green ones and said they were pretty good, not sure if they are the same as the blue ones but he said he was impressed by them... They were also a very bad press he said, I've always found the shitty looking pills always turn out to be the best lol.

Beige Blanks - Brisbane, Queensland

I picked these up in a nightclub last night and immediately spat them out after tasting them. They did NOT fizz and do not taste sour like a piperzine. They dont taste sweet, sour or bitter - just horrible. I told my friend not to eat them after I tasted them, but she did anyway :\ This morning she said no typical MDMA feelings, couldn't sleep. No visuals either, although she was very intoxicated from drinking all afternoon. Very curious as to what they may contain, if you come across them DO NOT CONSUME! :!

Name: Beige Blanks
Colour: Beige / Off White
Logo: (none)
Height: 6mm
Diameter: 7mm
Dome/Convex: Yes, both ends.
Scored: Yes, one side
Bevel: No
Texture: Very powdery, chalky. When crushed it clumps, hard to crush to fine powder.
Smell: Very strong chemical smell, not typical MDMA smell
Taste: Terrible, not bitter at all. Weird chemical taste.
Weight: unknown

Reagent Tested: No
Marquis Reagent: N/A
Mandelin Reagent: N/A

i'd never be game enough to buy from a nightclub, have never heard of a good experience doing so..

i'd never be game enough to buy from a nightclub, have never heard of a good experience doing so..

I've found it tends to be a bigger gamble, but it doesn't always go against your favor. If you were trying to offload bunk bickies, better in a club to random than to your regulars eh?

I picked these up in a nightclub last night and immediately spat them out after tasting them. They did NOT fizz and do not taste sour like a piperzine. They dont taste sweet, sour or bitter - just horrible. I told my friend not to eat them after I tasted them, but she did anyway :\ This morning she said no typical MDMA feelings, couldn't sleep. No visuals either, although she was very intoxicated from drinking all afternoon. Very curious as to what they may contain, if you come across them DO NOT CONSUME! :!

Name: Beige Blanks
Colour: Beige / Off White
Logo: (none)
Height: 6mm
Diameter: 7mm
Dome/Convex: Yes, both ends.
Scored: Yes, one side
Bevel: No
Texture: Very powdery, chalky. When crushed it clumps, hard to crush to fine powder.
Smell: Very strong chemical smell, not typical MDMA smell
Taste: Terrible, not bitter at all. Weird chemical taste.
Weight: unknown

Reagent Tested: No
Marquis Reagent: N/A
Mandelin Reagent: N/A

Did yours have darker specs through them?

If so I'm pretty sure I had these 2 weeks ago, only racked up half at a time and felt very little of anything. I'd say not MDxx but couldn't guess at adulterants as I had already had some speed.

I do remember the taste being a little different but don't have enough experience with pipes to say it wasn't pipes.

hey

when talkin of qld we are talkin goldie the valley briz swimhavnt seen the blue mitzi or lv,s all i seen is shit around these days so much so that i have been given it a miss alot these days same with the gak

when talkin of qld we are talkin goldie the valley briz swimhavnt seen the blue mitzi or lv,s all i seen is shit around these days so much so that i have been given it a miss alot these days same with the gak

All of QLD. If you've come across confirmed dodgey/weak/piperzine pills feel free to post the details. Could save some fellow bluelighters some heartache :)

Yes please do what belarki stated so that we can steer clear of the ones that you have encountered... I very rarely come across pipe/bunk pills these days but my testers still come with me whenever I go to get on.

Also yes we are talking about all of QLD, from Cape York down to Stanthorpe. That is why the Mods have asked us to use the advanced mode to make replies so that we can make a heading of the pill and area...

Blue Mitsubishi.

Name: Blue Mitsubishi
Colour: Dark blue with white, beige and dark blue specs, not one consistent colour.
Logo: Mitsubishi 3 Diamonds logo.
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Scored: No
Bevel: No but all are very chipped on the corners of both sides, logo side looks as though it is pushed in a little with a bit of an edge to it.
Texture: Very crumbly, every pill is chipped doesn't take much to crush them, dropping one on the ground sure did the job.
Smell: Extremely strong chemical and aniseed smell.
Taste: Strong bitter chemical taste.
Weight:N/A no point cause each pill will be different.

Reagent Tested: Yes
Marquis Reagent: Slowly went to purple and then black.
Mandelin Reagent: Instantly black with bubbling, hissing and smoke.

These are definitely not DXM even though test may look as though there is some in there. A nice dose of MDMA, very nice clean strong peak that lasted 2.5 hours before coming down. I would rate these about a 8/10, probably around the same dose as the white monster incs that were doing the rounds at the beginning of the year. Get them while they are still around I would say even though everywhere I have gone has sold out already there would still be some hidden away out their lol.

These could be the same as these ---> http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=15815 WILDSTRAWBERRIES did this report, much thanks. I don't use PR these days to many n00bs on their I have found. The only difference between the two is that mine were a dark blue not light blue more of a in between though I would say... I class light blue as baby blue as well, were they that colour WILDSTRAWBERRIES??? If so there is a report in the VIC PIR about them I think, if you could let us know if it's those or not that would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Different blue ones doing the rounds in NSW or VIC, there is a report in there threads about them if you want to check it out in case you get offered these...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.