• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

LSD as a potentiator of Codeine; no trip please, only want to chill out

IMO stick with the "usual" potentiators(sp?), taking LSD and wanting no trip is kind of pointless, give the LSD to someone who will appreciate it and take some tagamet/your choice antihistamine 30 min before dosing and wash it down with some grapefruit juice.

i've experimented with opiates while on acid always with low doses and the intention was not to potentate it, but to enhance the overall effects and perception of the experience of the opiate head buzz. even with benzo's added i'd just compensate with dosing more acid. This takes a bit of experience to do and one must be able to know the strength of the acid at hand before attempting this.... if one doesn't want to trip

I agree with those saying to save the lsd. I wasn't ready for how strong she was, and I had an absolute nightmare of a trip that xanax didn't even seem to help. If you aren't in the mood to trip, save it for when you are, for the sake of harm reduction. Plus, LSD tends to not be the easiest substance to find, so you really should hang on to it until you really want to use it.

^^^ I thought NYC would be easy to get anything;) i'd love to live there one day. I was shocked that there's like a delivery system for various drugs inNY

Sorry about off topic

^^^ I thought NYC would be easy to get anything;) i'd love to live there one day. I was shocked that there's like a delivery system for various drugs inNY

Sorry about off topic

Phhh LSD(and most pyschs) is a bitch to find in NYC. Delivery of Coke and Weed is pretty common though.

Living here still fucking sucks though.

i feel like i could earn good money in the states due to my trade, and i've always wanted to try living in another city, either london or NYC... still young so is doable if i get my act together.

Why does it suck to live in new york?

i feel like i could earn good money in the states due to my trade, and i've always wanted to try living in another city, either london or NYC... still young so is doable if i get my act together.

Why does it suck to live in new york?

$12-$14 pack of cigs. $1000 a month rent for 1 bedroom(not in Manhattan but the outer buroughs, Manhattan would probably be $2000-$6000 a month.). Can't own anything nice as it'll get stolen/damaged. Most of the people are assholes.

I guess if you got money it'll be cool. I Just personally hate never hearing peace an quiet. The suburbs could be nice though(Westchester).

Then again maybe I'm just bitter.

^^^ hey thanks for the insight Nib. Wow wasn't expecting that much, but i'd be travelling alone and looking for a flat or a studio in a relatively nice area.... long island perhaps? I'm a Vinyl layer by trade and i reckon NYC would be good for my line of work. except maybe the traffic and having my van broken into... would need a garage

Pack of smokes 25's cost around that same here... it's our healthcare system that is totality wicked... can believe the prices for seeing GP's and paying for scripts

once again, sorry about off topic... But let me encourage small doses of acid with opiates, it is very unique if dosed right

There's extreme synergy between LSA and opiates so I don't see why LSD and opiates would be too different. Only problem would be the opiates wear off far sooner. You might want to swap the acid for low dose high quality Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. They are a little less psychedelic than LSD but still fun nonetheless.

if you're taking a small dose of acid anyway then the duration will be much shorter... especially with bnenzo's