Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

denvercody

Bluelighter
I have got some 30mg Codeine phosphate pills how many would I need to get nicely toasted??

Many thanks=D

I'd take 90/120mg and see how you feel, and slowly work your way upwards till you hit your sweet spot.

Varies from person to person by quite a lot, Denver. Some people get a nice buzz from less than 100mg and others would go for several hundred mg. 120-150mg would maybe be a good place to start then adjust to suit next time.

Maximum of 14.More than that doesn't get absorbed.

Never been convinced by that myself, but that aside I don't think anyone is going to enjoy that much codeine if they're not used to it - they'd have no skin left from the itching :D

First, noon online, or even in person is going to ever be able to intelligently tell you just how much is enough for you.

That said, codeine is very safe as long as it is confined to oral usage (never inject), because of a metabolic celing of roughly 600 mgs. on average.

A recreational dosage is usually in the aerea of 4 to 500 mgs., but if you are opiatenaive, meaning not really used it, then start small and wait 30 minutes, and increase as needed. Also, be very careful if taking codeine preperations as opposed to codeine by itself. In other words, if taking Codeine/APAP or
Paracetemol., know that the additive can kill your liver quickly. There are wys to remove almost all the additive, and it is very simple, look for threads on "Cold Water Extraction AKA CWE."

Also, a very uncomfortable side effect is a great amount of histamine release. If possible, take promethazine, which aside from working wonders on histamines, and also adding to the sedation associatedwith codeine, boosts the natural conversion inside your body of codeine into morphine.

Psychoactively you will be getting "high" not from codeine butfrom morphine its primary active metabolite.

good luck.

Thanks for the replies.

They are codeine phosphate pills so I assume thats just pure codeine as it doesnt mention any other stuff.

So 4 of them should be a good place to start then?

Yes.But codiene blocks its own morphine creating path so you have to wait maybe 4 hours before taking more.Otherwise its extra itchy city.
Had 300mg once followed by 300mg an hour later and it was anaphylactic shock time.Well I didn't die,but having diphenhydramine or promethezine around will prevent that sort of occurence.

Thanks for the replies.

They are codeine phosphate pills so I assume thats just pure codeine as it doesnt mention any other stuff.

So 4 of them should be a good place to start then?

Yup. They're the ones I get and have no nasty crap (ie paracetamol) in. You'll feel four, but whether it's enough or not depends on how you react to it really. Some folks are quite happy with less and some need a lot more and some don't like it at all. It really does vary a lot.

Have you used other opiates before?

^only dabbled - nothing heavy on the opiate front. Just crashing with some nice weed, beer and a copy of skate 2, thought id throw some codeinerini in there just cos i could.

In that case you'll most likely be feeling pretty good on 120-150mg. Some people have a natural tolerance but most would be pretty buzzy on that kind of amount. More probably wouldn't do you any damage but the itchiness can drive you mad. Always better to start lower and go for more next time if you don't get to where you want to be this time.

Also, just occurred to me that a certain percentage of the population can't metabolise codeine which would be very bad news on a high dose, so definitely best to not go diving in with a big dose just in case - better safe :)

Since the subject of codeine is up, does it work plugged seen as it's the stomach enzymes that turn it into morphine? Cause I don't think I can stomach drinking more of that horrible tasting liquid, i've recently started gagging and throwing up off it :|.

Definitely works plugged, Cbrox. Is my preferred method. Bumfun fan that I am =D

May need to adjust your dose downwards though cos it can hit you harder.

yeah you can plug it, works better than orally by all accounts i've heard.

Alright Dr Shambles,you plugger extraordinaire,I have about 500 30 mg codiene,so plenty of time to practice the plug...anyway where do you get an arse syringe from?That is a serious question,cos 1ml insulin syringes are not built for anal as far as I can see,and can you fit 300mg codiene + water into a 1ml syringe?Is this syringe the TARDIS?:)

You can get the necessary syringes for plugging from any chemist - oral syringes are the ones you want and are usually 10ml, I think - or can be got free from needle exchanges or loads of places online. And you can get 300mg of codeine juice into a 1ml syringe actually - it is a bit thick though so I'd go for a 2ml size minimum.

I popped 4-5 of those 30/500 ones and was in a really nice fuzzy state. No opiate tolerance/experience at the time and i was much smaller though

Not such a hot idea taking that many co-codamols, Link - that's quite a lot of paracetamol to foist upon your poor ol' liver. Can get away with it now and again but I really wouldn't make a habit of it unless liver failure sounds appealing. The codeine pills the OP is talking about are just straight codeine with no paracetamol. Best to do a CWE on co-codamols - pain in the arse, but less of a pain in the liver ;)

I like 150. And I can usually get away with doing 2 of those in the day... Shandy arse that I am!

CWE for cocodamol. Lots on here how to do this if you search. Is easy peasy.

Who wants to be the first to do a "recreational" dose of 420mg anally?
I mean out of the viewers at the mo?The general BL populace no doubt do 100mg oxymorphone anally before heading off to work of a morning.;)But in EADD we aren't as hard core....well some of us aren't.
I'm going to a chemist on Wednesday and getting some oral syringes.
Shall I write out my last will and testament beforehand or perhaps stick to 300ml?Or less?
I'll probably mess it right up anyway....end up with a nice white stain in my pants/trousers for all to see.8o

Status
Not open for further replies.