• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

snorting heroin?

remember, Heroin is almost godly, use it once you will think about it for months, its that addictive, give in to addiction, you go down a dark path which can kill you.

depends on whether the person is into uppers or downers...

most stim users (myself included) get repulsed by H, the feeling it brings and the all round, general wooziness that doesn't wear off nearly as quick as it should...

if you like choof, alcohol, benzos etc - chances are you should steer well enough away from dope

that said, IVing is not an option for first timers without an experienced user to show the ropes/find a vein...so depending on how proficient one is at ingesting drugs, I'd go smoking, then snorting. or perhaps a combination of both, in small doses... ;) (yes, I am a fan of poly-ingestion methods when it comes to my chems - but may be a little overwhelming for less seasoned drug pigs)

I am (hopefully) getting onto some heroin next week and was thinking of plugging it. I have only used heroin twice before and only once did I get good effects, I didn't nod properly either time.

I use 600mg codeine atleast once a week, which if I am lucky with some benzos will hit me pretty hard. When I use oxy I take about 40mg to get a good buzz on. I know it obviously varies with purity but what would you reccomend is a good dose to initially plug? I am getting a point or so.

Removed off topic stuff.

I snorted H and i find its nearly as risky as IV'in H without the rush.

Possibly the most important message in this thread. An old friend who was an addict for 12 years once said to me he'd seen a few ods from snorting, mostly because users thought it was safer than injecting so they did more. Insufflated heroin crosses the blood brain barrier very fast. You might not get the rush, but the onset can still be quick.

remember, Heroin is almost godly, use it once you will think about it for months, its that addictive, give in to addiction, you go down a dark path which can kill you.

Also well worth noting.

I have been using it quite frequently lately, rack 20mg and adjust accordingly. Depends on what type of H u get, sum dont smoke well at all and sum do. If ur just starting then just rack it as ull end up wasting alot if u donno how to do it properly.

I tried Harry for the first time a few weeks ago and have done it a few times since, I find there's not a hell of a lot difference between snorting and smoking except that smoking comes on a little faster. I have a good technique for smoking that I found on the net; get a 200 x 200mm piece of foil, a lighter, a toilet paper tube (just the cardboard) and a stack of heavy books. Make a sturdy stack with the books on a table or desk and wedge one corner of the foil between two of books at the top of the stack. Put small amount of h on the foil (I've been doing about a third of a "cap" at a time). Take the tp tube in one hand and put it about 10mm above the h with your mouth on the other end. Strike the lighter in very very short bursts, about 1 - 2 seconds at a time. The h should puff up almost instantly and release enough smoke for a good toke each time. Make sure you keep the tube really close to the h so you don't lose any smoke and inhale quite softy. With this method I've been able to catch all the smoke from the h an I'm a true novice, I've done it 3 times to count.

Another thing I've noticed, which is a little off topic, it is extremely sketchy buying h off the street, the people you have to mix with are generally unpleasant and the police know what's going on. The whole thing gives me the creeps. If you do be careful!

And most of all, go easy on h. It's hella addictive.

I wouldnt say its more addicting than other other drug like MDMA or speed. Its way over hyped. I have been using alot of quality h recently and its not sumfn i feel like doing everyday. I prefer codiene more than oxys or H as weird as it sounds. Id say in general opiates can cause dependency alot more than most things.

I wouldnt say its more addicting than other other drug like MDMA or speed.

You would be kidding yourself. 8)

The next step for you is to delude yourself that withdrawal from heroin is going to be as simple as a comedown from MDMA or speed. (After all you will say, I have taken so many drugs, heroin can't be that much worse now can it?)

Right after that delusion, you will convince yourself that daily use is not a problem. You have the money, and besides heroin makes you work harder, and makes you a god in bed.

One month later you will decide to stop using because you remember that this substance is addictive but are not sure what that really means. You will go through what you think is withdrawal and you will feel like shit, but not too bad. So you will convince yourself that this is as bad a withdrawal gets, and take up daily use again...

It is now that you are buggered... and so history repeats.

