I just gave birth

Artificial Emotion

Bluelighter
Not really.

Sorry to be graphic, but I just took a shit that was so large (due to opioid constipation) that it was bloody when it came out. I was in absolute agony when I was desperately trying to squeeze it out that I couldn't help yelping like a wounded animal.

This is happening on a regular basis and I am worried that damage is being done to my colon. Do I have anything to worry about?

I'm currently trying lactulose. Should I just keep increasing the dose I take until it works?

Sorry if I spoiled your dinner.

this is a common problem for people who over indulge in opiates. the best way to make your bowel movements more natural is to stop taking opiates as much. since this likely isn't going to happen, you might have to do what I did and just drink a lot of coffee.

coffee really is the best way to go.

Yeah drinking alot of coffee in the morning before you dose your opiates should help you out.

Increase the amount of fibre in your diet as well.
Make sure you're drinking enough water.

It'll be a combination of things that will help you the most.

I take two sachets of Fybogel every day, but I could increase my coffee intake. Is normal instant coffee okay to use?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i have this problem too:\ i know what it's like and how annoying it is.

drink plenty of water and try those activia yogurts, particularly the prune one. that will definitely get things moving. try to eat one every day. i find these are the best at reliveing constipation.

also, try a laxative like sennacot max. you may have to take them for a couple of days but they definitely work.

good luck, i know this is a real problem for opiate users

Careful, you could cause anal fissures that are not only extremely painful, but will require stool softener and ass gel to heal.

BEEN THERE!

Let me tell you from experience that as painful as it is to take a constipated 5 day old opiate induced dump--its a lot easier taking it being on painkillers than it is to take one sober. I have heard being pregnant makes you constipated-but I had NO IDEA how excritiating it could really be. It definately reminded me of back in the day when I was using H.

My suggestion is to tough it up and let yourself get dope sick in the morning every couple days-you wont be able to keep the shit in-literally :) AFter you go #2 do your thang

there is also a product on the market in the uk called dulcoease which is a stool softner- this should make it easier to go when you do go.

i'm not sure where your from but i would give those a go if you can get them.

but i would definitely recommend the activia yogurts which i mentioned before, especially the prune one. try and eat one of those every day and they will make a real difference:)

I remember there was one time when I had been binging on Methadone pretty hard I hadn't taken a dump in like a couple of weeks.

It was so big that once it came out a little bit and then it just wouldn't come... It was awful. Then I saw a fork on the bathroom counter and after like 20-30 minutes of sitting there in pain I stuck it into what was poking out and pulled it out.

It was HUGE. I mean like... small log huge. I was in so much pain and it bled and bled and bled.

The solution: Fiber, lots of fiber. I use Orange flavored Metamucil when I binge. About four teaspoon worths a day.

^A FORK?! Why the hell did you have a fork on your bathroom counter? Was it metal or plastic? Did you throw it (the fork) out or sterilize it with fire? Yikes! And 2 WEEKS?! 8o

AE: I have very little experience with opioid induced constipation. But in the interest of giving you an actual answer rather than ripping on my buddy Enod for this (Enod, I am so repeating this to your children one day), coffee tends to do the trick nicely as it acts as a stimulant to your GI tract.

Related reading (UK-specific):

http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/23068713/

only on BL can you read about people shoving forks in their butts to get the poop out.

My aunts were talking about it one family gathering.

Auntie A was on vicodin for some surgery, and became constipated. So she called Auntie B who "Dug Her Out"

They're both in their late 70's

So the solution? Have a family member so close to you that they'll pull poop out of your butt if you need it.

Last edited:
Yeah, it must be nice to have someone who can dig you out of a shitty situation.

:)

Euphoricnod and Mariposa- I haven't laughed so much in a long while......... I am really curious about what happened to the fork.......

This happens to me- and it doesn't take much.........
Like a day or two of percs.....

This happened about two weeks ago........
I ate a whole bunch of fiber - drank fiber-guzzled nasty prune juice-drank coffee til i was sick......
NOTHING would work......
finally after a day or two of not taking them and I could go ...it made me want to cry... :)
I have cried before over it hahaha:)

An Iz- I don't even know what to say....Aunt B must be a reallly good sister... :)

The fork was metal and on my counter because I was eating an entire apple pie while I was taking a dump. Massive binge... i thought that was obvious.

As for the fork I tossed it.

Just for a reference of where I'm coming from on the size and density I tried an enema. It did NOTHING.

Last edited:
^^ fork lol:D dude next time keep a pair of examination gloves while shitting and do it with your fingers. its much more easier:)