• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mixing MDMA and hydrocodone

fatstep

Bluelighter
I took about 7.5mg of hydrocodone earlier today with 1.5mg of xanax and 2 clean rolls.

Should I be okay, I've read mixing strong opiates with mdma is bad but hydrocodone isnt exactly a strong opiate,nor did I take much

Hydrocodone is a CNS (central nervous system) depressant

MDMA is a stimulant

Adverse effects can happen when combining a stimulant with a cns depressant. That doesnt mean you will die, but it increases the risk

yeah youre basically having a light speed ball effect on your heart.

mdma not as stimulating as coke, xanax and hydrocodone not as depressing as heroin, although because you mixed them it depresses the heart rate even more.

why would you do that anyway? xanax dampens the effects of ecstasy.

yeah, if you want to do this, i'd say take ONE vic 2 hours before.. and then the roll.. so even if its too much, the vicodin won't be as strong as you would if you just took it..

how many mgs of hydrocodone do you need to get you feelin pretty good?
and i'm taking it you've rolled before.. right? lol

be careful though, unless you dont know whats in your pill it might be kind of dangerous.. hell mixing stimulants and downers is dangerous, but like zzyzx said you probably won't die.. i've mixed coke and opiates a lot of times and i was fine.

and yes, save the xanax for the comedown. it would probably end up killing your roll.

i have mixed oxys and MDMA and it was awesome.....so i think you will be fine mixing hydrocodone and MDMA

you'll be fine. but don't do it again...or if you do chose one. either the xanax or vics to roll with...both prob killed your roll

To add to the above posts, you'll probably be fine. Note that the "probably" is in bold. This is a harm reduction forum, and in that respect, I can't recommend doing this ever again. I do, however, want to know how the experience was - good and bad. That is, what was your bpm (higher or normal than usual?) like? Did you experience cold sweats? Was there a difference in experienced euphoria, compared to mdma alone? Were you able to stay alert?

Should be fine, but like people said above the post, mixing uppers and downers can be hard on the heart.

Only thing I've mixed with E is a xanax bar and that was 8 hours after I popped the E and ended up just falling asleep 10 minutes later haha So I guess that's not really mixing but I hear uppers + downers = stupid so maybe if you do mix "LIGHTLY" you'll come out OK!!! have fun

mdma and norcs

i took 5 percs 5mg and 12 norcos yesterday and i went out and drank a bunch and ended up taking an e tab!! it got me super sick and i was throwing up everywhere!! i took 6 norcos today YOU THINK IF I TAKE A E TAB IN LIKE 8 HOURS ILL BE COOL????

i took 5 percs 5mg and 12 norcos yesterday and i went out and drank a bunch and ended up taking an e tab!! it got me super sick and i was throwing up everywhere!! i took 6 norcos today YOU THINK IF I TAKE A E TAB IN LIKE 8 HOURS ILL BE COOL????

Honestly i would contrrbute your feeling sick to taking that many opiates containing they TYLENOL in them. 5 percsx 500 mg tyelnol = 2500 mg tyelol. Plus 12 norcos - 12x 325 mg tyelnol =s 3900 mg tyelnol. Which comes to a grand total of 6400 mg of tyenol (not TOO bad but still not good). im not sure of the spacing you did but the daily limit of tyelnol ingestion is 4000 gm (or 4 grams) in a 24 hour timeframe which you well exceeded it appears. I know of people that do this on a regular day basis with no problems but it all depends on your liver and experience with these opiates and amount of tyelonl you normally ingest because everyone is different. This excess of 4000 mg of tylenol in a 24 hour period not to mention the drinking is liver toxic when in combo wiht tylenol (and i dont want to say go out and do it, but any dose does some damage however high doses is much much worse--such as chronic alcoholism). You have to remember that once you reach your daily (or your livers) maximum on tylenol you liver begins using a different pathwway to break down tylenol which actually is TOXIC. Not because of the opiates but because once you liver metabolizes its maximum amount of paracetmaol it will activate a new pathway (TOXIC to you liver) called the N-acety-p-n-benzoquinoneimine (NPAQ for short). This pathway depletes the livers natural antioxident Glutathione and directly damages liver cells eventually leading to liver failure. It seems to me (and now everone is different because i have done this combo (no so much opiate involved) and i was just fine. i would just suggest taking zero percocets because they have so much tyelnol and sticking to the norco (and keeping it kinda low) and then pop a roll and enjoy yourself with no nausea OR throwing up. It sounds like a mild case of tylenol poisoining which I too have undergone and threw up after ingesting about 7000-8000 mg of tylenol in a 24 hour periold and that was without mdma. just keep it safe and take less opiates containing tylenol. Be safe out there and remember you only get one life so treat your body that way. You dont want to end up in an ER room and a.) learn the hadway or b) go through the embaressment of having to explain to the doctor what you took and rish your parents finding out somehow depending on your level. take it easy amn, hope this helps and be safe most importantly!

Last edited:

your first post was a thread jack??? just send your norcos and e tab to me and you will be fine, i promise.

Advice? mixing vicodin & ecstacy

Today I took half of a 7.5 mg vicodin and I'm planning on rolling tonight... I was only going to take one pill since I haven't rolled in ages but I've never mixed vicodin and ecstasy and I was wondering if I should risk it or not?

if you know it's a bad combination and you have to ask here, then don't do it. Not Smart guy

Bringing old shit back, Damn. I was fine. No reactions. Party on

I am prescribed hydrocodone and have taken mdma many times during the time I have been prescribed. I normally do not mix the two but I have found taking a vicodin or two after rolling can greatly ease the come down :D

i remember going to montreal to party to see sasha and digweed. i scored some heroin so i had that to enjoy with the ecstasy me and my buddy brought. fuck that was the sickest party ever at the pepsi forum. i took the ecstasy and enjoyed the high then when it started getting weak i started sniffing heroin by the bathroom. it was amazing. still rolling and then getting a line of h and the dope rush was gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. no i retract that. it was AMAZING. oh heroin i miss her very much.