Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: New South Wales v. Telopea speciosissima

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do try it or test it again, let me know how it goes. I heard about these the other day, and that usually means they're about to flood my area, i'm about an hour and a bit north of Sydney. (may be copycats though)

is this about the yellow passions?

Name: Black Apple
Colour: Black pill with white,red speckles
Logo: Apple with a stalk, difficult to notice due to pill being black
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Scored: No Score
Bevel: Slight bevel both sides
Texture: Hard pill, well pressed
Smell: The baggie has a slight chem smell
Taste: Bitter tasting, not overly strong
** Unable to test pills

Picked these up in sydney last night and been told there average, they do not look like the Black apple pills on PR, there a lot darker with tiny white/red specks, i have tried the last batch of black apples and these def look different.

Anybody with any info much appreciated :)
Peace

hey mate do they look like the ones i put a warning post up on?its now a little down the page from this post? i didnt see your post about black apples untill my warning thread got merged have u or anyone u know tryed these yet???

na mate its about the black apples

ahh ok well i got a few of the yellow passions, look pretty sweet and look same as the pic in pillreports. got them in sydney, trying them out on sat nite, will report how they go :)

Got a couple of these as testers havent seen or can find anything on these only have done a quick search though.

Name: Ferrari
Colour: Blue With lots of white specs or the other way around however you take it
Logo: Ferrari horse
Height: 5mm with domed back
Weight: ?mg
Scored: Yes
Bevel: Slight squareish stepped
Texture: Soild little bit chalky lookin
Smell: None really off 2
Taste: Bitter usual good flavour
Reagent Tested: Yes
Marquis Reagent Result: No
Mandelin Reagent Result: Blue to black

They tested up ok will not be able to consume for a while had alot over the weekend at an event so yeah will be taking awhile off the pills any info would be muchly apprecated cheers.

Okay so here is a question why would it have no Marquis reaction but turn blue to black in Mandelin?

^^

maybe he only used mandelin and he put NO next to marquis as in he didnt use that reagent tester?

oh and by the way, someone above mentioned the blue stars (6 pointed stars).. earlier in the year these were FUCKING AWESOME (similar 2 the white male/female symboled pills) however im sure a new fake batch must be in so yeah that sucks cuz they sure were grand

I bought a few of those 6 pointed blue stars about 6-7 weeks ago. Dropped one after i bought, didnt do much. But just last night a doubled and it hit me harder than anything... smacked out roll though, no energy or euphoria, was coming down after only 1 and 1/2 - 2 hrs

Okay so here is a question why would it have no Marquis reaction but turn blue to black in Mandelin?

Because i didnt use the Marquis reagent ill just not put it in there on the next post i do to save confusion sorry bout that.....

Pill info-Orange Hearts-Sydney

Hey guys just picked up these little babys, saw some friends on them last week and they were ALL fucked off one - these seem really strong however I havn't had a chance to personally take them yet so was seeing what any of you might think of them.. from what i saw of 4 of my friends, i would guess MDxx high as they were all LOVING it and smacking out of one anyway here goes:

Press: heart <3(indented.. looks like the white heart press however almost definantly different batch)

colour: orange with mainly white speckles, but also some brown and red

Shape: Round

size: diameter about 7-8mm and thickness of about 4mm

no score, and i dont think these have bevelled edges ( i dont really know what a bevel is tbh)

i have two pretty crappy pics of these pills next to a ruler but i dont know how to add them :S lol but they are heaps crap from a camera phone so wudnt tell u 2 much anyway

after some shitty as piperazines going around my area it's exciting to see pills that look like the real deal.. anyone else had these? peace. :D

wait these actually do have a bevel on both sides.. cuz they arent exact cylinders becuz it looks like the edges of the circle on both sides has kinda been grinded at an angle.. thats a bevel right??

I think i had those ones last weekend. I knew they were orange hearts, not sure if they were shaped like a heart or just the logo but they were GREAT :0

I'd say very high MDMA, one of my mates only needed one of these at a rave.

wait these actually do have a bevel on both sides.. cuz they arent exact cylinders becuz it looks like the edges of the circle on both sides has kinda been grinded at an angle.. thats a bevel right??

lol yeah - basically - it can be either an indent or raised above the surface, on the top and/or bottom side of the pill - but the idea is, it covers the 'border' of the pills (round) edges :)

yeah, its slightly bevelled then... o my i am looking forward 2 trying these, i'll report back sunday i'de say. enjoy ur weekends

Got a couple of these as testers havent seen or can find anything on these only have done a quick search though.

Name: Ferrari
Colour: Blue With lots of white specs or the other way around however you take it
Logo: Ferrari horse
Height: 5mm with domed back
Weight: ?mg
Scored: Yes
Bevel: Slight squareish stepped
Texture: Soild little bit chalky lookin
Smell: None really off 2
Taste: Bitter usual good flavour
Reagent Tested: Yes
Marquis Reagent Result: No
Mandelin Reagent Result: Blue to black

They tested up ok will not be able to consume for a while had alot over the weekend at an event so yeah will be taking awhile off the pills any info would be muchly apprecated cheers.

