Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: New South Wales v. Telopea speciosissima

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ There have been plenty of different batches of the same colour mice/chipmunks - the original ones i had were definately MDEA, the later ones are definately medium MDMA.

No way to tell what batch your mates have.

Yeah i hear ya, theres always more batches going around. Its bloody annoying.

I heard they are realy inconsistently mixed mates have had some and been off chops while others have felt basically nothing. All my friends have low - med tolerances.

Pill Info Request: Yellow Stars

Just picked up a few of these for the weekend.
Any info??

DIMENSIONS:
SHAPE: Round with domed back
COLOUR: Yellow
LOGO: Star, 5 pointed and smaller looking star that is in the photos of other yellow stars on this site
PRESS: Indented
SCORE/SNAP LINE: NO Score
SMELL: smells chemically
TEXTURE: hard, smooth surface. well pressed.

Dont have a photo but here is a photo from a previous post from years ago on here. I'll put it up because it looks the same only the star is alot smaller.

There are posts on pillreports that they may be Pips but the guy i got them of said they are good and he has never led me wrong after years... but still dont want to take it and get piped! lol
i did have a tester until i moved house :/

So any help would be great!!!

Thanks!! :)

18281.jpg

Never had a well pressed MDMA pill as they mostly crumbled when touched harder but maybe the chemist added some hardening ingredient like they use in pharmaceuticals.

a mate got these the other day same as the pic but as you sed the star was alot smaller, got em along with yellow radioactives

pipes, both of em

yeah nearly had those radio actives recently too
my mate had them and looked suss and i warned him and he went with it and got piped!

damn crappy pills!!

What does it taste like? There are reports on these that indicate pipes.

I had these in the Central Coast/Newcastle area. Or some that are similar. Either pipes or REALLY bad quality speed bombs.

Not really any euphoria and very shaky, made me feel a bit sick. I wouldn't take them.

a friend had one over the weekend, she said it wass horrible and she just couldn't get out of it no matter how much weed she smoked (which is what she usually does with a bad pill)

In WA they are pipez, and quite a heavy, nasty loading.

this has been said to me aswell, my friends had these(i didnt) a few of them reported shaking of the body, a sorta spasm/muscle tightness. and generaly sick to the stomach

I still dont understand why people bother. Just give it a rest for a while. If i can do it after 8 years of doing pills 2-3 times a week with small n bigger breaks so can u guys. MDMA might come back but if u continue to buy that shit then there will always be pips around.

Yellow Stars

Had them about 3wks ago in Syd.

Im a regular user and these are some of the worst pills I've had reaction wise.

After dunking 2, because I hadnt felt anything after 45min from the 1st one, anytime I was not dancing and full on moving I felt so bad. I had to buy a new packet of cigarettes and threw up on my way there. Fresh air was the worst thing for me. I needed to be in the heat of the dance floor always moving.

I ended up spending half the night in the toilets throwing up, all liquid with little food chunks, my mouth was SO SO dry, and had the shakes so bad. For 2days after I was still shaking and when I eventually got to sleep the next afternoon, I cramped in my legs and woke up in sweats.

I have had friends take these since, and the girls have the exact same reaction, but the guys just tend to be off their heads.

Would definately not recommend these.

hi all. I haven't posted here in years but I don't take pills as much as I used to, and I've been done twice recently by what I now know is BZP....it's time I came back for some decent info!

I have 2 pills I was hoping someone could give me info on...details below. I've checked pillreports but can't find anything on the first ones....it doesn't seem that anyone really uses the site much anymore?? not anyone who isn't just a gurner anyway.

DIMENSIONS: 8mm diameter, 4mm thick
SHAPE: Round
COLOUR: Pale lemony yellow
LOGO: hard to tell, but it's either a really bad rolex print, or it's supposed to be a 5 fingered hand.
SCORE/SNAP LINE: Score on the back
SMELL: slight aniseed smell
TEXTURE: slightly chalky, well pressed.

DIMENSIONS: 9mm x 9mm, 3mm thick
SHAPE: Heart shaped, domed on both sides
COLOUR: White
LOGO: none
PRESS: domed
SCORE/SNAP LINE: none
SMELL: hardly any smell at all
TEXTURE: smooth, hard

I can't attach pics as I have no where to host them, sorry.

Anyone had any experience of these? Both in Sydney area

hi all. I haven't posted here in years but I don't take pills as much as I used to, and I've been done twice recently by what I now know is BZP....it's time I came back for some decent info!

I have 2 pills I was hoping someone could give me info on...details below. I've checked pillreports but can't find anything on the first ones....it doesn't seem that anyone really uses the site much anymore?? not anyone who isn't just a gurner anyway.

DIMENSIONS: 8mm diameter, 4mm thick
SHAPE: Round
COLOUR: Pale lemony yellow
LOGO: hard to tell, but it's either a really bad rolex print, or it's supposed to be a 5 fingered hand.
SCORE/SNAP LINE: Score on the back
SMELL: slight aniseed smell
TEXTURE: slightly chalky, well pressed.

DIMENSIONS: 9mm x 9mm, 3mm thick
SHAPE: Heart shaped, domed on both sides
COLOUR: White
LOGO: none
PRESS: domed
SCORE/SNAP LINE: none
SMELL: hardly any smell at all
TEXTURE: smooth, hard

I can't attach pics as I have no where to host them, sorry.

Anyone had any experience of these? Both in Sydney area

Hi, I had something like what u described in your 1st one, and I did a pill report on them. And they were Bunk!! http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=16783

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.