Bluelight

Thread: Kadian Morphine 100mg

1. Collapse Details
    Kadian Morphine 100mg 
    i just purchased 5 100mg Kadian morphine time release tablets that are supposed to last 12hrs when taken. i know not to crush them up or break the time release seal as it can result in death. however i was wondering if it is okay to take these if i am not opiate tolerant. i am 6 feet and 213 lbs also

I have taken vicodin, norco, shot hydromorphine, and had codiene all in the past
    i am now just taking tramadol and have built up a slight tolerance, but tramadol isn't an opiate so....

WILL I DIE IF I TAKE THE 100 MG KADIAN MORPINE TIME RELEASE WITH NO TOLERANCE??????

2. Collapse Details

No, you won't die.

3. Collapse Details

Your doc prescribed these to you so if you have any doubts, just call him and ask.

I won't say either way what the Kadian will do to you in terms of killing you or not (cough*not*cough), but 100mg continuous release morphine is sorta making me drool.

May I ask what sort of injury necesistated a script for Kadian?

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    no where does he say hes scripted

5. Collapse Details

Ufotofu9- have you ever heard of someone prescribing 5 p[ills a month?

If you eat them orally, you'll be fine if you eat em orally only like 35mg will actually be absorbed.

Rectal is the best way to take morphine short of IVing them, If you got no tolerance plug half a pill and see where it ghets you

If you eat one pill without breaking the Time rlease you're only going to get 17mg/6 hours, that might not even give you a decent buzz. Thought I can't say this for sure, morphine effects me strangely and IME 100mg orally with no tolerance doesn't get you very euphoric.

6. Collapse Details

You sound REALLY worried about the possibility of dying from these pills. Why don't you trade them for something you feel more comfortable with? Just a thought…

Also, I don't know about your exact tolerance/duration of use, etc., so I really can't give you any ideas about whether these pills would be way too strong for you.

7. Collapse Details

Yeah, everyone who commented on there being no mention of a prescription. I forgot where I was! Right after I posted that, I realized that you don't usually say you bought a drug when you get it scripted. Plus who gives 5 pills at a time. My face is red, ha ha.

But BTW, Kadian has a time release mechanism that uses wax balls which encapsulate and ruin the Morphine when heated; like a security system against abuse. Search the board for how to make it release instantly. It may be similiar (or is it the same?) as MS Contin.

A better question, RICHARD MANUEL, is what would 100 mg of Morphine taken at once do to you.

Be careful.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ufotofu9 View Post
    Yeah, everyone who commented on there being no mention of a prescription. I forgot where I was! Right after I posted that, I realized that you don't usually say you bought a drug when you get it scripted. Plus who gives 5 pills at a time. My face is red, ha ha.
    It's all good man no worries, I miss shit all the time when I'm high, reading things backwards and whatnot, didn't mean to embarrass you if I did I apologize.

9. Collapse Details

Thanks V4lium for saying that, but I'm kidding, no offense taken. I had been nodding on some good poppy pod tea I had made (brewed it with an Italian coffee maker; you know, they look like this: http://www.kitchenemporium.com/kitchenemporium/images/co270b.jpg

If you try to brew another tea with the rest of the grounds, you're mind will be blown, and all that will happen is the water will come out crystal clear! Meaning the 1st extraction takes out a much much much higher than any other method that I've heard of. It doesn't miss a thing, plus the process is super clean super).

Sorry, I'm just so excited about this new kickass method that I wanna tell everyone about it. Plus I popped 30mgs of dexies waaaay to late.

Two of my buddy's just stopped by for a hot minute while I was doing a brew, and I was explaining to them the benefits of the espresso maker method against every other method of brewing there is including straining through tshirt, blah blah blah. From the looks on their faces I don't think they were very interesting, ha ha.

This rambling and pointless post is brought to you by Dexadrine ER (how do you put that little tm thingy there?).

And to Richard Manuel, the OP: Did you take any of the pills? If you did give us a trip report, would you?

I hope that you realize how lucky you are that Kadians were around? Wow, Kadian. Slow relase Morphine motha fuckin Sulfate.

Whenever me and my buddies actually ever cop those OC 80s that we love so much, it means that it was a spectacular, expensive and rare night.

Enjoy
    Last edited by Ufotofu9; 08-03-2009 at 08:46.

10. Collapse Details
    after use 
    thanks for the info yeah i tried them and it gave me a very good high that would come in waves over a 10 hour period. i wish i could trade them for more powerful short term stuff but this will have to do. yea so now i know i wont die from to much, cause the 100mg was just a big number for me.

11. Collapse Details

If you do break the time release 100 mg would be way too much for someone with no tolerance

12. Collapse Details
    R kadians the bottom of the pleasure train? 
    Greenlighter
    I would like kadian if nothing else, people say dilly 4's, 6's, or 12's are great.
    anybody help a bro' out. smaller cities suck, but low pro is important. watcha got?
    hook a brother up!!!
    backs fucked from squats,,595lbs, bent forward, ripppppppp!

13. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    not true, 100 would be a big hit, might puke, but with kadian you'd be alright! tolerance or not!
    do 50 to 60. save wash, throw the other 40 in 6 to 8 hours later.

14. Collapse Details

Next time, you can just crush half the amount and take it to transform it into a shorter-acting form.

15. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    up here in Canada, 10 years ago, it went for $1 per mg, now greys are 20-25, 6'sdils$15
    what up dere? eh?