European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved codeine and G :\. But then again G doesn't seem to really effect me as much as other people.

Glad you're having a ball on the codeine broke. :) Also glad you didn't plug massive amounts!... well not on a first outing like. 8o

Never tried codeine with G. My experiences of G are somewhat lacking and usually end up with me vomiting or my stomach trying to :| .. mind the first time I took some I had drank 2 bottles of red, somewhat un-noticed that by my crime partner. Hmm Oh dear ;)

You were clearly under the guidance of a bad influence there then, Kate ;)

Said person just wanted you unconcious for obvious reasons.....

You talk too much and are annoying. ;)

so you have to wait maybe 4 hours before taking more..

What's everyone else's opinion? How long should it be left before re dosing without it being a waste due to it stopping its own metabolism?

And before I get UTFSE I have already used the search engine and only found replies that kept contradicting each other.

My opinion's about 4-6 hours yea.
I don't get much off Codeine anymore [bloody smack :p] :( Might try take a Ceiling dose sometime soon and see if that does some trickery.

codeine is great for headaches but piss poor as a recreational substance. Each to their own i suppose.

Alright Dr Shambles,you plugger extraordinaire,I have about 500 30 mg codiene,so plenty of time to practice the plug...anyway where do you get an arse syringe from?
When I bought ink for my printer online it came with a mighty big syringe with a blunted needle. Most people say to not use a needle, but this one is very dull and very big gauge. It prevents loss of solution in my experience!

This is funny because I went to the pharmacy asking for syringes without needles and they told me it would be illegal. But printer ink legally comes with real syringe. :\

ask for an oral syringe from a pharmacy, you'll probably be given it for free as well

haven't read the thread so im just going to answer the title.

A nice codeine dosage for me is between 200mg and 300mg, preferably mixed with a little diazepam and an antihistamine, and 1 litre of grapefruit juice.

I took my codeine at just over 7pm a good 5 and a half hours ago, i can still feel it slightly, not as good as earlier of course but still a nice relaxed warm feeling. would more diazepam bring the feeling from earlier back even a little, or would i just end up monged out on the diaz?

Its the diaz potentiating that makes me able to still feel it. Fuck it im gonna eat some more diaz and if i end up just diazy monged then so be it =D

Can someone tell me why codeine linctus has chloroform in it?

To improve the flavour ;)

Dunno actually. Imagine someone like our F&B would though :)

I experimented with 15 co-codamols today for the first time,
which at 8mg a tablet gave me a rough dosage of 120mg (CWE).
Didnt feel much at all, very dissapointing :(.
Although going to try 350mg tommorow me thinks :D
Will probs end up sticking with valium tho lol

350mg was much better :D. A nice strong high.
Rather itchy tho, been scratching away furiously.
I like the itch tho personally :)
This drug seems underrated to me, was stronger than valium i thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.