• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

snorting heroin?

Just start off small. It will hit you within the first 3 to 10 minutes through insufflation. Just begin with 1/4 of a stamp and wait until you feel it and wait 5 minutes after that, or until its been 15 minutes, then try another 1/4. Be careful and know your limits!

morphine equilvelant

hi i was just wondering as i have zero experince in h but have snorted plugged and smoked morphine alot of times. (wd is def not fun) anyways can someone tell me who has done both is h alot different i mean i know it crosses the bbb alot easier but are the effects quite alot different or is it just more full on opiate goodness. i used to snort 60mg smoke 20-50mg or eat 120mg. just wondering for all the people exp in h how similiar is it?

^On that note, my father says he injected a few times and snorted another handful and he hasn't stopped thinking about it in 30 odd years.

This alone is enough to keep me away from big dirty Harry as long as possible.

true my dad smoked it once in his youth and once only and said it was thast good it should only be left for the dying. after doing it he said life is never as good as it should be. the best and worst exp i guess.

hi i was just wondering as i have zero experince in h but have snorted plugged and smoked morphine alot of times. (wd is def not fun) anyways can someone tell me who has done both is h alot different i mean i know it crosses the bbb alot easier but are the effects quite alot different or is it just more full on opiate goodness. i used to snort 60mg smoke 20-50mg or eat 120mg. just wondering for all the people exp in h how similiar is it?

In my experience, they're pretty equal in terms of euphoria and pain relief. Heroin has a slightly stronger initial 'rush' and less physical side effects (namely the itching), but strangely also didn't seem to last as long as morphine.

so whats with all this hype over Harry? Is it really that good?

Its a pretty broad claim to say "injected a few times and snorted another handful and he hasn't stopped thinking about it in 30 odd years." But I guess at the end of the day, some people just love opiates... (I'm not one of those people..)

Also "true my dad smoked it once in his youth and once only and said it was thast good it should only be left for the dying. after doing it he said life is never as good as it should be." and from him to say that from just smokin it??? c'monn... (no offence whatsoever intended in this post)

I love my stimulants and I I.V meth amp. on a fortnightly basis.. what I'm tryin to say it the rush/buzz from a good wack of speed is IMO, top of the ladder.. (I've injected large amounts of oxys before [never smack] and didnt enjoy anywhere near as much as meth amp.)

Either way, I'm pickin up a couple of points (From a very trusted source) which is a bit more expensive than usual but is deffently worth it (apprently).. Now this shit is supposably imported (not homebake) so I'm assumin #4?

Any input will be greatly appriceiated :) (I'm more likely than not gonna shoot it, not snort..)

Actually heroin is not really that good.

It's just fucken addictive.

It's not like I had such a great time on heroin. I've had a way better time on heaps of other drugs. It's just that it's very easy to do (as in, you don't have to plan this big night, you can just come home and chill out on it), it has no comedown, and it's addictive as hell. Combine those things and you get a drug which a massive potential to fuck up your life.

That said, if it was in front of me right now I'd have trouble saying no.

rofl pisspot.

If you're in aus, and you're scoring smack, its not likely homebake. It's usually (imported, then stomped on) #4 heroin, i've seen afghan stuff only once.

Smoked, heroin is pretty shit imo - insufflation and iv have been my preferred methods.

It probably will never leave your mind - but when you learn to just live without doing it all the time, or it taking up all your thought processes, life is pretty easy (once you pass the worst part of addiction).

Good luck with it, i'll say this now - I wish i had never decided to give smack a shot.

Either way, I'm pickin up a couple of points (From a very trusted source) which is a bit more expensive than usual but is deffently worth it (apprently).. Now this shit is supposably imported (not homebake) so I'm assumin #4?

the best gear ive ever had was homebake from a good cook - he brewed up meth as well as smack - was lost expensive per point,

but 1X homebake = 3X street in terms of effect

it was way better than the street gear ive had - it is imported, but stepped on heaps and is low % actual drug

i miss him - hes in jail now (not for cooking)

and i always IV - anything else is too expensive

thanks for the responses...

rofl pisspot.

