European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a completely different high, opiates and benzos feel nothing alike so it's hard to compare them. i definitely find opiates far more recreational though.

Should codeine not be taken with gbl/benzos? Is this because of respiratory depression? I've been taken low doses of codeine for headaches aswell as gbl/benzos daily for stress/anxiety and not noticed anything

Low doses will be fine. I've taken benzos with codeine, and it increased the nice feelings. Taking large doses of GBL and codeine together can result in death, so I wouldn't recommend it.

Been there. It's not pleasant trying to crap something with the consistency of a brick!

Codeine has a great safety margin because it has a metabolic ceiling of (avg) 600 mgs per (avg) adult, and since its LD50 is so damn high it is truly very difficult to run into problems orally, rectally, or any other route outside of injection.

The problem comes in with the histamine relase which is wicked, make you swell up long before you scratch yourself to death so always take an anti-histamine which wil actually also benefit you via psychoactively potentiating the codeine.

IF you use Promethazine as your anti, you have the great added potentiation physcially as well.

Psychoactively, when you do codeine you are doing morphine. Internally your body converts codeine into morphine (as the primary psychoactive matabolite). Promethazine boosts this conversion by a couple of percentage points.

The so called enzymatic potentiators, like the flavanoids in grapefruit juice and certain prescription medications? They work BUT only in an extremely miminal way so that your benefit will be negligble.

So, up to 600 mgs but an opiate naive person (inexperienced user) should be absolutely peachey with 60 mgs of codeine and only need minimal aide with the histamine release.

One thing I need to add, especially for the poster talking abut taking 15 tablets. I am not sure on the preperation you named but at 8 mgs. per it must be a compounded tablet. In other words, with caffeine
and/or paracetemol/APAP.

A huge risk with codeine recreationally are compounded additives, ESPECIALLY paracetemol/APAP. 15,000 mgs can easily kill you or your liver, which in effect is the same thing. Same thing with low dosages like 3,000 mgs reptetively.

Either use sparingly or do a CWE.

Alright Dr Shambles,you plugger extraordinaire,I have about 500 30 mg codiene,so plenty of time to practice the plug...anyway where do you get an arse syringe from?That is a serious question,cos 1ml insulin syringes are not built for anal as far as I can see,and can you fit 300mg codiene + water into a 1ml syringe?Is this syringe the TARDIS?:)

MAN!!!!! CWE, AND DRINK IT For the Love of God hahaha

Yes.But codiene blocks its own morphine creating path so you have to wait maybe 4 hours before taking more.Otherwise its extra itchy city.
Had 300mg once followed by 300mg an hour later and it was anaphylactic shock time.Well I didn't die,but having diphenhydramine or promethezine around will prevent that sort of occurence.

What is the max codeine in one go without any problem ?

I regulary take 250 / 300 mg in one go

codeine pisses me off, still got few lying around but all they do is give me the itch, the constant need to piss and concrete shits the next day. they are okay if you've had couple of beers beforehand but that ain't very healthy so i'm told. i'd just buy some smack if you want that sort of thing.

codeine pisses me off, still got few lying around but all they do is give me the itch, the constant need to piss and concrete shits the next day. they are okay if you've had couple of beers beforehand but that ain't very healthy so i'm told. i'd just buy some smack if you want that sort of thing.

CODEINE is a perfect opiate you don't answer to my question because you don't know nothing about this great drug

Why so many users ???????????????????

There are so many users because the smack trade is a pretty sleazy business, even by the standards of the illicit drug market. Add to that wildly unpredictable quality of street gear, the likelihood of having your product peddled to you by children with pitbulls, plus the lack of easily available pharmaceutical alternatives and codeine looks like a pretty good idea, on balance.

What is the max codeine in one go without any problem ?

I regulary take 250 / 300 mg in one go

Just stay under 400mg, there's also not much point redosing as it inhibits itself.

botfly said:
i'd just buy some smack if you want that sort of thing.

great HR advice botfly.

Last edited:
need help

soo i did my first CWE with these 15 asprin/8 codiene use 25x8=200mg but when i drank the finished profuct it was very weak can any tell me how to be more effiecant tis is what i did
1 took very warm water semi crushed pills n mixed them for bout 5 min poured thur 2 coffee filters in to small cup sat small cup in ice water for 30 min then drank tasted bitter like lemon peels but a very mild weak effect any advice

soo i did my first CWE with these 15 asprin/8 codiene use 25x8=200mg but when i drank the finished profuct it was very weak can any tell me how to be more effiecant tis is what i did
1 took very warm water semi crushed pills n mixed them for bout 5 min poured thur 2 coffee filters in to small cup sat small cup in ice water for 30 min then drank tasted bitter like lemon peels but a very mild weak effect any advice

You is meant to use the cold-water before putting through the filter. I think....

paracetamol is more soluble in hot water than cold, byfiltering the hot water you defeated the whole purpose of a CWE and increased the amount of paracetamol you injested. the idea is to filter them when dissolved in cold water, it need not be heated at any point. different people need different amounts of codeine, chances are you took too low of a dose. Next time use COLD WATER WHEN FILTERING this is the whole point of a cold water extraction.

Your meant to put the paracetemol + codeine solution in the freezer for about half hour BEFORE filtering it. that way the APAP crystalises .

Also i'm unsure as to whether or not aspirin works via CWE, I thought it was only with paracetemol.
I would also reccomend a dose of 250-300mg for a nice high.

Is my method of dissolving pills in warm water, waiting for water to cool to room temp, then putting in freezer for half hour, then filtering through a wet filter correct btw?

I want to make my codeine adventures as safe as possible see.

no need to use warm water at all, crush pills and use cold water from the start, warming only allows paracetamol to fall into solution. I just use a bottle of water i've kept in the fridge, no need to leave it sitting around around. crush/mix/filter simple as that

i am not aware of any aspirin/codeine mix pills but CWE works on both ibuprofen and paracetamol

to reiterate: hot/warm water is not needed at any stage of a cwe

PROTIP: a £3 electric hand blender from a supermarket can speed up the process immensley

Cheers evad, so no need to put it in freezer for half an hour either is it? just dissolve in cold water and filter lol.
If I had 384 pills dissolved in a litre of water, could I do the extraction in just one hit and then use liquid measurement to work out my dosage instead of doing the extraction 12 seperate times lol?

Seriously thanks a lot though bro you just made my life easier =D

Status
Not open for further replies.