Please understand that heroin addiction is a life affliction. Once you get hooked, you are stuck for life. You may not always be physically addicted, but you will psychologically addicted, which is much worse.

If you want some good reasons not to do heroin, head over to the Dark Side Forum.

The next step for you is to delude yourself that withdrawal from heroin is going to be as simple as a comedown from MDMA or speed. (After all you will say, I have taken so many drugs, heroin can't be that much worse now can it?)

Right after that delusion, you will convince yourself that daily use is not a problem. You have the money, and besides heroin makes you work harder, and makes you a god in bed.

One month later you will decide to stop using because you remember that this substance is addictive but are not sure what that really means. You will go through what you think is withdrawal and you will feel like shit, but not too bad. So you will convince yourself that this is as bad a withdrawal gets, and take up daily use again...

Please understand that heroin addiction is a life affliction. Once you get hooked, you are stuck for life. You may not always be physically addicted, but you will psychologically addicted, which is much worse.

If you want some good reasons not to do heroin, head over to the Dark Side Forum.

Or watch Ben: Diary of a Heroin Addict to see just how serious heroin addiction can be. It has a devastating effect on Ben and his family. A very sobering documentaru

Just checking out the OP and noting a large codeine intake. Sounds like someone has an opiate habit already and is thinking of transferring to a more powerful drug to make the whole process easier. Maybe, before you get on the gear, you should see how you go taking a break from the pills for a week or so. By all means go ahead and start scoring heroin - but think about where you might be going. It's been said before on these boards but tolerance is a bitch :eek:

Fair enough but look at ice users. There isnt even a cure for it. Its alot worse, with Ice ud go on and on and on days and nights using it. The thing i was trying to say is that H isnt worse than others. Ive was abusing MDMA in the past many years ago and i can tell u that was the worst to come off along with speed.

Everyone is different so i guess we shouldnt assume that one is worse than the other. Bottom line is most illegals are hard to come off. I have friends tapering off benzos and even weed. They are all going through hell when they are trying to quit.

You are in for a shock my man...

I second this. A huge fucking shock.%) If you really believe heroin isnt more addictive than mdma.... Definantly going to changing your mind about that in the next few months if you keep using opiates daily.

Most people live with that theory that omg Heroin is so bad, ill try it once and ill get hooked forever.

Thats what i used to think as well. I am in no way saying it isnt addictive as its one of the hardest drugs out there but how many of u guys can say quit weed or cigarettes?

How many people suffer and cant quit? Its all a psychological thing thats in ur head. I have done a bunch of h and oxys in the past and i still prefer codeine alot more than both. Why? Because its all in my head, thats my choice of preference. Everyone is addicted to there own drug whether its weed, ciggs, booze or others.

My point is that many drugs can be as equally addictive as H. You will see my point if u have been abusing things including MDMA, H, speed etc etc.

i agreed entirely. i have tried iv heroin, iv oxy, rectal and oral. Regardless of the terrible bioavailability i prefer snorting. I would choose to rail a 20mg oxynorm or two over almost anything you could possibly offer me. i am not a dimwit, no doubt in the world that other ROA are more intense, last longer etc but for me its the ritual and the fact i am comfortable with it. Its also may be due to the fact i have very low tolerance due to my periodic but controlled use. These are my circumstances and they make me an individual.

i realise it sounds like a very cliche generic statement but you are all individuals. Although different routes of administration and drugs may "generally be more addictive" the fact is you are not general. Your an individual with your own set of circumstances. Friends opinions, family, expendable income, medical conditions the list is endless. Anyway i am just expanding on the post above. Anything can be addictive, its just a mattter of being a functioning addict or simply just dont use on a regular basis

A personal note on my addiction. Its entirely psychological but i like to believe i live a happy life with a promising future. However like sex it creeps into my thoughts everything single day. i feel as though its definitely part of who i am.

As long as i am functional and my use does not take priority over other aspects of my life i am content. For example i have to force myself not to buy so much oxy that i cant afford to take my girlfriend to dinner. A meaningful relationship is above oxy in my list of priorities (this example also acknowledges sex as a higher priority somewhat indirectly haha)

Last edited:
My point is that many drugs can be as equally addictive as H. You will see my point if u have been abusing things including MDMA, H, speed etc etc.

