• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

snorting heroin?

Just be aware that homebake heroin that's made from morphine might have pyridine in it. It's used in the manufacturer and is very harmful to health as far as I recall.

It would only have pyridine if they were doing the traditional codeine -> morphine -> diamorphine synth, but most homebake now is just morphine -> heroin which just involves AA.

^better two holes in the arm than one in the ground, eh? ;)

thanks for the info on that one :) I'll defiantly remember that one for future reference but I'm gonna try n not pick up hammer again after this (famous last words ;) )

If you really are never going to pick it up again I'll play the devil's advocate and say there's no point even trying it once ;) You can't miss something you haven't tried.

Do be very careful with dosages though. I guess my own mortality has been brought home to me after a scare on the weekend. I always knew there was a risk - I just never knew/appreciated how thin the line between life and death is.

It would only have pyridine if they were doing the traditional codeine -> morphine -> diamorphine synth, but most homebake now is just morphine -> heroin which just involves AA.

and i'd wager a good deal done reasonably crude as well much like many meth "cooks" in qld. there are other alternatives to AA through other routes to reach the end product.

and i'd wager a good deal done reasonably crude as well much like many meth "cooks" in qld. there are other alternatives to AA through other routes to reach the end product.
What do you mean? Yes there are other routes to reach the end product, but isn't morph + AA -> heroin the simplest most effective method with the best yield?

^^ So what happened to no synth. disscussion on BL????????????? :? your a mod mate, cmon now 8)

If you really are never going to pick it up again I'll play the devil's advocate and say there's no point even trying it once ;) You can't miss something you haven't tried.

Do be very careful with dosages though. I guess my own mortality has been brought home to me after a scare on the weekend. I always knew there was a risk - I just never knew/appreciated how thin the line between life and death is.

Appricieate your advice ay.. but its gonna happen and I've shot oxys before and honestly, I find shootin speed much more my thing in terms of feelin the need to use..

Your second paragraph is my main worry.. you've obviously experienced it first hand so you know how dangerous it can be but I'm well aware.. hence with all my questions about doses but yeah, thanks for the input :)

Yeah I know, I was just playing devil's advocate anyway, it's everyone's right to make their own decisions.

As for the preference to speed - as I think I've said I was a hopeless ice addict for yearsss, 100% stim preference, I probably liked smack the least out of anyone I've known who has tried it. I never, ever thought I would ever have a problem with opiates, but it's something that happens to a lot of ex stim addicts, I've seen and heard. There's a change that seems to commonly happen after years of stim abuse, that you sort of get over the party scene and really start to appreciate getting high at home, in your pj's, with your partner or a few close friends. This is where opiates really start to grow in attractiveness, I've noticed. Anyway I'm not trying to sway your decision either way, just throwing out my personal experience. I'd like to hear from any other ex stim heads that have turned to opiates too, as it seems to be so common.

^^ So what happened to no synth. disscussion on BL????????????? :? your a mod mate, cmon now 8)

i never mentioned the specific route, a very vague rundown, but yes i should ave kept my lips shut because it could swing the conversation that way which weren't our intentions. the "morphine + AA = diamorphine" is all over bluelight. the procedure it not - get your knickers out of a knot.

herm1t said:
What do you mean? Yes there are other routes to reach the end product, but isn't morph + AA -> heroin the simplest most effective method with the best yield?

yes the AA method is simplest but i was just pointing out that a lot of the end product contains contaminants, by products, etc as its usually performed on a small scale by backyard chemists - like some speed.

foots - i'm definitely one that you describe;) though have had my stim benders lately after a long break.

i never mentioned the specific route, a very vague rundown, but yes i should ave kept my lips shut because it could swing the conversation that way which weren't our intentions. the "morphine + AA = diamorphine" is all over bluelight. the procedure it not - get your knickers out of a knot.

yes the AA method is simplest but i was just pointing out that a lot of the end product contains contaminants, by products, etc as its usually performed on a small scale by backyard chemists - like some speed.

foots - i'm definitely one that you describe;) though have had my stim benders lately after a long break.

oh ok I get what you mean, what contaminants would remain after morph + AA? Surely all the AA would have evaporated off/reacted after a good bake, does the AA create anything else with the pill binders?

get your knickers out of a knot.

