• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

snorting heroin?

Whatever you might think, i've snorted #4 primarily for quite some time before i injected the shit..

I still would snort it. Hell i've snorted afghan tar before. Sure it wasn't easy - but human nostrils can absorb just about anything.

Ohhhh man, I'm sure your mind was made up either before, or during your post.

Benzo/Alcohol w/d is dangerous cuz u CAN die from them dope w/d just makes you wish you would.

Everyones different, but I will give you some ideas of the possible suck-ass time that lays ahead.

Uneasy feelings, like ssomethings wrong...all the time, diarhea, chills, crying/eye watering, yawns, sneezing, leg cramps, and it'll feel like you got your ass kicked.

And all you need to meke it go away is a lil blue bag,,,what length will you go to get it?

And I'm not innocent here, I've done it all but ice (or maybe I have?) Just want to remove any ill thought notions of a skate thru w/d, kick, or taper when tshtf later.

My opinion....level of severity for w/d's are methadone, oxycodone, benzos, dope, hydros.

And 75pct is mental, and the WORST of it.

Boredom=relapse every time

You would be kidding yourself. 8)

The next step for you is to delude yourself that withdrawal from heroin is going to be as simple as a comedown from MDMA or speed. (After all you will say, I have taken so many drugs, heroin can't be that much worse now can it?)

Right after that delusion, you will convince yourself that daily use is not a problem. You have the money, and besides heroin makes you work harder, and makes you a god in bed.

One month later you will decide to stop using because you remember that this substance is addictive but are not sure what that really means. You will go through what you think is withdrawal and you will feel like shit, but not too bad. So you will convince yourself that this is as bad a withdrawal gets, and take up daily use again...

It is now that you are buggered... and so history repeats.

Please understand that heroin addiction is a life affliction. Once you get hooked, you are stuck for life. You may not always be physically addicted, but you will psychologically addicted, which is much worse.

If you want some good reasons not to do heroin, head over to the Dark Side Forum.

yes, beautifully fucking illistrated...LOL

no...
remember, Heroin is almost godly, use it once you will think about it for months, its that addictive, give in to addiction, you go down a dark path which can kill you.

i disagree, personally i didn't enjoy it immensely my first time and i know the gear was decent quality because i did it with alot of other people who were users, i also found most people get sick off it their first time and unless they try it a handful of times they won't enjoy it to its full capacity in general cases

Everyone I have ever known who used heroin regularly eventually got addicted, except me. Most of these people will never be the same. Some of my mates have told me that they have lost all joy in life because of it.

Some of them got right into it straight away. Most of them it took at least a year. The one main thing was that usually they got really bad on heroin when they started shooting up.

Do whatever you want, and bluster about how heroin is not such a big deal as much as you like (although it's bullshit). But don't even look at a needle. Once you start banging you are lost.

That's right. Except me. Because I quit. I never touched needles and I stopped flat out. I haven't used it in three years and I never intend to touch it again.

I still think about it every day.

^On that note, my father says he injected a few times and snorted another handful and he hasn't stopped thinking about it in 30 odd years.

This alone is enough to keep me away from big dirty Harry as long as possible.

Sustanon how many days over the last year have you gone without any sort of opiate? I know you do codeine on a regular basis, from memory about twice a week.

If you remove you codeine use from the equation, picture yourself two or three weeks down the track. What do you think you'll be thinking about on the upcoming saturday night where you usually enjoy a quiet nodd?

The reason the addiction isnt fully realised is because your masking it with other opiates. These opiates are acting to supress that nasty nagging "addiction switch" thats controlling your usuage. As soon as you have at least two weeks off all opiates, you'll realise how loud that "nagging voice" starts to become telling you to do opiates in order to switch off again.. and if you think thats bad, wait until you start to panick because its completely consumed your train of thought.. And how long do you think it will take for this voice to fade? A few years is being conservative, most would say that a strong opiate addiction is with you for life.

Sustanon how many days over the last year have you gone without any sort of opiate? I know you do codeine on a regular basis, from memory about twice a week.

If you remove you codeine use from the equation, picture yourself two or three weeks down the track. What do you think you'll be thinking about on the upcoming saturday night where you usually enjoy a quiet nodd?

