• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Second hand (passive) smoke from crack

Rosco2

Bluelighter
Can your brain be affected by breathing in second-hand or passive smoke in a room occupied by 2 crack smokers? On Monday of this week, I went to see one of my favorite "working ladies" at her small house and had another very pleasant play session with her.

Afterwards, she used the money I paid her to buy some crack. She ordered it up over the phone like a pizza. I smoked crack with her 5 weeks ago, but this time I did not because I want to keep my brain fresh and in-shape for my second-ever Ecstasy roll at the end of March. (I may try Percocet again before then.)

Anyway, usually I leave after having sex, but this time I stuck around and the 3 of us did some talking while waiting for the "pizza" to arrive. I could almost swear that 10 or 15 minutes after the 2 of them started smoking the pre-melted crack, my brain became affected by the 2nd-hand smoke.

I suddenly found myself much more chilled-out, very similar to the time we had all smoked together a few weeks ago. I wasn't as chill as a few weeks ago obviously, but I was still significantly more chill all-of-a-sudden. I really think the passive crack smoke in the air got me a little high. My imagination or possible? I should add that the windows were closed and the white crack smoke was heavy and visible in the air.

By the way, you should see the look of disbelief on the face of crack smokers when you turn down crack from them :) I'll definitely smoke crack again, but I don't wanna mess with my brain too much before my next Ecstasy roll..

Last edited:
I suspect it did have an effect on you.
I used to make sure my friends dog was outside the room before smoking any.

It could have been psychological i.e. Them being more relaxed because they were high made you more relaxed. I'm pretty sure the majority of the active compounds are quickly absorbed by the person smoking it.

That's funny, because she has 3 dogs, and the dogs were all in the same room with us--one on my lap and a second one lying on the couch chewing contently on a bone. The dogs were less than 3 feet away from my lady friend who was smoking. I bet the dogs get high too, if it's possible for passive smoke to get you high, that is.

Even if it won't get you high, the secondhand smoke is still harmful to peoples' health. Poor dogs.

Even if it won't get you high, the secondhand smoke is still harmful to peoples' health. Poor dogs.

Well, I wouldn't call them "poor dogs." She showers them with a lot of love. All 3 dogs are very loyal to her.

I really do think I got just a little high from the second-hand crack smoke, because 2 or 3 hours later when I was home, I got a little irritable--that kind of irritability you feel as part of the come-down after smoking crack.

A harmless TV commercial was playing, and for no good reason, I got irritated at it.

I didn't get very high from the 2nd hand smoke, but I would bet I did get just a little high, and later a little irritable.

Last edited:
My one deceased friends dawg(huge rotwhiler) would love to get in front of exhale from crack!

My one deceased friends dawg(huge rotwhiler) would love to get in front of exhale from crack!

Man, any crackhead that tries to give that shit to an animal deserves to have his head run over by a fucking garbage truck. I'd watch and laugh as it happened too.

By the way, you should see the look of disbelief on the face of crack smokers when you turn down crack from them :)

wouldn't they be happy that you turned it down? i mean more crack for them... also pretty sure crack doesn't make you relaxed, in fact it does the opposite so yeah you had a big placebo

No, crack can chill you out very shortly after smoking it.

Last edited:
I don't mean to stray off-topic inside my own thread, but, damn, I just took 3 medium-sized gulps of beer, and I actually got a little drunk for a half-hour, with my brain becoming a little dizzy and swirly.

Something weird is going on. My brain seems to be extremely sensitive to small amounts of drugs and alcohol now. (Like small amounts of second-hand crack smoke and now 3 small-to-medium-sized gulps of beer.)

This super sensitivity to small drug and alcohol doses seems to have begun after I swallowed that 1 milligram of crushed Xanax a week ago. I wonder if that Xanax somehow has affected my brain to become really sensitive to small doses of everything now?

Last edited:
I don't mean to stray off-topic inside my own thread, but, damn, I just took 3 medium-sized gulps of beer, and I actually got a little drunk for a half-hour, with my brain becoming a little dizzy and swirly.

Something weird is going on. My brain seems to be extremely sensitive to small amounts of drugs and alcohol now. (Like small amounts of second-hand crack smoke and now 3 small-to-medium-sized gulps of beer.)

This super sensitivity to small drug doses seems to have begun after I swallowed that 1 milligram of crushed Xanax a week ago. I wonder if that Xanax somehow has affected my brain to become really sensitive?

ha wow.. drunk off 3 sips of beer.. are you a 13 year old girl?

Try not being so rude. That's not what these boards are about.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

=D :D =D :D =D :D =D :D =D :D =D

I think your crazy. Thats whats wrong with your brain. First, getting high from second hand crack smoke, and now drunk off 3 sips of beer. Neither one is really possible. Especially the 3 sips of beer thing. That wouldnt get a five year old drunk.

JerZfirE said:
I think your crazy. Thats whats wrong with your brain. First, getting high from second hand crack smoke, and now drunk off 3 sips of beer. Neither one is really possible. Especially the 3 sips of beer thing. That wouldnt get a five year old drunk.

Umm, please read more carefully, my friend. I didn't say 3 sips. I said 3 gulps.

You and PsyNirvana both made the mistake of saying sips.

Have you ever heard this saying: "The difference between 'good' and 'great' is a little extra effort." :)

Last edited:
Gulps, sips, whatever. If you didnt take down a beer a gulp, you shouldnt feel anything.

If you do, thats some pretty amazing shit.

Placebo effect put into action? I used to get paranoid about people slipping me stuff in my drink, and guess what happend? i used to be drunk/tripping/gurning off nothing (not literally, i basically tricked my brain into thinking i was)

and yes, i was very fried at the time, and things like that would always happen

I drink very little alcohol, so my tolerance is low. Last time I drank was a few weeks ago, and I didn't even drink the whole beer. I'm a lightweight at 130 pounds.

But even 3 gulps of malt liquor beer is a small amount, yet it did get me a little buzzed and a little dizzy for a short while, which leads me to wonder if the 1 milligram of Xanax I crushed and swallowed last week has temporarily lowered my brain's tolerance to most drugs. That was the first time I took Xanax.