• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

K-Y Jelly Yours and Mine

yeah all my friend didnt like it and tried to pawn it off on me.
shits garbage imo.

Becareful with the stuff... and I say this to the men!

I bought the stuff because my husband and I are really open to new sexual things... so I grabbed some one night.

We tried it and it was just weird. It made me feel kind of 'cold' down there... and he said it did nothing to him and it was so thick it felt like a thin condom.

Then another night we ran out of our regular lube so I just grabbed the "Hers" oil because I enjoy foreplay to my husband. I put some on him and proceeded to 'foreplay'. He stands up almost screaming.. he said that it felt like it was burning his skin off. Then I got up to go help him wash it off.. and I noticed my hand tingleing..

Just like someone mentioned above it's like Icey-Hot and Bengay mixed into one. It totally ruined our sex that night. Stupid Yours and Mine.

:p

Last edited:
damn that sucks... glad i read this thread cuz i was thinking about tryin it.

I haven't tried it. I thought about it. I'll stick to Liquid Silk (probably NSFW). It is allergen free, glycerine free, safe to use with condoms, and may actually have a preventive effect on bacterial and yeast infections.

K-Y Warming was interesting, just mildly so though.

Any of you who have had problems with the stuff should write to the manufacturer and tell them about it. You might get a more compatible product for free!

We've tried it and I really like it, the thing is, is that you cant use a lot or it will burn. But other than that its great and the sensation was really nice. Ive tried the ky warming one and that one just made me burn....this one does the job but I guess you just have to try it and see how it reacts with your body since everyone is so different.