I just gave birth

Something doesn't seem quite right/hygienic about eating whilst taking a poop.

I wish I could get slightly dopesick so that shitting is easier, but I am on MMT and am unable to miss doses as they could stop my script.

I remember there was one time when I had been binging on Methadone pretty hard I hadn't taken a dump in like a couple of weeks.

It was so big that once it came out a little bit and then it just wouldn't come... It was awful. Then I saw a fork on the bathroom counter and after like 20-30 minutes of sitting there in pain I stuck it into what was poking out and pulled it out.

It was HUGE. I mean like... small log huge. I was in so much pain and it bled and bled and bled.

The solution: Fiber, lots of fiber. I use Orange flavored Metamucil when I binge. About four teaspoon worths a day.

OMG! I can totally relate to this!! I had a wicked time going... almost 10 days didnt go because I was in so much pain. So one night I drank one of those citrate bottles that they make you drink before you have a colonoscopy.... it didnt make me even go!! so I drank another one and my stomach started hurting so I said fuck it let me try to go..

I said on the toilet and it only HELPED me go... didn't make me go... but the problem was... it was like one long log... it was about 13-14" long.. and by the time it came to the end.. the end was like a light bulb... huge and rounded at the end... OMG i sat in paiiinnnn... i couldn't let it go because I had this huge log hanging out of my butt... and the end wouldnt come out... so I took some paper towel in my hand and said ohh let me grab whats hanging there so atleast that comes out and I'll try and suck the bulb back in...

I went to grab the bulb.... and I wiggled it back and forth trying to pry it out... and it went PLOPPP!! and made this popping sound like how you do when you put your finger in your mouth and make it 'pop'.... and it was huge.. i felt like i was holding a damn snake!!!

uugghhh it was miserable..

then after that I couldn't even #1 without a #2 coming out... that citrate stuff really works!!

was awesome.. i think i lost like 15 pounds that day

Ok I get the opiates thing...but is anyone else pretty grossed out at times by the personal stories, then you start laughing to yourself a bit.....and then a whole 30 seconds later you feel kinda bad for them and laughing?

Um.... no.
I don't get grossed out.
Everyone shits.
Everyone gets constipated.
I laugh but not in a mean way.......I laugh because its funny.
If it was my story-I'd laugh and expect others to laugh..... :)

it might be time to dial back on the opiates a bit.

yikes.

but, in the future- fiber, lots of fiber, water, lots of water, and activity! exercise gets your bowels moving.

although, i dunno if any of these are match for some of these mythical-sized uhm...well...yeah.

^ With a name like poopie, I'd take her advice! She knows what's up.

as much as i love me a good poop thread, this one is locked. please visit Healthy Living and run a search for "constipation;" you'll find pages of threads full of wonderful advice! (fork not included)

I remember there was one time when I had been binging on Methadone pretty hard I hadn't taken a dump in like a couple of weeks.

It was so big that once it came out a little bit and then it just wouldn't come... It was awful. Then I saw a fork on the bathroom counter and after like 20-30 minutes of sitting there in pain I stuck it into what was poking out and pulled it out.

It was HUGE. I mean like... small log huge. I was in so much pain and it bled and bled and bled.

read this and puked real hard. Its INTENSELY graphic. goddamn

hey man if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen, chakno?

Wow EuphoricNod I would be willing to bet that you would be like the god damned only person on the planet who was eating an entire apple pie on the toilet and then used the fork to pull a turd out of your ass. Absolutely hilarious story though, haha.

I don't even think very many people would eat a fucking pie on the toilet either, but whatever lol.

Last edited:

The solution: Fiber, lots of fiber. I use Orange flavored Metamucil when I binge. About four teaspoon worths a day.

Lol'd. Reminds me of a morning after when someone had left a huge grog bog in our toilet. My housemate took a piss then went to flush but the turd wouldn't go. He didn't want to leave it there so he got a metal skewer and sort of chopped it up into little bits and scraped it off the bottom of the bowl so it would flush.

ive never really had issues with opiod constipation even after using a very large variety. Only one attempted experience gave it to me. and of course it was loperamide. When i came on this site i was researching it. i took a P-glycoprtein inhibitor (qunine or qunidine? i cant remeber exactly) then ate around 32mg of loperamide. i didnt get high but i also didnt shit for around a week and a half and it hurt BAD. Also it hurt to go the bathroom for like weeks after the constipation.

My god, how come no one ever told me how much this freaking hurts. I swear I thought that someone had run me through with a sword as of late.

Zomg I laughed but... I feel ya.

Prevention is key! Senna, fiber, dulcolax, gas-x, really! I suppose that it's not in the best interest of health but red wine and/or cheap beer will get things going if all else fails.

I recently took a vacation and sadly left all the requisite remedies at home :( Things resolved themselves after a week....ugh.