• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

how to plug suboxone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluckimissed420

Bluelighter
Hi this is fluckimisd and i have been off H 4 about 2 months now. I found a clean work which I cut the top off and am now trying to plug up and have not the slightest clue on the steps if you have experience please hlp as it it time for my nightly dos. I am on 4- 8 mgs per day.

Please do not tell me to search As I have already done that with no help. Thankyou

Then you must suck at searching.

Last edited by a moderator:
so you have an oral syringe?

All you need to do is cut the 8mg pill in half, 4mg, split that in half and dump the 4mg in the back of the syringe.

now push the plunger in the syringe down to the bottom, and suck up some water, leave a little bit of air in the syringe and shake until the suboxone is dissolved.

now lube up the end of the syringe with lotion. Lay on your side grab some toilet paper, and insert the syringe slowly in your ass, until it is about 1-2inches in, push the plunger, and take the syringe out, leave it somewhere to wash, whipe your ass.

now lay there for about 2-3 minutes, your stomach will hurt, but its fine, after a few minutes get up, clean up and sit down.

ALSO, make sure you shit in the last 2 hours, so it absorbs good.

also are you trying to get high or what? Cause this might give you a good buzz, if your tolerance is down

BTW, 4mg is going to give you the SAME results as 8mg will, it does not make a difference.

^i'm thinking it would still be good to filter the suboxone solution before putting it into the oral syringe and into the ass, don't you think???

no, its the same as swallowing or snorting. just different membranes, it isnt going into your blood or anything.

Plus i have plugged generic oxy, which was a goeey/chunky solutution that had to be pushed hard to go in. Suboxone dissolves freely, and is not trouble at all

yea but i think it would still prolly be better to filter out some of those inactives before putting it into your body.

Plugging subutex (in my case) never worked well for me. Wheras I got great results from intranasal use. Don't know about suboxone because of that shitfaced worst poison on the planet naloxone in it.

If it's the same, then nasal route is the way to go from my experience.

If I take sub sublingualy it sorts my wd, but I remain crawing badly, whereas snorting about half of what I would take subling. gives me only a slight buzz which last for about 20-30 minutes, and then I stabilize, I'm not high, but I don't crave opiates anymore.

Sure it is pretty bad to snort pills. But this is only thing that worked for me so far when it comes to bupe.

Hope this helps

I ALWAYS got a headache when I plugged suboxone, but never ever when I snorted it.

Personally, stick to snorting.

Won't the naloxone in the suboxone capsule cause you to go into withdrawal? I thought it was inactivated in the GI tract.

naloxone in subutex doesn't do jack shit. Bupe has way higher affinity toward receptors then naloxone. It's there only so they could rechedule suboxone. It doesn't prevent iv, it doesn't do jack shit apart from poisons you because naltrexone/naloxone are pure poison and I spit at the man who invented it.

Using Naloxone/Naltrexone for treatment is completely retarded since it doesn't do jack shit for you apart from preventing you to take opiates. You will still feel like shit. I personaly know people who cut out their naltrexone implants from their bodies with razor blade. Thats how desperate they were. Great cure indeed!

The naloxone doesnt make you go into withdrawal. It's the fact that buprenorphine is an agonist antagonist opiate, ripping other opiates off the receptor site (competing for the receptor). It's a hellish experience. Anyway, I don't know why you waste your time plugging this shit. It doesnt do anything for me, at least.

Please do not tell me to search As I have already done that with no help. Thankyou

Just because you say it, doesn't make it true.

If you really had searched, even using the words "plugging suboxone," you would have found several dozen threads. Multiple one giving step by steo directions as well.

If you are going to be lazy, just admit it. Don't pretend we are fools and just don't remember answering questions about plugging subs every other day.

Butt Pluging not working

So I have been taking suboxone for about 2 years now, and while I still enjoy my doses throughout the day, I dont really enjoy them if you know what I mean. It is more like each dose just provides a little bit of relief and I never really get to have a good feeling from them. I take 6mg a day or 3/4 of a pill. I usually take 1/4 of a pill or 2mg (sublingually) right after lunch and take the the other 4 mg after work around 7 or 8 pm.

Well after reading some of the success stories on here about how people who dont usually get a high from taking suboxone getting very strong buzzes and opiate sensations from plugging suboxone I thought I would give it a try. I have never plugged anything before so this was a first for me.

I first just tried sticking a solid quarter or 2mg of a pill up there. But I was walking around and could like feel it in my ass and was very wierd. So I fished it out after a few minutes like 5 minutes max. And it hadn't desolved hardly at all. So I tried again and pushed it further in this time. Now when I walked around I didn't feel it at all.

I waited about 2 hours and felt nothing noticable. Duno if it was even working as well as sublingual does.

So I figured well I guess its time to add water.
So I went to pet store and bought and bough a syringe used for force feeding cats and dogs and what not. (bigger than what I was hoping for, but whatever)

So I fill syringe with about 10 ml of water (no suboxone mixed in) and shot it up the butt. I wanted to practice with just water 1st so that I didnt waste my last quarter of suboxone dripping water off my ass and into toilet. I also figured if that other quarter hasn't disolved maybe the water would help it.

So anyway now that I was feeling confident in my ability to stick thing up my ass hole I procede to crush another quarter of suboxone into fine powder and drop in bottom of glass then fill the syringe thing with about 10 ml of water and spray it on the suboxone power, mix it up real good, then suck it back into syringe. I felt pretty good that I had done everythign correctly as the solution was nice and watery yet still very orange.

So I take one last trip down the hershey highway and succeed in getting it all in there without any leaking out.

Butt after waiting around for 2 hours I never really feel anything!!! Very dissappointing. After 3 shots up the poop chute and a trip to the pet store, I feel nothing. I mean I guess it gave me my fix for the day in that I didnt feel like I had to take some more suboxone but I think it actually worked less well than just placing it under tounge.

What am I doing wrong here? I used some face lotion stuff as lube. The first two ingredients on it are water and mineral oil, so I don't think it is interferring. Am I using too much water? Do I need to go deeper? I am pretty sure nothing leaked out, but it is hard to tell cuz im sitting on toilet and I have lotion all over my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.