The reason the addiction isnt fully realised is because your masking it with other opiates. These opiates are acting to supress that nasty nagging "addiction switch" thats controlling your usuage. As soon as you have at least two weeks off all opiates, you'll realise how loud that "nagging voice" starts to become telling you to do opiates in order to switch off again.. and if you think thats bad, wait until you start to panick because its completely consumed your train of thought.. And how long do you think it will take for this voice to fade? A few years is being conservative, most would say that a strong opiate addiction is with you for life.

The longest break ive had was 2 weeks. Twice a week has increased to 4 times a week now LOL but thats because i have nothing better to do. I always try to keep myself occupied with something and i am always changing it around. I go through phases.

One time i mite be clean for months n focus on being healthy and gym then mite be hittin the stims n partying hard or other times id just chill at home on opies or trips. I think the problem with majority of the people here is that they tend to stick to one drug or another. I know which 2 substances u love to abuse:p I dont know if im just different, i get pretty bored and sick of things easy so i need to make changes. When i had a gf she was keeping me out of trouble as well. Now im focusing on my gym and staying healthy. Just started my LEGAL supplement stack as well:p

There is a massive difference between recreation/addiction/dependency. Just need to know where to draw the line. U could say im roughly heading half way in between but im pretty sure i can do without it if something else would come around whether they are different class drugs (MDMA) hehe, a new gf or something else to keep me occupied. Im using all this crap because of pure boredom and nothing else. I see where u are coming from though and am very happy for u the way u have managed to stop abusing all those things. So tell me what are u doing to keep off everything? I find keeping urself occupied is very important and then u wont even have time to think about drug use.

The longest break ive had was 2 weeks. Twice a week has increased to 4 times a week now LOL but thats because i have nothing better to do. I always try to keep myself occupied with something and i am always changing it around. I go through phases.

One time i mite be clean for months n focus on being healthy and gym then mite be hittin the stims n partying hard or other times id just chill at home on opies or trips. I think the problem with majority of the people here is that they tend to stick to one drug or another. I know which 2 substances u love to abuse:p I dont know if im just different, i get pretty bored and sick of things easy so i need to make changes. When i had a gf she was keeping me out of trouble as well. Now im focusing on my gym and staying healthy. Just started my LEGAL supplement stack as well:p

There is a massive difference between recreation/addiction/dependency. Just need to know where to draw the line. U could say im roughly heading half way in between but im pretty sure i can do without it if something else would come around whether they are different class drugs (MDMA) hehe, a new gf or something else to keep me occupied. Im using all this crap because of pure boredom and nothing else. I see where u are coming from though and am very happy for u the way u have managed to stop abusing all those things. So tell me what are u doing to keep off everything? I find keeping urself occupied is very important and then u wont even have time to think about drug use.

dude. four times a week is beginning to get serious. Is this how often you use opiates or just any drug?

it might be a good idea to take a step back and reassess things. its better to quit whilst your ahead.

dude. four times a week is beginning to get serious. Is this how often you use opiates or just any drug?

it might be a good idea to take a step back and reassess things. its better to quit whilst your ahead.

Just opiates. This is the only drug that i can function properly after dosing. Used to do alot of stims before but i have thought about it alot and it had more negatives than positives. I hate not being able to sleep or eat TBH im getting bored with opies now so ill be switchin to sumfn else soon most likely or possibly even staying clean and focus on my health, career, future and girls:) I never stick to one thing forever. I used to smoke and drink quite a bit too when i was younger and i havnt touched either for a very long time.

Try for a 2 week break Sust, and see how your body reacts to that =D

Yes #3 heroin is heroin base which is called "smoking heroin" and is common in Europe,it takes mixing with lemon jiuce or something acidic to make it water soluble for injection.#4 is heroin hcl,the water soluble easy to inject heroin..Black tar is a nasty heroin with many impurities that can be smoked but no one here where I live in the states will buy it,and it is available where i live but so is good #4 South American powder heroin which is really good and is not that costly,but in the US all heroin is cheap compared to Australia,especially in NYC and New Jersey where heroin powder as pure as 90% sell for less than a ben franklin bill,if you know what that is...anyway I wish we had china white here,but I imagine it would be expensive and also I read that a lotta tradtional opium/heroin producing areas for SEA heroin,have increased to production of crystal meth,like in Thailand and Burma(myanmar),etc..and the amount of SEA heroin is enough for local asian use and the rest supplies Australia and pacific islands scattered all over near Australia,north of there i suppose..

