How do i post?

What do you mean? You just posted. :)

If you're trying to reply to a thread, click the Post Quick Reply button in the thread. Do make sure that the thread you're wanting to post to isn't already closed.

Sounds like it might be a good idea to start by reading the forum rules. I suspect thats why you think you cant post...........because what your posting is against the rules.

dankytoast said:
can i post? is this working?
Welcome dankytoast:) You may want to introduce yourself now at New Member Introductions.

If this is the only place you can post it is likely that you haven't responded to your registration email yet, in which case you will want to look for it in your Inbox then your Spam Folder if you don't find it. Sometimes people have to adjust their spam settings to get it.

I need help!!!

I need to post some questions about things that i need help with. but it seems like the only post that i am allowed to actually post with permission is on this thread...can someone help me post a thread? I NEED HELP i have questions that need answers but i cant get in touch with anyone!!!:X

I think it very likely that you haven't replied to your activation email that was sent out when you registered. If it isn't in your inbox check and see if it ended up in your bulk mail or spam folder. If you still can not find it you can do a password reset to get another activation email http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/login.php?do=lostpw.

How can i post just a regular question i am registered ready to go but cant figure post

Are you trying to just post a response, or start a new thread? Either way, first make sure your account has been activated through the email activation. If you are trying to reply to an existing thread, just scroll to the bottom and there will be a box where you can write a response, just like what you did here. (If your account is not activated, you can still post here, but you wont be able to post in other forums) If you are trying to start a new thread, go to the forum where you want your thread, then at the top above all the existing threads there is an option that says "New thread" click that, then you are set to go :)

B&W's account is fine - just needs to use the 'POST NEW TOPIC' rather than REPLY (watch for checking the 'Remember Me' box).

i want to ask a question, not reply to a post...is this the way to do it??? I don't know what to click on so I can ask a question in a forum....duh.

toward the top of the page, you click on new thread:
newthread.gif

Please help me

I dont know what Im doing but im a hard core addict I think I cant function with out it

hey mona, I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering. You can find loads of support in our Dark Side Forum. There are a ton of caring and compassionate folks over there

How 2 start my very own personal thread w/o having 2 search & reply 2 existing post!!

Hi guys I've used this site for years but never became a member until now ?.. & honestly im fuckin stoked about it ?.. but I have a problem.. how do I began my very own personal thread, question, concern, or blog?? I'm posting this now because I selected to reply to a existing thread.. but I just can't seem to figure out how to create my very own, new post.. thank 4 any and all help.. -xoxo