• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

snorting heroin?

I had a habit for 3 yrs and took another 2 on done to kick it and dabbled twice since jumping the done.Iv'd both times only small amouts and dropped both times to wake up in hospital.First time only a small mix second had a night out with mates on pingers,went to a mates who used and decided to draw up a few ml's.Same thing next time round dropped.Any theories on why guys?

Question is how long were you completely off opiates? If it's a year that would explain things.

I've never tried snorted harry before how does it compare to chasing dragon and whacking it into the vein? and does it burn your nose alot?

wrek3000, the simple answer is that the tolerance you built up as your habit progressed has gone now that you've kicked.
without that tolerance, if you take the same dose you did as an addict, you OD.
a lot of people have died this way, so please be careful.

@Lychee The high is comparable to smoked, but it takes a bit longer to come on. Shooting it is quicker to come on and stronger, but obviously comes with more risks both physically and addiction wise. It doesn't burn nearly as much as speed/meth or RC's.

Lychee I find snorting heroin quite a bit more enjoyable and economical as smoking it, so long as I am careful not to snort hard and get a drip, wasting the heroin by ingesting some of it orally.

Smoking it is undoubtedly a faster onset but it requires a bit of practise to not lose any, for how fast the onset is though I find it also does not last anywhere near as long as snorting (although the shorter duration of effects are probably more intense off a smaller amount than you would need to snort), I like taking a small line up each nostril every 10-20 minutes until I get where I want to be, I find this way it has a long onset where I get to enjoy the whole spectrum of opioid effects before I finally hit my nod. Different strokes for different folks but ime snorting>smoking by a fair way, if you are used to whacking up though then the quicker onset of smoking is probably preferable when you don't go the pin route.

I've been getting some hard dark none sticky and not to much of a vinegar smell I only snort it and it seems to be good my question is is it strange or uncommon for it to be dry and the way I've described it ?

Not at all bro

My fav way to enjoy smack is insufflation

dry roky powder gives me the best nod when goin up the nose

Not at all bro

My fav way to enjoy smack is insufflation

dry roky powder gives me the best nod when goin up the nose
So are you saying not to ad any water to it jus to crush it and snort it ?

For anyone I need to know what What is the best way to snort it ? I've been putting it in a visine of bottle little water but it seems like I end up with allot dried up really fast in my nose what am I doing wrong or what is a better way to snort it?

For anyone I need to know what What is the best way to snort it ? I've been putting it in a visine of bottle little water but it seems like I end up with allot dried up really fast in my nose what am I doing wrong or what is a better way to snort it?

I- I don't get it; you're dissolving it in water before you snort it? Can't you just crush it up until it's powderised and then snort it dry? It dissolves into your nasal bloodstream from what I understand.

I- I don't get it; you're dissolving it in water before you snort it? Can't you just crush it up until it's powderised and then snort it dry? It dissolves into your nasal bloodstream from what I understand.
Well normally its not hard and dry like the stuff I been getting so normally no you can't jus crush it up but when it's easy like it's been is that how i should do it?

This is bth its not normally hard and dry so no normally you couldn't jus crush it Altho I could wit this is that how i should do it?
And when it's normal you know when it's sticky What's the best way then?

Well normally its not hard and dry like the stuff I been getting so normally no you can't jus crush it up but when it's easy like it's been is that how i should do it?

Couldn't you just let it dry out by using a hygoscopic chemical like calcium chloride?

I'm a bit confused about what you're saying spiderKane, it's not very clear. Are you getting black tar heroin, is that what you're saying? Are you from Aus? Black tar isn't very common here. I've never even seen it, and wouldn't know the best way to prepare it for snorting. I believe black tar is quite effective to smoke. I think you may get more helpful answers over in Other Drugs or Basic Drug Discussion, where they are probably more familiar with tar smack, if that is what you're talking about.

If you for some reason you have tar heroin and want to snort it because you dont like needles there is another option; smoke it. also could you explain waht it looks like?

If you for some reason you have tar heroin and want to snort it because you dont like needles there is another option; smoke it. also could you explain waht it looks like?
Smoking it has a completely different effect I don't like the high from it and yes I'm talking bout black tar except what I been getting is dry like it's old but it's still koo jus wanted to know if there was a better way to snort it then the way I've been doing it

I'm a bit confused about what you're saying spiderKane, it's not very clear. Are you getting black tar heroin, is that what you're saying? Are you from Aus? Black tar isn't very common here. I've never even seen it, and wouldn't know the best way to prepare it for snorting. I believe black tar is quite effective to smoke. I think you may get more helpful answers over in Other Drugs or Basic Drug Discussion, where they are probably more familiar with tar smack, if that is what you're talking about.
I've posted it here because as far as I could tell the topic of this thread is snorting heroin

I did explain what it looks like it's on the Page before this one but ill tell you again its jus dark brownish almost black and it's really dry and hard and doesn't have much of a vinegar smell to it that's what I originally was asking about like is it normal for it to come dry cause Untell now I've never seen it come that way

Couldn't you just let it dry out by using a hygoscopic chemical like calcium chloride?
I have know idea about that stuff but the stuff I'm getting is already dry but was thinking if I jus crushed it and snorted it it would jus clump up in my nose wouldn't it ?

In australia bro we only ever get dry roky stuff.

Just crush it up into a powder and snort slowly and softly so the powder melts into your nasal membrain.

Same process as coke/meth insufflation