• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Been snorting oxy 5s

dexforfood

Bluelighter
So im thinking. Ive been snorting oxy 5s. Up to 20 of them in one sitting. Could snorting this massive amount of filler cause damage?

Yes i searched. Theres not much info on 5 mg oxys, let alone the effects of snorting them.

Short answer. Yes.

Any pill, whether 5/500 Vicodin or 5 mg Oxycodone will contain those fillers/binders, and you can do serious damage by inhaling so deeply you lodge material in your lungs. You can also perforate your septum, requiring surgery to repair. Why not just use them as suppositories instead or better yet, just swallow the things like you're supposed to? And this isn't meant to be chastising, just informative. Do what you have to, but try to be responsible.

damn, I think we need a big as sticky for a snorting guide. Are these 5mg OxyIR pills or are they percocet?

I better form of ingesting would be parachuting. or chewing them in your mouth and shallow. Fast onset, longer duraration then snorting, and less damage done:)

take it from someone who has snorted thousands of hydromorphone pills the last few years, you will fuck up your nose snorting pills frequently. Not in the same way that long term coke use does, but now it doesn't take me more than a few days of snorting and I have a cough and a sinus infection. Your best bet is to crush up that pill in a spoon, put a little bit of water in it, mix it up, and then draw the liquid into a oral syringe through the cotton from a q-tip. Then just squirt that water into your nose a little at a time. Basically you did a mini CWE to filter out the binders.

Please tell me they're not percocets.

Change your ROA or at least start parachuting/plugging (ftw) then allowing yourself a snort on the 5rd or 6th day. I know I got addicted to the onset of the snorted powder and the ritual of it, but it's dangerous and the bioavailbity is much lower than other ROAs.

And if they're Percocets (shudder), I hate to think of all that crap going in to my nose. I'm thinking they're probably 5mg OC IRs

I guessing they HAVE to be Oxy IR since he said he snorted 20 of them.

Thats still A LOT of filler dude. It probably can cause some damage. The BA is higher if you take them orally anyway, so just pop em or parachute em.

If they're IRs you don't even need to parachute. Just swallow em' and maybe even chase it down with a couple tylenols or something. The acetaminophen has some pretty nice synergy with the oxycodone. I find that taking 40 mg in percs (e.g. eight of the 5/325s or four of the 10/325s) gives me a stronger heavy and full feeling than 40 mg of insufflated and even parachuted oxycontin ("pure" oxycodone. no apap). But a faster rush is nice. I keep telling myself to take em orally to be more efficient but I never bother to wait 20 minutes and always end up choosing the 5 minute route...

Bay Area 510 CALI

sounds like a bad idea to me + i thought oxys had a high oral BA no?

If they're IRs you don't even need to parachute. Just swallow em' and maybe even chase it down with a couple tylenols or something. The acetaminophen has some pretty nice synergy with the oxycodone. I find that taking 40 mg in percs (e.g. eight of the 5/325s or four of the 10/325s) gives me a stronger heavy and full feeling than 40 mg of insufflated and even parachuted oxycontin ("pure" oxycodone. no apap). But a faster rush is nice. I keep telling myself to take em orally to be more efficient but I never bother to wait 20 minutes and always end up choosing the 5 minute route...

Bay Area 510 CALI

don't listen to this idiot, NEVER add tylonol to your drugs when you don't have to, first of all there is no synergy and second if you drink even moderately or lightly the day before or after adding apap to your drugs, this can cause some liver damage, also remember they put apap in the pills so NOT to encourage using them for a high, apap might be good for a fever but it does not synergize with your oxy whatsoever, I can't believe this dude above me even said that

B

dude i'm not taking about 4000 mg of apap. Just a couple (1000 mg). The synergy is just my opinion and there are others would agree with me that taking percs makes em feel a lil more fucked up than parachuting or taking the IRs with equivalent mg. A couple tylenol would not be toxic, even with alcohol (and I never even mentioned drinking). So I don't understand how I am an idiot. I never recommended any information that would be harmful or toxic. Put a post on the synergy and I guarantee you that there would be quite a few that feel the same way. My opinion doesn't make me an idiot (If i told someone to take more than 2000 mg of acetaminophen at one time I could see how it would be irresponsible but I DID NOT.) Taking 650 mg of oral apap is not toxic (5/325 x2). It's not like i'm telling someone to chase down a handful of 5/500 vikes with a 5th of Jack. You are being a douche bag calling me an idiot. Meanie

When I said "chase" in my earlier response I was not referring to alcohol in any way. I do not condone alcohol in conjunction with apap AT ALL nor do I condone taking more than a gram of apap in 24 hrs. When I have a few 15 mg oxy IRs (they have no tylenol) I take a couple tylenol with it, in the rare occasion I actually do take the IRs orally. IMO Percs (or whatever compounded oxy product) fuck me up than the single-entity products (when my tolerance was below 40 mg. Past that point you'll appreciate 80s more). It helps me but may not help you, to each his own. But nothing I said encouraged a lethal combo/dose so I wouldn't call it stupid. I know what can kill me and what can't, I'm nearing the end of my LVN program. Even though a vocational nurse isn't that high-ranking in the med. profession, we medical professional addicts still know more than non-med. field addicts.

Last edited:
don't listen to this idiot, NEVER add tylonol to your drugs when you don't have to, first of all there is no synergy and second if you drink even moderately or lightly the day before or after adding apap to your drugs, this can cause some liver damage, also remember they put apap in the pills so NOT to encourage using them for a high, apap might be good for a fever but it does not synergize with your oxy whatsoever, I can't believe this dude above me even said that

B

^I was prescribed OXY-IR. My Dr. suggested I take the otc painkiller of my choice (tylenol, acet., naprox., etc) to help w/ pain. It's safe, as long as you don't overdo either meds. Never add more apap or tylenol to a pill that already has it, that's just plain stupid. I'm only talking pure narcotics.

Some people have speculated that, when taking pure pain meds for recreation (not pain) that an aspirin or tylenol helps to feel the narcotic more because it's actually working on minor aches and pains you may have, while the narcotic is numbing your ass out... Not sure how I feel about this speculation, not sure I care enough to research it.

got it

^I was prescribed OXY-IR. My Dr. suggested I take the otc painkiller of my choice (tylenol, acet., naprox., etc) to help w/ pain. It's safe, as long as you don't overdo either meds. Never add more apap or tylenol to a pill that already has it, that's just plain stupid. I'm only talking pure narcotics.

Some people have speculated that, when taking pure pain meds for recreation (not pain) that an aspirin or tylenol helps to feel the narcotic more because it's actually working on minor aches and pains you may have, while the narcotic is numbing your ass out... Not sure how I feel about this speculation, not sure I care enough to research it.

^
My point exactly (concerning safety)

Hey There all,
I'm new here but I have a question....
I have a VERY high tolerance. I can take 10 1000mg's of vic and get a minor buzz now.
I now have 10mg of Oxi and 30mg of Morphine..
whats the best thing to do to get a high?

Hey There all,
I'm new here but I have a question....
I have a VERY high tolerance. I can take 10 1000mg's of vic and get a minor buzz now.
I now have 10mg of Oxi and 30mg of Morphine..
whats the best thing to do to get a high?
K first let's get this out of the way...

THERE IS NO FUCKING SUCH THING AS 1000 MG VICS THEY ONLY COME IN 5, 7.5, AND 10 MGS THE BIG NUMBER IS FUCKING TYLENOL...

Now then, where was I? Oh yes, crush them up and swallow them. But even if your tolerance is just for 50 mgs of hydrocodone (the only stuff in vics that matters) don't expect much.