Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone else get crimpling stomach pains after the high? :(

I had some mild pains like 15 mins ago, not crippling I must say. I drank a CWE of 10x30mg pills about 45mins ago. Codeine phosphate doesnt really do it for me, DHC is better but I had 100 of these ones around so had to make use of them.

Cheers evad, so no need to put it in freezer for half an hour either is it? just dissolve in cold water and filter lol.
If I had 384 pills dissolved in a litre of water, could I do the extraction in just one hit and then use liquid measurement to work out my dosage instead of doing the extraction 12 seperate times lol?

Seriously thanks a lot though bro you just made my life easier =D

not sure how stable codeine is in a water solution so do it a dose at a time IMO also the more pills you use the more, 384 pills is going to be a large amount of gunk.

paracetamol is more soluble in hot water than cold, byfiltering the hot water you defeated the whole purpose of a CWE and increased the amount of paracetamol you injested.
Fuck! No wonder some of my early CWEs were so cloudy, and gave me the same crippling pains as CP, but in the liver. Schoolboy error.

Hi guys, I've enjoyed reading your discussion. I'm living in Budapest and realized you can get nurofen here, not like in the states. Do you guys ever do cwe with Ibumax 600 mg tablets?

Maybe so, one type of ibumax does contain codeine, probably not the ones I have. ; ) I guess I'll have to go with nurofen.

As far as I'm aware, Ibumax are Ibuprofen only. But I suppose there may be a version with Codeine included.
Would be nice if they were cheaper than Nufofen + though...
When I resort to CWEs, I just stick with generic Co-Codamol. Cheap as chips and easy to filter :)

I really miss my easy supply of Co-Dydramol 30/500. Now there was a good pill for CWEs...

As far as I'm aware, Ibumax are Ibuprofen only. But I suppose there may be a version with Codeine included.
Would be nice if they were cheaper than Nufofen + though...
When I resort to CWEs, I just stick with generic Co-Codamol. Cheap as chips and easy to filter :)

Unfortunately, I can only get nurofen forte and nurofen rapid, neither one contains codeine, do you know what Co-codamol is generally sold as otc?

After doing some research, I don't think you can go to the pharmacy and ask for co-codamol, it's called several different things in several different countries. I'm trying to find one for Hungary. ; )

You can just ask for the strongest codeine preperation they can selll you, say you have a crazy headache and you find that codeine works best. Get practicing your 'I'm in pain face' and you should have no problems unless your pharmacist is Captain Buzzkill

Sounds great! Thanks Danny! In Budapest, the "drug stores" don't sell any real meds, you have to go to a walk up pharmacy, and speak to someone there, and they make sure what they are giving you isn't for kids, dosage info, ect. So I can't browse around! bummer : (

Just ask for straight up Co-Codamol yo (probably not in those exact words mind you ^_^).

Lol, I imagine "Yo fool, give me some straight up co-codamol before I mollywop you, bitch" would only get you some funny looks.

new to codiene 90 mg should do the trick,without any other respitory sussspresants imho

tolerance to opiads seems much higher than before. I take cymbalta 60mg wellbu 120mg
and ,5mg xanax. 120mg of codiene extract hardly felt,no itch no buzz no fun any help?

tolerance to opiads seems much higher than before. I take cymbalta 60mg wellbu 120mg
and ,5mg xanax. 120mg of codiene extract hardly felt,no itch no buzz no fun any help?
Higher the dose. I need 150mg, minimum for a light buzz. Tolerance builds very quickly...

I don't get noticable itch from codeine strangely enough...

Many people need in excess of 200mg to feel much at all.

That's odd abot the lack of itching, but fortunate for you I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.