• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Second hand (passive) smoke from crack

when you turn down rocks..there eyes go all powerpuff girls and they get all excited they have another hit lol

Prob placebo. I doubt there was enough cocaine in the air to get you geeked. Although when I blew a billow of smoke into a bag n reinhaled it I did think I got a bit higher %)

i'm pretty sure you can feel something from small amounts of alcohol like that. i stopped drinking for like a month before and i have a really low natural tolerance and when i drank like a sip of wine, i definitely felt at least something. also, don't crack smokers often blow the smoke into each others' mouths in order to conserve the drug (or just for fun)?

I think it's highly unlikely, especially if they were holding the crack vapors in for a few counts like any good basehead would, most of it would be absorbed in their lungs. Unless they were blowing it out into your face and you were trying to suck it in, I just don't see it happening. A placebo effect is very possible, and that's not a bad thing, you didn't have to pay to feel high lol.

Oh and however said crack doesn't chill you out is wrong. I've smoked my fair share of rock before and it effects everyone differently, but for me I either feel real psyched and pumped up like I can conquer the world or I just want to lie down between hits and bask in the short lived glory.

^ Ya its either psyched or relax. Listening to music is great i always end up changing it before it ends though. O' that rush of dopamine in your brain

a lot of people like to do shot-guns, where they blow out thier hit into another persons mouth and allegedly get a buzz. i think it is pointless and an excuse for sketchy crack guys (and girls) to cop a cheap thrill.

If the smoke was heavy in the air then I'd say yes. Not all of the actives get absorbed in the lungs, because there is a ratio between the concentration in the smoke and the concentration in the blood that is maintained, so Unless they hold that smoke in for a fuckload of time, then not all the cocaine gets absorbed

Just out of curiosity how long would one have to hold in the vapors after taking a hit for the actives to be completely absorbed?

When I smoked crack we all always would hold it in for as long as we could until we would have to breathe again. Probably a good 15-20 seconds at least, and what we would exhale was a large puff of vapor that disappeared within 2-3 seconds.