If you're in aus, and you're scoring smack, its not likely homebake. It's usually (imported, then stomped on) #4 heroin, i've seen afghan stuff only once.

Smoked, heroin is pretty shit imo - insufflation and iv have been my preferred methods.

It probably will never leave your mind - but when you learn to just live without doing it all the time, or it taking up all your thought processes, life is pretty easy (once you pass the worst part of addiction).

Good luck with it, i'll say this now - I wish i had never decided to give smack a shot.

I only mentioned the import thing because my mate said it was easier to score homebake (for him atleast, in W.A)..

I say the same thing about methamphetamine.. and look at me now :\

the best gear ive ever had was homebake from a good cook - he brewed up meth as well as smack - was lost expensive per point,

but 1X homebake = 3X street in terms of effect

it was way better than the street gear ive had - it is imported, but stepped on heaps and is low % actual drug

i miss him - hes in jail now (not for cooking)

and i always IV - anything else is too expensive

+1..

I was under the assumption that homebake would more times than not be stronger due to the $$ it cost to get in the first place apposed to buyin some import, but I spose greed always gets the best of people :!:X

Whats the difference in effects/duration comparing homebake to #4?

I know purity varies in Aus., but what would be a good first dose (assumin its med-high purity with a moderate tolerance) if I'm wackin it? (keep in mind, my mate is gonna prep me up my first shot anyway to give me a rough idea on how much to use, I'm just curious to everyones input..)

When it comes to smoking it can you use a glassy? Possibly line the bowl with foil if it leaves a lot of mock?

+1..

Whats the difference in effects/duration comparing homebake to #4?

I know purity varies in Aus., but what would be a good first dose (assumin its med-high purity with a moderate tolerance) if I'm wackin it?

well - people can have different meanings for the word homebake

what i was getting was:

a fella takes some 'base' (whatever opiate containing medication he started with - my guess would be something containing morphine) , got ride of the crap and synthesized it into diacetylmorphine = otherwise known as heroin

it was all a secret - i have no idea how anything was done and didnt even see his lab.

now it was done at home, so obviously it would not be a 100% pure. But did not need to be cut.

i cant tell you how much to dose with, every one is different (sometimes his gear would differ in strenth from cook to cook as well).

all i can say is if i spent X dollars for a taste of this hombake, id need to spent 3X dollars on the #4 street stuff i can get (there is prolly better quality #4 out there somewheres anyway)

edit:

the only difference in duration/effect boils down to the strength issue - as its (supposed to be anyway) the same drug your using in each case.

A more pure grade of china white than i can get would have been just the same as the homebake

I know purity varies in Aus., but what would be a good first dose (assumin its med-high purity with a moderate tolerance) if I'm wackin it? (keep in mind, my mate is gonna prep me up my first shot anyway to give me a rough idea on how much to use, I'm just curious to everyones input..)

over the last four months i've gotten about 2-3 grams of gear spread across four different dealers in sydney after a ten year break.

they've all varied. one was insanely strong, one weak, the other medium and one just right. though its strange but none of them seem to be like the smack that was around in the late 90s.

the only thing you can do is start at a really low dose. just a few crumbs. mix it up in a small amount of water (5-10ml) and then go from there. Redosing slowly.

its a bit of a bummer as the first shot is always the best but nothing more sillier then getting a shot of Naloxone at hospital because you overdosed.

well - people can have different meanings for the word homebake

what i was getting was:

a fella takes some 'base' (whatever opiate containing medication he started with - my guess would be something containing morphine) , got ride of the crap and synthesized it into diacetylmorphine = otherwise known as heroin

it was all a secret - i have no idea how anything was done and didnt even see his lab.

now it was done at home, so obviously it would not be a 100% pure. But did not need to be cut.

i cant tell you how much to dose with, every one is different (sometimes his gear would differ in strenth from cook to cook as well).

all i can say is if i spent X dollars for a taste of this hombake, id need to spent 3X dollars on the #4 street stuff i can get (there is prolly better quality #4 out there somewheres anyway)

edit:

the only difference in duration/effect boils down to the strength issue - as its (supposed to be anyway) the same drug your using in each case.

