• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How to not look high when on opiates (how to dilate pupils) ???

Okay if you can help me out based on the OP, then skip the bull below and help me out. But I'm gonna explain my situation for the hell of it, and b/c I'm a little drunk and bored.

It's not something I have "considered," it's just obvious. When I see someone who has pupils that cover the whole iris, it is obvious that they're on drugs. I usually think of shrooms, acid, or mdma. When someone has little dots for pupils, it is obvious to me that they are on opiates of methamphetamine.
Look at this person's eyes
fairuzahottiewa5.jpg

or these
27pic.jpg

SmallPupil.jpg

My pupils can look just like these for most of the day because I'm on methadone, a very long-acting opiod. My pupils are very noticable because my eyes are such a light color. They are green with a tiny blue ring around the iris that further accentuates my pupils when they are constricted. People aren't going to have to try to notice; they'll just look at everyone else's eyes when they talk...then when they meet me and make eye contact, I'll look out of the ordinary because my pupils will be so freaking small. People like to have a short simple conversation with someone they are trying to welcome, and they will usually make eye contact for at least a solid minute total during this intro conversation. I will be meeting upper and middle-upper class folks who will be sober, attentive, and nice...they will be impressed by me in general but will also be looking for anything out-of-the-ordinary. If I don't do something about this pupil situation, they will notice them. Furthermore, on methadone my pupils don't really adjust in the darkness (don't get larger like normal eyes). They stay the same tiny size.

I am not being paranoid. I'm not going to my family reunion, I'm going to my girlfriend's. There will be many middle aged people with good eyesight, who have probably done a good many drugs in their day. They know the tell-tale signs of drug use. They know that a permanent pupil size, whether big or small, means that the person is on drugs. The thing is, they don't do drugs now, and they won't want my girlfriend to be with a bad influence (we've been together for over two years, this is more than a fling).

I've shown up to many family events on opiates. I know how to "act normal" and please the crowd. I know how to complement the women I meet and talk sports with the men, all the while subtly bragging about my good grades and future career. But permanently tiny little dot pupils (I may not have made it clear how tiny they can get)...DO NOT WANT! I mean what are they going to do right, call my mom? No, but they'll tell my girlfriend's mother, who will actually wear her glasses one day and make a move to examine my eyes in-depth...then she might bitch to my girfriend, which leads to problems I don't need. Also, want to be truly accepted by these people, b/c I love the shit out of my girl and gonna marry her when I get out of grad school.

Any HELP is appreciated, thanks! Maybe this would be better for DC b/c most people come to BDD to ask/answer simple problems about drug use, not something strange like this.

The 5-HTP suggestion is great, I will definitely read into it. Has anyone else had experience with using 5-HTP to get rid of pinpoint pupils, or can anyone else comment that the stuff dilates pupils? The good thing is that I have time on my side. I have a couple months to find and test a remedy for small pupils.

methamphetamine does not constrict the pupils, it makes them huge, just like MDMA and LSD, etc...it dilates them majorly. the first time i did meth, my pupils were bigger than they have ever been, and i have blue eyes so they stood out very much.

^
IME, people will notice your pupils more so if they use(or have used) or if you have light colored eyes.

One of the first things I notice when looking at someone's eyes is their pupil size, but I also scan for good veins and track marks, so I'm not the average observer. :|

As for the original question, you can't enlarge your pupils without rx drugs. Well, I guess you could try illicit drugs like coke. Just don't do anything stupid, like belladonna.

Most people don't notice. Believe me I used to worry about this a bunch, but after 4 years of using and never once being suspected of being on drugs due to constricted pupils, I've concluded that constricted pupils aren't noticed (with respect to the people that **I** hang out with/talk to/family members). Can't say its true for everyone's experience tho.

And when I'm on them, I'd always look in the mirror and says "damn you can totally tell." I have light brown eyes, and on opiates when my pupils constrict the colour of my eyes turns more green (even more so in the sun). But even so, when people have noticed my eyes like that they say "you have amazing eyes," and not "you're high on dope." lol

The only ways I get suspected of being on opiates is when I take too much, e.g. pale as fuck, sweating, running to bathroom constantly to throw up, and of course nodding out at the wrong times.

usually after a night of hefty drug using coke and opiates you can achieve a relatively normal pupil size while being high as a fucking kite. i would say do i little line of some blow and get your eyes to even out. Will also make you the star of conversations while not being too overbearing or controlling.

My first time doing MDMA, my eyes made me look like a fucking cartoon. But when I look in the mirror when I'm on opiates, I kinda have to pay attention to the size, it's not something that is given away.

some guy on erowid made a herbal eye drop mixture for when he shot his dillys, so his wife wouldnt notice.

I was going to suggest looking into contacts.

I would like to get contacts for when my eyes DILATE. They make all kinds of crazy contacts so it shouldn't be hard to find a pair that make you look "Normal".

one of my best friends always has huge pupils, unless hes on opiates. When hes on opiates noone says shit, but when hes sober, everyone asks if hes fucked up. You have nothing to worry about dude. She wont know, and if she does, i mean shit...your on presribed medication. WTF is wrong with that?

I understand the paranoia thing. My x's dad was a on the drug tast force. And both of us being addicted to opiates youd think hed know...but it never happend.
Also, if the reunion is outside...then your eyes are small from the light. Light makes your pupils small...it happens to everyone...not just opiate users. Just so long as youre not in a dark room, youll be fine.

dude just calm down youre paranoid, or have no self esteem and are doubting that you can impress these people

some guy on erowid made a herbal eye drop mixture for when he shot his dillys, so his wife wouldnt notice.

I couldn't find the page...Is there any chance it's still on erowid?

I wrote those long posts so you all wouldn't tell me not to be paranoid. I'm seriously trying to find a way to get rid of pinpoint pupils, ya know? Wouldn't that be sweet?

spaceyourbass.....when si this event..and i forgot who said..but "obtain" half a gram of coke if you can...this way you can grab a quick line in the bathroom over 4days time....to make your eyes even out..

lol, it seems like hes trying to quit the drug scene from the fact that hes on meth maintenance. How can you tell someone worried about meeting responsible adults in a family environment to do lines of coke in the bathroom so that his eyes will dilate? Am I the only one who sees this advice as histerical? lol...
Like others have said, I really dont think that small pupils are easy to spot but if you really think it will make a difference then why not just try contacts for the few days as others have mentioned

I've had no problems with money since I've on methadone maintenance. Contacts aren't a good option because everyone will be wondering why I covered up my green eyes. Thanks for the suggestion though, maybe that will help somone else.

I've had no problems with money since I've on methadone maintenance. Contacts aren't a good option because everyone will be wondering why I covered up my green eyes. Thanks for the suggestion though, maybe that will help somone else.

NP and just so you know there are cheap disposable contacts that you can use for a few days. They come in all colors including green and there are types that you can get just to make you pupils look bigger or normal. I know because my gf gets those circle lenses which make her pupils look big and she gets em in all different colors. It seems like the best option to me but good look!

Last edited:
There used to be eye drops for this back in the Victorian era because dilated pupils were considered beautiful. They were made of extract from the belladonna plant.

Other than that I don't think there's much you can do. Maybe some type of steroidal drop for allergies?