P4130024.jpg

P4130025.jpg

I've got what looks like the exact same pill but in a pale yellow/off white colour. Exact same dimensions, score, slight dome, logo and very slight ring/bevel on the stamped side. Have not tested unfortunately, but have heard good things.

Looking forward to the weekend!

I've got what looks like the exact same pill but in a pale yellow/off white colour. Exact same dimensions, score, slight dome, logo and very slight ring/bevel on the stamped side. Have not tested unfortunately, but have heard good things.

Looking forward to the weekend!

Looks very professional. I know u cant judge a pill by looking at them but id be surprised if they didnt have any mdxx in them or speed.

Looks very professional. I know u cant judge a pill by looking at them but id be surprised if they didnt have any mdxx in them or speed.

I know you qualified your statement, but I'd go further and say that is simply not true, particularly now.

A few years back, I might have agreed, as I remember the good pills almost invariably "looked" good (and were often quite small as opposed to these huge ones now) and the bad ones looked crap (generally).

I was getting fantastic pills for a good 18 months throughout late 2007 and into 2008 but alas that source dried up recently. Those didn't always looks perfect but were always medium to high, CLEAN MDMA pills with fantastic comedowns (which were often just as fun as the high...with a few cones to help things along).

NowI'm getting them from a few different sources and they tend to be VERY chunky, clean, almost perfect looking pills. And they have all sucked so far. I think the dodgy producers/suppliers are getting much more professional operations together and are pressing great looking, but very poor quality and/or dangerous pills.

And the pills are so huge now....and yet still crap. It makes you wonder just how much rubbish is in them. Kinda scary. Those AC/DC and PASSIONS are a perfect example. Very big, chunky, hard pills but definitely not MDMA. Just made me feel "trashed" in an almost neutral way - not horrible, not pleasurable, just "meh". But to go with it I got nausea, slight anxiety and terrible comedowns.

^^^

Looking forward to the weekend

wingdings i just picked up the same ones as you describe, in that light yellow colour. mate can you please either put a report up on PR or even a quick wrap up here once you dunk them. im not getting on them for a few weeks but i am very curious.
cheers. lets hope for both our sakes that they go very well. cheers

I know you qualified your statement, but I'd go further and say that is simply not true, particularly now.

A few years back, I might have agreed, as I remember the good pills almost invariably "looked" good (and were often quite small as opposed to these huge ones now) and the bad ones looked crap (generally).

I was getting fantastic pills for a good 18 months throughout late 2007 and into 2008 but alas that source dried up recently. Those didn't always looks perfect but were always medium to high, CLEAN MDMA pills with fantastic comedowns (which were often just as fun as the high...with a few cones to help things along).

NowI'm getting them from a few different sources and they tend to be VERY chunky, clean, almost perfect looking pills. And they have all sucked so far. I think the dodgy producers/suppliers are getting much more professional operations together and are pressing great looking, but very poor quality and/or dangerous pills.

And the pills are so huge now....and yet still crap. It makes you wonder just how much rubbish is in them. Kinda scary. Those AC/DC and PASSIONS are a perfect example. Very big, chunky, hard pills but definitely not MDMA. Just made me feel "trashed" in an almost neutral way - not horrible, not pleasurable, just "meh". But to go with it I got nausea, slight anxiety and terrible comedowns.

okay - just because you got shafted last time doesn't mean decent quality beans are completely extinct.

it would be very unlikely that they contained ZERO md-xx and/or ZERO amphetamines, especially considering they have been reagent tested.
remember - md-xx could be one of 3 chemical constituents.

i'm getting over you doomsayers living in the past and trying to ruin it for everyone else. as human beings, we are supposed to be adaptable, and if you choose to continue to take illicit drugs then you need to be prepared to deal with the game's cyclical nature. nothing was stopping you from testing your last lot of beans before eating them....perhaps something to think about next time! %)

Hey hyrolla

You're absolutely rightI should have tested.

But I'm not hating on the whole scene cos I have had a few bad ones. I will say categorically that it is definitely harder to get good ones at the moment, despite their seeming to be a lot more "on the market".

What I was really getting at was the erroneous assumption about the look and size of pills viz purity and potency. Another ridiculous assumption was on PR this morning - "by the size of he coloured chiunks in that pill it looks like you got a decent bit of MDEA" or somethign along those lines. Absolutely ridiculous thing to say. Coloured chunks could be bloody cold power washing powder for all we know.

I'm going out tonight and will report ASAP after.

^^^ the AC/DCs and the PASSIONS both tested up as good MDxx with the mandaline reagent as did these farraris i have aquired a bunch of them and all of the mates and myself will be consuming some of these over the course of the day/night.
As for the ac/dc and passions they where of low quality for shaw but did have some for of MD in them wasnt much but there was something along with a bunch of other chems im thinking meth ketamine and other things defo wasnt clean

Status
Not open for further replies.