Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll leave that pleasure to you broken.

Having a huge cock myself I'll stick to my tot sized dosing. Cheers!

2 x 30/500 cocos and a mug of nice black coffee = velvet cloud for me, shit i might go and have one...oh and watch the addictive potential...

Who wants to be the first to do a "recreational" dose of 420mg anally?

Been done many times I can assure you - and the rest - mighty bloody itchy is the most noticable effect 8o

oh and watch the addictive potential...

Worth a QFT. May be "only" codeine but it'll still bite you if you go overboard on it :\

PS: Tolerance uhndoubtedly played a role in doses like the above - not a good idea to go plugging away like that from scratch cos scratching would probably be the least of your worries ;)

20mg cetirizine sorts the codeine itches right out for me, generally take them 30 mins before i dose.

Are they over the counter Evad?

I usually don't feel any itching up to 150mg then it's not too bad, after 300mg I was pretty scratchy and had no antihistamines in.

I usually don't feel any itching up to 150mg then it's not too bad, after 300mg I was pretty scratchy and had no antihistamines in.

Unfortunately, I usually don't feel much at all when taking Codeine. Maybe a little more horny, or maybe thats just me anyways!

on the shelf even you can pick them up for 60p a box if you look about, even non-chemist places sell them.

I find 180mg DHC to be very cozy. (1 & a half 120mg tabs) So thats somewhere in the region of 270 - 360mg codeine.

Definitely start small just in case you're overly sensitive to it (like me). I took 12.5mg of codeine once as in one nurofen plus tablet, for legitimate reasons, and I was high as a kite for hours. Very unexpected lol.

So today at 3pm I had 300mg codiene 3 hours after lunch and then sat around online drinking cheap diet coke and not getting an opiate type buzz.Then at 4.10pm it suddenly came on and I nearly went cross eyed and felt a tad great and now its still going on.
Usually it starts coming on within 5 minutes so I want to know what my body was playing at today.:|
Suppose I really will have to test out the plugging strategy soon,as long as I can work out a way not to end up sitting with it dribbling into my pants...:(

Suppose I really will have to test out the plugging strategy soon,as long as I can work out a way not to end up sitting with it dribbling into my pants...:(

Unless you've been regularly gang-fisted by folks with big arms then it's not going to dribble out, I can promise you :D

Just lie on your side, or back, or whatever's most comfortable, insert, squirt and remove - that's all there is to it. Except maybe start with a bit less than your usual dose cos it hits you all at once so can come on strong. And be cautious if you use any G on top of it cos it potentiates codeine in a big way and is a combo that's nearly dropped me a few times.

I have been on a G sabbatical.I have currently decided that a 7 days on,14 days off approach is a doable thing.Much better than 7 days on,3 days off,7days on,4 days off etc.
Will order some G between tomorrow and Friday and begin an alcohol sabatical.
And before I derail this thread totally,if I were to plug 300mg codeine,how long would I have to wait before dosing G,and would 1.5ml send me into a coma?This is considering that my sweet spot dose is about 2.5ml (obviously never in public).

Plugged codeine kicks in in a few minutes and I would avoid G until it's almost worn off - it just makes your head spin with codeine and not in a good way. My usual dose is 2ml but 1ml on top of 300mg of codeine (a low dose of codeine for me) made me extremely uncomfortable. Can be good if you get the dosages right but you need quite a bit less of both than you'd normally use. The doses I used (unintentionally - didn't realise they potentiated each other at the time) were around half my standard dose and was right on the borderline of passing out. I'd approach it with a bit of caution if I were you - start way lower than you'd think.

And well done on the G sabbatical :)

i'd avoid it all together if you could brokenbrain, g and codeine seems a particularly dangerous one to me. more so than benzos/codeine, benzos/g, alcohol/codeine or alcohol/g something about it just screams respiratory depression to me.

That's probably very good advice, Evad. I wan't expecting anything to happen but it was far from pleasant - didn't feel safe at all.

I've read more evidence that G acts on opioid receptors, as well as many others. I would suggest that mixing the two would be quite dangerous, in higher doses.

I am concurrent, Treac. I enjoyed the combo a couple of times at very low doses when I stumbled across it, but even at the time it didn't feel like a good idea. I get the impression that by combining the two relatively safe substances you end up with a far more dangerous beast altogether. One to avoid, probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.