A more pure grade of china white than i can get would have been just the same as the homebake

thanks for the detailed response..

Just to clear things up, thats what I ment by homebake.. it bein synthesized from morphine or what not...

Would have been interestin knowin you mate eh :\

over the last four months i've gotten about 2-3 grams of gear spread across four different dealers in sydney after a ten year break.

they've all varied. one was insanely strong, one weak, the other medium and one just right. though its strange but none of them seem to be like the smack that was around in the late 90s.

the only thing you can do is start at a really low dose. just a few crumbs. mix it up in a small amount of water (5-10ml) and then go from there. Redosing slowly.

its a bit of a bummer as the first shot is always the best but nothing more sillier then getting a shot of Naloxone at hospital because you overdosed.

so pretty much quality can vary from one extreme to the other no matter how long you been in the game for..?

holy fuck, 5-10ml per shot? :?:? sorry I might be miss readin this.. and by a few crumbs, would you say 1/4 of a point? My version of few crumbs might be very different to yours lol

remember, Heroin is almost godly, use it once you will think about it for months, its that addictive, give in to addiction, you go down a dark path which can kill you.

Love this quote! :)

Everyone I know that uses H in melbourne either smokes it or IV. I've been told that its not as effective if you rail it. This thread also reminds me of the 3rd or 4th time I used H, I was throwing up for about 6hrs+ afterwards.. good times(not!) :p

Smoking #4 is made more effeicient with the addition of caffeine, actualy the SEA #4 is typiclly cut with 10% caffiene to begin with. I live in the US, and snorting the SA #4 or using via injection is the only way it is done here. No one ever smokes #4 dope here, as it is heroin hcl..the water soluble salt for injection or snorting. #3 Heroin Base aka Afghani heroin is made for smoking as it is a base form of heroin, and you get higher levels of heroin via smoking the base heroin, the #4 heroin is made for IV injection or snorting. Adding caffeine to #4 will make a higher bioavaliblity via smoking ,but still is much lower than snorting heroin. If a person could make #4 into a base form to smoke that would be ideal for smoking it..Tar is rarely found in my area, although I have tried it several times and it is a pretty good high when smoked, but it is overall a "dirty" form of dope..

^^ Thanks for the input brother..

I'm gettin it this week and will be wackin it.. my mate gettin it for me said he will prep my first shot (he reckons its really top of the ladder stuff) but the thing is, he still has his implant in so I'm a bit weary on what he thinks will be a good dose for me... (givin the fact he has been abusin opiates for years and I have only touched them half a dozen times)

Hypothetically, if its of a very high purity, would shootin 25mg (whilst havin a naturally semi-high tolerance :X ) be too much to say 50 units?

Just be aware that homebake heroin that's made from morphine might have pyridine in it. It's used in the manufacturer and is very harmful to health as far as I recall.

^^ Thanks for the input brother..

I'm gettin it this week and will be wackin it.. my mate gettin it for me said he will prep my first shot (he reckons its really top of the ladder stuff) but the thing is, he still has his implant in so I'm a bit weary on what he thinks will be a good dose for me... (givin the fact he has been abusin opiates for years and I have only touched them half a dozen times)

Hypothetically, if its of a very high purity, would shootin 25mg (whilst havin a naturally semi-high tolerance :X ) be too much to say 50 units?

I'm not as experienced with heroin as I am with other opiates, but 20 - 25mg sounds like a good starting point. If in doubt, always do a bit less, can redose later on if you want.

^better two holes in the arm than one in the ground, eh? ;)

Just be aware that homebake heroin that's made from morphine might have pyridine in it. It's used in the manufacturer and is very harmful to health as far as I recall.

thanks for the info on that one :) I'll defiantly remember that one for future reference but I'm gonna try n not pick up hammer again after this (famous last words ;) )