yes please be careful.i would wait weeks between each hit and then recently overdosed by accident,and my mum found me lifeless in my bed 2 months ago.i was in a coma in hospital for 3 days and lost my ability to walk.my heart valves were enlarged and bleeding,my kidney failing,my liver failing and i had phenomia.plus my blood wouldnt clot anymore.i waited 2 weeks out of getting out of hospital before continuing injecting again.and way more regularly now.i did three days in a row last week.plus started snorting instead cuz im having way too much trouble hitting a good vein these days.please be careful! heroin CAN kill you no matter how careful you are!

yes please be careful.i would wait weeks between each hit and then recently overdosed by accident,and my mum found me lifeless in my bed 2 months ago.i was in a coma in hospital for 3 days and lost my ability to walk.my heart valves were enlarged and bleeding,my kidney failing,my liver failing and i had phenomia.plus my blood wouldnt clot anymore.i waited 2 weeks out of getting out of hospital before continuing injecting again.and way more regularly now.i did three days in a row last week.plus started snorting instead cuz im having way too much trouble hitting a good vein these days.please be careful! heroin CAN kill you no matter how careful you are!

Stuff like this just plainly annoys me (not you but the stuff I'm mentioning here -->) due to how the Government just keeps using the abstinence line "Just say no". By not having H (any illegal drug really) regulated to be pharmaceutically manufactured with properly supervised shooting galleries would help in my view, lots of the problems associated with H. Death caused to unknown strength of H, unknown cutters etc, plus price which is a big part of burgs, robberies and the like.

Of course lots of people against this will use the "They're only supporting drug users who are a blight on society" yada yada. I think something to TRY to help with this view is having government subsidised/regulated H + shooting galleries is that there is a plan, say 2-5 years that has the user either being able to join or having to join that sees said user actually stopping using H. It's not a simple approach of cause and this is a simplistic outline of what would otherwise be a highly involved plan to help deal with Heroin (negatives of it being on the black market as the only available route to acquiring it and also the effects of the price of [daily] use of H). I'd love to see something like this actually start but way too much society backlash of any illicit drug and it's use/consumption. I'm somewhat lucky (relative) that due to my injury, I am prescribed oxycontin plus other pain meds and found the opiate love due to said pain meds prescription which is a hell of a lot cheaper plus having a regulated quality supply. Unfortunately H users simply don't have this "luxury", just need to almost lose one's life and be injured, possibly for life with chronic pain to get to this "luxurious" situation... :|

I have in reality need to try to slowly get away from this 'need' of the pain meds (at least in my later years) but for now, I'm taking it for what it is, pain relief which gives enjoyment at times, definitely a better quality of life I have being on it than I would be than without it. Due to the nature of illicit drugs and (some) users, it can't be said for these (some) users that they have a better quality of life with opiates than without. In a utopian world with this, we'd have the aforementioned regulated quality + supply so users could at least get pharmaceutical quality and not pay black market prices alas, it isn't is it.

When i was using i always smoked it, it would, nine times out of ten run nicely down the foil creating a dark blob we called a beetle and a decent bag would usually be good for 13-15 lines, now and then we got given shite but usually it was nice stuff.
Thinking back now I wish I had tried snorting cos I imagine it gives a stronger hit than smoking possibly for longer but injecting, that is a whole different beast altogether I tried that a few times and it scared the shit out of me how close to nirvana it takes you, looking back now i wish i had never got into bed with gear, but we can't turn back time so we must learn from our mistakes.
I'm clean now because of a serious illness not relating to drug use, i hope, but I would think twice about getting a full blown habit, by all means snort it, smoke it, iv the shit out of it as long as you are ready for a major habit to take over your life, maybe you can take it recreationally but my experience with it is a mostly unhappy one.
This is my first post so if it is wrong go easy on me.

id rather burn my house down than light my heroin on fire !!!!! DONT EVEN DO IT AT ALL is the best advice , but if your gonna, shoot it its the only way to fly ...... let me repeat DONT EVEN DO IT !!!!!!!

^ well injecting is of course going to be the best bang-for-buck route of adminstration; I guess the price in Australia makes that even more pertinent. However smoking is probably the method whereby it's hardest to overdose so you can't disregard it completely, especially for people new to the drug.

Sorry to hear about your OD cherry_candy. How are you recovering?