You just don't get it do you... MDMA addiction is nothing like opiate addiction, or benzo addiction. A lack of motivation and a crabby outlook on life is not even comparable to the nightmarish kind of hell induced by heroin or benzo withdrawal.

I do not suggest you get addicted to test my point, but I am speaking from far too much experience with all the substances you have suggested.

I agree with your point though sus, you can have lots of opiates without getting addicted or even feeling any bad side effects. This is the first step to addiction, and is why opiate are so addictive in the first place.

Most people live with that theory that omg Heroin is so bad, ill try it once and ill get hooked forever.
It is not a theory for those who have been through the horrors of heroin withdrawal. I am not having a go at you personally Sustanon, but I am having a go at the idea that withdrawal is withdrawal. The physical withdrawal from heroin only lasts 4-20 days depending on your habit, but the PAWS then gets you and this takes years to get over. You are simply kidding yourself if you think it is going to be easy. Benzo withdrawal is even worse and lasts much longer, but in vastly different ways. Stimulants do not even register on the hard withdrawal scale...

I just don't know how to say it any clearer. Heroin can destroy your life and everything you ever thought about yourself. That is right, it takes it all away and you are left with an empty shell that feels like a piece of drift wood, old and dry. Every day hurts, and reminds you that you can make it all go away by having another hit.

p.s. Your arrogance reminds me of myself. Hope you don't have to learn the same way I did.

Last edited:
yeah, i , like a good few of us, were possibly like sustanon. i used for years before it reaally got me.

sure i had 2 week to 3 month binges and hung a bit. but mark my word, im a tuff cunt.
and no drug was gonna get the better of me.

a lot of the time in those forst years id binge and surf everyday. if i felt i was withdrawing , id do 100 pushups and 100 situps and go surfing, before getting on.

i dont want it to be dicksizing, it just was. i loved heroin and used heaps and i also used as many other drugs as i could. sometimes swapping from one to the other to keep it all in check.
like two weeks smack, two weeks speed, go away and doof on acid and pills etc, woah, some smack would really put the breaks on , so dive into the opiate pool.

obviously, as time went on, this poly use got more jumbled, and i discovered the pleasures of being a walking biological poly drug monster.

that still surfed.

and i surfed, as much as i could, in as big a waves as i could.

then one day i woke up on a cold autum morn, waves were double overhead, cold offshore blowing, and i just kinda knew, that i was fucked.

that i was not goin out there before i got on.

and that was it. i no longer surfed without it, and gradually the hunt for gear and tending my plants to provide it took over.

untill i rarely surfed. and i moved, like a lot of us, into the horrid game of dealing to support it.

from there to physeptone hancuffs took another five years.

and fuck me, ive jumped it a few times, and stayed away for a number of years too, and still icome back. its been 17 years since i first got on the done. 12 allup.

so sustanon.

hope your a tuffer cunt than me.

p.s. any dicksizing was purely to highlight the point.

opiates, are very addictive. possibly more so, because they dont seem that bad once you start to use them. after you have cleaned the cobwebs of the stigma they hold away from your vision, and see the gorgeous girl/guy standing in front of you and not a devil.

i still love her.

face: I enjoy snorting oxy also, it is very stimulantish for me, whilst relaxing at the same time.

IV heroin is a terrible affliction, take it from me, who constantly goes through cycles of abstinance, boredom and re-abuse.

psynapsurfer: I understand where you come from, once you see life from the depths of the abyss as brightly as the well accused golden streets of heaven, the world never feels the same without that warmth.

I tried heroin for the first time yesterday, and I was given h4 which has to be smoked or injected. H3 you can snort, however I'm not sure that injesting it would do anything. H4 is normally the whiter, more refined variety and h3 is the less refined, brownish variety. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, as I am new to heroin as well. This is just what I've learned from friends and investigating online.
So yeah, it MIGHT be able to be snorted, depending on what variety you have....

Peace,
Ket <3