Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

snorting heroin?

mused

Bluelighter
Ok I have to admit I am a complete newbie when it comes to heroin (i have searched for answers regarding this but could not find any mods, please close if you need to)

Firstly I have decided to try heroin,But i am scared/concered about using it IV as i have no experience with this method what so ever ,but I am highly considering snorting and or smoking it ,but have heard smoking it is pointless is this true ?

also if snorted how much would be needed for a decent but safe (if possible) high ? can you ingested it like in a tissue or something

would love some information regarding this and or personal experience from other members in helping me make an informed choice

I have tried CWE with 96 tablets in two goes in one night i barely felt a thing would this be an indicater of my opiate tolerance ?

any help ?:)

OK do not ingest it, it will have no effect on you pretty much.

I would suggest smoking it as it hit's almost straight away and you only need to have a little bit at a time and can dose accordinaly... I wouldn't suggest snorting it yet as you would not know your dose very well, if you are going to snort it anyways though I would say start off with about 1/4 of a point and work your way up with snorting another 1/4 of a point every 30 minutes or so until you feel stoned enough.

Hope this helped you out a little bit, I'm not into heroin really but I have known a few people who will not touch anything else but that... Be very careful with it though that's all I can say, it is very addictive and very easy to overdose on depending on who your contact is and what purity it is.

Don't snort it, smoke it. Off a piece of foil. An average street deal from any capital city in Australia will be more than enough for a first time user. But be really carefull. Both buying it and using it.

it probably wont smoke up very well, chasing the dragon with aussie street h sucks balls.

snort it or shoot it.

Yeah, smoking H often is a pretty disapointing experience. I'm not gonna tell you how much to have or anything because it's not really my concern, just think about what you're getting yourself into though, heroin addiction is like no other "party drug" addiction. But anyway, you'll probably be disapointed if you smoke it.

Bullshit. Aussie gear, South East Asian #4, smokes very well.

Yes but all Aussie dope is different from dealer to dealer depending on where they have sourced it from...

I have mainly only come across china white which smoked extremely well but every once in a while I have seen the good old afghan brown which didn't do as well when smoked.

All were of a very high quality though which is a bit surprising as everyone on here reckons that Aussie heroin is shit, I guess the fella I use to get it off was well connected lol.

Yes but all Aussie dope is different from dealer to dealer depending on where they have sourced it from...

I have mainly only come across china white which smoked extremely well but every once in a while I have seen the good old afghan brown which didn't do as well when smoked.

All were of a very high quality though which is a bit surprising as everyone on here reckons that Aussie heroin is shit, I guess the fella I use to get it off was well connected lol.

Aussie gear is amongst the best in the world. Expensive, but always great quality. It shits all over Mexican tar and Afghan gear. Like any drug market, there is often some dodgy gear around, but its usually easy to get the good, china white rocks. The Asians have near total market dominance in Australia.

Funny, I score SE Asian #4 'china white' all the time, i aint tried smoking it in a looooong time but last time i did, and it was great gear when snorted (i iv the stuff now) it was a pretty dissapointing and tasteless experience (perhaps to anyone akin to smoking meth). I'd go it nasally or i'v if you want the real experience that heroin can bring.

I'm not going to lie to you about it's addictive properties anyone who doesn't know just where heroin can lead you is a dipshit who shoulda stayed in school til grade 5.

And regarding the above posts, i'd dissagree that asian heroin is the best in the world, it's been proven through testing of illicit samples that the afghan gear is of the highest purity. but hey thats just tabloid news, i don't know any sure way of telling how good heroin is except for doing a lower dose than normal and seeing how high i get.

All you guys who r saying that u can't smoke ozzy H obviously haven't tried it or not doing it correctly. I am 8mths clean from a 10yr habit & only ever smoked it. There is the odd occasion where you will come across gear that smokes like rat shit but 9 times out of 10 it will also be rat shit when iv'd. Good Heroin should burn brown on the foil & the residue should not puff up once smoked, only a tiny ball of residue & a black stain should remain on the foil. It should taste bitter but not harsh, most regular smokers enjoy the bitter taste, I know I did. Also probably the most important thing b4 u even consider smoking on foil is to burn off the shiny coating from the aluminium foil. This will help reduce chest type illnesses like bronchitis, which you will most probably get if you become a regular user.

Please be very careful with heroin. IT IS VERY ADDICTIVE & it takes a very long time to kick. If you really are set on trying it & you find you enjoy it allow atleast 3days between dosages & never use 2days in a row.

I hope I haven't come across like a dickhead but from my experience heroin was one of the best high's of my life but my absolute worst nightmare when I finally woke up to myself & decided to kick. I wasn't your stereotypical junkie either. I own my own house, have a fairly well paying job, own both my cars & have a very loving & understanding fiance who stuck by me & helped me get thru my addiction. I never stole or scammed people or dealt drugs to feed my addiction either.

Last edited:
i smoked it correctly from foil, i've done it more than once and more than once has it been shit compared to iv or insufflation.. it left its black stain (most likely from glucose etc its cut with, and you can smell the sweet smell of burnt sugar).

I personally think that raw opium/afghan brown would smoke alot better, as its not so well dissolved.

The majority of users either IV, Smoke or Snort Heroin...

