I just gave birth

Well I'm on 60mg and I don't have this problem at all anymore. Not one bit. Sometimes I even go more frequently that I'd ideally like to (not at the point of constipation though).

They say methadone isn't toxic. However, retaining large amounts of faeces in your bowel will cause you to absorb unheathy toxins into your bloodstream over time and damage your GI tract. It's best avoided by improving your diet and using the right laxatives over the long term. First you need to start with natural laxatives rather than harsh pharmaceuticals. Senna, prune juice and coffee are good natural laxatives which should be a first line treatment for anyone suffering from constipation.

This thread is unreal. hahahaha.
I can relate because I am in Methadone Treatment too, but I've never had a case this serious.

related story
I was in 3rd grade and I hear this kid in the bathroom just screaming and screaming and screaming. He was seriously screaming for over half an hour before a teacher went in there. Then shortly after the screaming stopped. Later the kid tells me the teacher had to pull the poop out of his ass.

Another reason not to become a teacher right there......lol

to this day whenever i feel like shit (no pun intended lmao) and i stumble upon euphoricnod's post about the fork i die with laughter. <3

My aunts were talking about it one family gathering.

Auntie A was on vicodin for some surgery, and became constipated. So she called Auntie B who "Dug Her Out"

They're both in their late 70's

So the solution? Have a family member so close to you that they'll pull poop out of your butt if you need it.

im crying over here :D

got a bit of a story here myself, funny and a bit discusting at the same time :p

Was late last year i just finished a 2 week heroin binge, hadnt shat! tried so many times, and as i ate alot i was extremely bloated, it started causing pain so i knew i had to do something, one day i was sitting on the toilet, straining, determined to get the bastard out, it was so painful then i decided how about some stims? Had a gram of some decent coke in my room, so i hobbled along, got it, went back to the toilet, starting straining, then IV'd the coke whilst on the toilet.

OMG the rush, got an insane rush from the coke, and this huge shit just destroyed my ass and just shot out into the toilet, yeah it was bloody as hell but the releif was unbeleivable.

The worst thing though is it broke the damn toilet, blocked it right up, was about 12-14 inches long and wide as a fucking tree, luckily my boyfriend is a plumber and managed to fix the damn toilet (literally destroyed the whole thing :p). I kind of wanted to keep the shit and weigh it to see if i broke some world records or something, but it eventually went :p

sorry its a bit weird, but true and thought i would share it :)

Funniest shit I've read in a while.

They say methadone isn't toxic. However, retaining large amounts of faeces in your bowel will cause you to absorb unheathy toxins into your bloodstream over time and damage your GI tract. It's best avoided by improving your diet and using the right laxatives over the long term. First you need to start with natural laxatives rather than harsh pharmaceuticals. Senna, prune juice and coffee are good natural laxatives which should be a first line treatment for anyone suffering from constipation.

This is what I understand. Your colon and bowels are absorbing and reabsorbing everything in your system. It's important to get waste out of your system promptly, otherwise your liver and kidneys have to work overtime, keeping your system clean. This is especially bad for those who drink alcohol or have APAP with their opiate regimen.

Not really.

Sorry to be graphic, but I just took a shit that was so large (due to opioid constipation) that it was bloody when it came out. I was in absolute agony when I was desperately trying to squeeze it out that I couldn't help yelping like a wounded animal.

This is happening on a regular basis and I am worried that damage is being done to my colon. Do I have anything to worry about?

I'm currently trying lactulose. Should I just keep increasing the dose I take until it works?

Sorry if I spoiled your dinner.

STICK UR HAND AND TAKE IT OUT

OR STICK A GUN AND LICK IT

Hilarious i been having some really bad constipation after using morphone daily last two weeks or so. Was scrolling the board and thought awww cool i will check on some normal activities normal people do like have babies...

Now i realise we all the same 😂