Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Queensland v. Dendrobium phalaenopsis

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I thought I was being generous... the cleanliness is worth the hype.

yeah, i was really suprised on how clean they are. so nice to have that clear euphoria!

are these the same yellow anchors doing the rounds a couple of months ago or new batch?

gay prancing unicorns (yellow ferraris)

tested with marquis, mandelin, mecke and extreme, they all *suggest* nothing but MDxx. also tastes like mdxx.

i will use them tonight and comment on the experience. you know i'm good for it.

edit: yeah they're decent pills. not strong but pure and medium. i feel very good. worth it.

Last edited:
Name: Green Palm Tree
Colour: green
Logo: Palm tree
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 7.5mm
Scored: no
Bevel: no
Texture: Firm press
Smell: No overpowering smell
Taste: Bitter
Reagent Tested: no
Mandelin Reagent Result: no

Any info on these would be great! before saturday would be even better ;)
Btw, Im in the Brisbane area! :)

Last edited:
Name: Green Palm Tree
Colour: green
Logo: Palm tree
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 7.5mm
Texture: Firm press
Smell: No overpowering smell
Taste: Bitter
Reagent Tested: no
Mandelin Reagent Result: no

Any info on these would be great! before saturday would be even better ;)
Btw, Im in the Brisbane area! :)

Had these Friday night just passed. Ate one on a semi-full stomach with about 4.5 standard drinks. Tired, but in a good mood.

Got a pretty decent buzz off them for eating just one, 45min come up, relaxed, sociable, open. Peaking at 1.15. Lasted a good hour + half after peaking. I would say Med MDxx. Comedown was minimal, but pretty shitty. That's getting progressively worse for me though.

Will be enjoying plenty of these little buggers at an upcoming festival!! :)

Last edited:
me too ;)

altho someone on pill reports sed that they got sent to hospital from dropping these trees. unresponsive n memory loss.....any thoughts?

Last edited:
me too ;)

altho someone on pill reports sed that they got sent to hospital from dropping these trees. unresponsive n memory loss.....any thoughts?

Could be anything. I don't usually get memory loss, but the other weekend I was drinking heavily and dropped two anchors. BAD IDEA. I lost half the night and although it was amusing to have my friends fill me in on the missing half, alcohol and pills should not be mixed.

As for unresponsive, they're a half decent whack of MDxx. Pretty sure I'd be unresponsive if I took enough of them :D

red devils -->

250128251_o.jpg

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=436621

because they are legal pills sold at sex shops etc and you can buy a pack for the price of one illegal pill.

There will hopefully soon be an analysis report on these tablets. DMAA has been detected, but there is a large molecular weight compound also present that is yet to be identified. It may or may not be active. More when it is known.

That's good news. I wonder what the chances of us ever getting lab testing here is, a la ecstasydata.org. I know I would be all too happy to contribute monies myself if it meant reliable testing.

White Blanks - Brisbane

Anyone have information on these:

Name:
Colour: White (very faint speckles)
Logo: blank
Height: 3.5mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: 252mg
Texture: slightly uneven, but smooth
Smell: bitter
Taste: bitter - maybe lemony?
Reagent Tested: not yet
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

Apparantly quite strong, but very "up". One user suggests MDxx, but another is suspicous of PMA (strength makes us more supsicious). thx

buy a bloody test kit if you're that concerned about them being pma, sex shops in the valley and those legal high shops around qld stock them

I didn't think much of the palm trees..

A couple of weeks ago I ended up eating 5 and just didn't get there.. Was pretty buzzed, but no peak.

But there was very little comedown.. Don't know if you could sleep after a few.. I stayed up until the next night.. So I'd say quite a bit of speed

thats odd...i had 3 green palm trees a few weeks ago and loved them.. my tolerance is really quite low right now though, so that could of had alot to do with it. but my circle all loved them aswell...

Hmmm low tolerance and you had to have three, yeah these sound fucking awesome... <---Sarcasm by the way! They sound fucking crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.