From personal experience I have found IV to be the most cost efficient and also the best buzz...

Smoking heroin off foil or chasing the dragon, as most people prefer to call it, also provides you with an awesome buzz although it costs more to get similar effects as IVing...

Snorting heroing is even more expensive as you need a higher dose to achieve the effects of either IVing or chasing the dragon... From personal experience the buzz also seems cleaner...

The reason many people think that smoking is a waste is because you lose a lot of the smoke when trying to suck it thru a tube after burring it on foil... I suggest using a funnel when smoking as you can collect and therefore absorb more of the drug...

I couldn't give you advise on how much to dose on as it varies on different users even for first timers...

If you’re keen on snorting it for the first time just start off with little dabs on your index finger and thumb and when you snort it keep it in your nasal passage and sort of breathe it in and out making sure it hits and stays with your sensors in your nose... It takes longer to hit than IVing or smoking so take rests in between your snuffs...

A lot of people make the mistake of snorting it hard up their nose and then down their throat which is basically the same as swallowing it I guess... Therefore it is a waste as you need a heap more of the substance if you’re ingesting it...

I have only snorted heroin to kick either my smoking or IV habit and have found that it works to take the edge off hanging out...

I shouldn't need to advise you that whether snuffed, injected or smoked, heroin is still a highly addictive substance...

I guess health wise though, snorting street grade heroin would probably be your safest bet as you never know what the gear is cut with... You also run less of a risk of overdosing if you’re only using a little bit at a time when you’re smoking or snorting...

I suggest scoring the smallest amount possible off a reliable dealer and try either smoking or snorting it the first time and then try the other method the second time... To avoid addiction give your self a few days break in between doses... You can still get hooked being a once a week user...

Firstly i would like to say thankyou to all those who replied to this thread you have provided me with valuble information as i am writing this to you under the effects of both snorting and "chasing the dragon" i snorted just the tinyiest bit to start off with.then smoked half and snorted the other half ...it's a nice feeling but don't like how they're a little too few thoughts even though i feel quite buzzed ! it was afghan brown im told .i have already used the small amount i bought in about 2 hours ...does time seem to go really slow on H? I think snorting works better for me when i snorted it i felt an instant rush plateuing after about 5-10 minutes when i smoked it i felt the buzz but not as well ,i used tin foil as suggested and a rolled up piece of paper but lost a far amount due to not having a candle and the foil becoming very hot ....Anyways thanx for the info sadly i am already thinking if i should get some more but this is just a test the cap is gone now im just going to enjoy myself for a bit :)

thanx bluelighters

I snorted H and i find its nearly as risky as IV'in H without the rush.
I used to snort some and start smoking some to get the rush and then both hit and nod hard.
that is risky very dangerous. Best smoking slowly to start using H.

just be careful noob. i remeber watchin a tv show where some guy did some 'coke' before goin dpwnstairs to meet up with the love of his life so he could rekindle their broken relationships bones bacck 2 gether, but the dude snorted some 'heroin' instead of what he thought to be 'coke'. well suffice to say it was his last dose of any drug in the world and he died :(. sad, i knoww, but tv shows are pretty much 100% spot on when it comes to drugs usage nowadays what with th internet and shiznit.

personaly i dont see the point of indulging in heoroin at all, most street drygs are dirtyy as shit and sucks balls. shit the only time id ever consider doing street amphet is if i persobaldly made the shit myself brocuzdudemanbro!

oh and heroin is psychologically addictin aswell as physically addictin AFETER A CUPLE OF DAYS USAGE. NEWAYS I FEEL DIRTY FOR BEING ON THIS SITE PEACE.

I'm really surprised to read so many comments that say snorting H is uncommon. I'm from Philadelphia - part of that 'holy trinity' of dope cities on the east coast (Philadelphia, New York, Baltimore) and therefore black tar is virtually non-existent. I've never seen it. The relative purity of our dope has, in my experience, made snorting heroin my route-of-choice for this particular substance. And, come to think of it, I've *never* seen anyone I know smoking dope. This city prefers insufflation and needles.

Smoking it through a ball pipe, crack pipe or on foil was always a very finicky operation to me, and more often than not, I felt I had to be wasting some - despite the fact I feel I have good technique. Snorting dope IME provides the feeling of slowly bathing my brain in warm bliss. The slower come-up is sort of like the anticipation of orgasm; when it finally peaks, I'm writhing in synthetic happiness. With heroin, IV/IM and smoking are all very enjoyable, but if I were to be restricted to only one ROA forever, I would still stick with insufflation. IM Ketamine and insufflated heroin are by far the most enjoyable chemical experiences to me. By this point, I actually crave the acrid 'taste' of china white in my nose that so many people complain about*!

~ vaya

*NOT a good thing, however...

^Agreed, i used to snort smack all the time.. it was always pretty good. Although after i got tollerant, it would provide a somewhat stimulating experience and cause some insomnia hence why IV became the choice roa

shouldn't you mix it with caffeine for optimal smoking?

no...

Snort it first time, with this you can get some tolerance and determine the purity, than you are safe to IV of course with the necessary pre-cautions aswell.

remember, Heroin is almost godly, use it once you will think about it for months, its that addictive, give in to addiction, you go down a dark path which can kill you.