• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Color

^^^^ maybe thats why the only two times ive had clear crystals its felt really smooth and the best? when ive had brown and grey theyve felt very strong but also dirty and heavy. do you think that could be the reason why possibly?

It is possible. However the color of the crystals is not a good indication of purity as there may be impurities that are 'colorless' as well. All you can say is that if the crystals are 'dirty' or colored in anyway then they are definitely not pure. However even if the crystals are 'clear' there is still no way to determine purity short of a lab assay using some serious analytical equipment. (This does NOT mean clear crystals > colored crystals)

Color is not a good indication of purity. Pills can all sorts of colors and still have mdma as it's only active.

btw pure mdma crystals are clear.

edit - as zy said, the chemist who produced the mdma could simply be lazy and not washed it, resulting in colored, but not necessarily impure mdma

Im prety sure pure MDMA is not clear its see threw but it has a light yellowish brownish sandish very light tint in them. Basicly its almost like meth with a yellowish tint.

AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PURE MDMA ITS NOT GOING TO BE IN A PILL FORM IT HAS TO BE IN CRYSTAL FORM IN A CAPSULE!

sorry for the caps but i had to say it in caps

1: MDMA is brown
2: I pick up my bags off of a chemist, he presses them in front of me, the colour of the roll means NOTHING because you have to put dye in it to change the colour.

It really depends - i have had many types of MDMA - all of which were variations of white to cream to dark brown. Color does not affect the potency, its all about preference.

Well the brown sugar like stuff was actually pretty good!

That was what I had for my new years (im from ontario aswell) strong MDMA, yet not quite as euphoric of a trip as the premium white (i like to call it) but if you want to party hard, bomb.

Worst mdma i've had busted out into MASSIVE light tan piles with impurities (i parachute) and was a dark brown hard crystal before hand, not like the dark brown greasybrownsugar kind.

I like to think the lighter the colour tho the better chance it will be good because someone has taken the time to wash it properly.

just to add, I had some very see through MDMA that had an almost blue hue to it, but was light light brown when not see through light. probably the least body load i've ever experienced for how high I was. I wish people wouldn't make it in their bathtubs.

That was what I had for my new years (im from ontario aswell) strong MDMA, yet not quite as euphoric of a trip as the premium white (i like to call it) but if you want to party hard, bomb.

Worst mdma i've had busted out into MASSIVE light tan piles with impurities (i parachute) and was a dark brown hard crystal before hand, not like the dark brown greasybrownsugar kind.

I like to think the lighter the colour tho the better chance it will be good because someone has taken the time to wash it properly.

just to add, I had some very see through MDMA that had an almost blue hue to it, but was light light brown when not see through light. probably the least body load i've ever experienced for how high I was. I wish people wouldn't make it in their bathtubs.

Man I've done the ballsy and ingested black mdma powder once. BLACK MDMA...

Let me say it was the best two days of my life... LOL. It defintely wasn't MDMA but it was FUCKED, I suspect pipes but I didn't think pipes could make you feel so amazing. It felt like I was on acid, k, mdma, and meth at the same time... I kept feeling out of my body and feeling myself go flying through trees and thinking I was Sonic for two days straight, it was bomb.

lol. so scary man. but that probably isn't mdma as you said... must have been a gnarley amp or something.

If i didn't have a good friend as my drug dealer I would not touch MDMA without a test kit after that horrible experience from an unknown.

LSDMDMA&9173328 said:
uhh MDMA isnt always fucking brown, to the person who posted above.

yeah I wasn't thinking that's my bad, I'm used to it usually being brown though, I've only had brown and black "MDMA" in my entire life :p

I've had white MDMA that was fields stronger than the brown stuff I've had, different more powdery look to it, the brown stuff was clumpy and perhaps only half as effective per weight.

you guys would be seriously confused right now if you was in london. because, in the last month ive seen clear crystals, grey crystals which some parts are clear, brown crystals which when broken down can look darker brown, lighter brown or even orange, green crystals, and ive also heard theres a new red crystal with parts that are pink that has just started circulating also. also in other parts of the country people have been talking about white crystals.

i think that in itself just about sums up what colour crystal mdma is....

confused?

Intereessting..
The strongest MDMA that I can get in my city is a light yellow-orange color. Second best I can get is off-white. The comparison is.. wow. One cap of the 2nd best is great enough, but I can barely handle a half cap of the stronger stuff. It's unbelievable.

Maybe I should put this to rest (although I tried like 3 times 8))

I HAVE seen 99.99%+ MDMA crystals. They are translucent, not white. As I mentioned, when you break the crystals they bend and diffract light in such a way as to appear white. Any 'actual' color is from leftover impurities during synthesis.

This is it people. There really is nothing else.

^^^ i think were beginning to get what appears to be dyed crystals in some instances now here in the uk, so thats not entirley correct. we have photos of examples over on EDD

By 'dyed' what exactly do you mean? Simply colored? Or like someone actually used dye on mdma crystals?
Either way this doesn't mean the mdma is no good, it just means someone felt it necessary to add color to their product. Perhaps to brand it?