:| 8) For fucks sake, you have deleted so many of my posts due to them bein 'off subject' (keep in mind in a forum you don't even modd.) most of the time because I mention another drug.. :\

here you are in a fuckn thread about snortin heroin pretty much givin the basics of synthesizing heroin from morphine/codeine.. am I missin something here?????? :?

oh and for fuck sake you replied to someone thanking them about homebake that may have pyridine after the reaction.

if you've got a problem with my posts then report them or pm one of my fellow smods who over see AusDD, lostNfound or even our administrator n3ophyte.

i'm not about to get into some pissing contest i never knew in. i wasn't the one who initially brought up (codeine) - morphine - heroin synth. lrn2read.

the thread topic is about heroin, no? i mentioned heroin within my post, not some other xyz drug. do you really want to start comparing posts?

hermit said:
oh ok I get what you mean, what contaminants would remain after morph + AA? Surely all the AA would have evaporated off/reacted after a good bake, does the AA create anything else with the pill binders?

the AA not having fully evapourated was the first contaminant that jumped to my mind but since pisspotnrock doesn't want his heroin thread invaded with heroin information i'll just point you in the direction of googling teks, etc for conversions as well as other sites.

Cheers for the info.

Was doing a search on my lunchbreak about this. Couldn't find anything on pyridine contamination of heroin.

Have only glanced at the conversion process of codeine -> heroin in the past, which is what came to mind when I thought of homebake. Not really sure how much of an issue or non-issue pyridine is in all of this :p

oh and for fuck sake you replied to someone thanking them about homebake that may have pyridine after the reaction.

if you've got a problem with my posts then report them or pm one of my fellow smods who over see AusDD, lostNfound or even our administrator n3ophyte.

i'm not about to get into some pissing contest i never knew in. i wasn't the one who initially brought up (codeine) - morphine - heroin synth. lrn2read.

the thread topic is about heroin, no? i mentioned heroin within my post, not some other xyz drug. do you really want to start comparing posts?

the AA not having fully evapourated was the first contaminant that jumped to my mind but since pisspotnrock doesn't want his heroin thread invaded with heroin information i'll just point you in the direction of googling teks, etc for conversions as well as other sites.

yes but do you relise I was thankin them purely for harm reduction's sake? (I never mentioned once about synthisizing class A drugs..)

I don't give a fuck how you mod the forums but at the end of the day, your discussing how to synthesize diacetylmorphine which is against forum guidelines... theres no justifying that mate, especially bein a 'senior moderator'.. full stop....

semantics. point out to me where i have given specific steps on converting codeine - morphine - heroin and i will edit my posts.

as i mentioned the conversion of codeine to morphine to heroin is well known across bluelight, chemicals involved. nowhere is the tek provided. take this to pm's if you wish to keep going round in circles.

as i mentioned the conversion of codeine to morphine to heroin is well known across bluelight,

mate that is a crock of shit.. I have never once read or heard about synthizing diacetylmorphine (and I've lurked these forums for years) from any resource up until now but I do thank you for pointin me in the right direction as now I have some hope that mabey one day I can cook my own heroin :) 8)

Can a real Mod please clean all this mess up?

Maybe not general knowledge, but among opiate users it's certainly well known, maybe not the exact process (though google will solve that), but at least a rough outline of what's involved.

It's even been depicted in media a few times, the example that comes to mind atm is Candy (the Heath Ledger film).

There is a bit of ambiguity, because 'homebake' can refer to either codeine > morphine > heroin, or just to morphine tablets converted to heroin with AA (a much simpler process).

yeah but as I said before, at the end of the day, it's discussing synthesizing class A drugs on a public forum which is against forum guidelines...

I'm only bringin this up because I've received infractions/been banned for much less...

My understanding was that discussing it in general terms was ok, just as long as you're not giving instructions.

Kind of like the difference between talking about scoring drugs, and actually giving directions of where to go or hooking people up.

My understanding was that discussing it in general terms was ok, just as long as you're not giving instructions.

Kind of like the difference between talking about scoring drugs, and actually giving directions of where to go or hooking people up.
I've honestly seen nothin but closed threads on bluelight from anyone try to discuss the synthesis of any drug...

go to sleep, wake up in the morning and have another thought about what you're writing and trying to defend.

in no way am i describing the technique on how to get codeine to morphine to heroin - just that it's possible. much similar talk comes up around the place with other drugs. for instance change a few chains on the loperamide (immodium) structure and you can have fentanyl at your hands. more simple said than done though. no recipe's are included, ie - synthesis.

i think after being here as long as i have and having been a senior mod i would know the distinction. there's sites out there, a lot better than BL, to discuss synthesis if i wanted to.

as i asked, take your problem up with one of the other mods/smods/admins in ausdd as you seem to have some vendetta against me still since infracting you. get the hell over it. the internet is not that serious of business.

There is a bit of ambiguity, because 'homebake' can refer to either codeine > morphine > heroin, or just to morphine tablets converted to heroin with AA (a much simpler process).

true, which is why i mentioned what i did before. if i go to opiophile it'd refresh my memory of the chemical i was thinking of.

someone with some sense;)