• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How to not look high when on opiates (how to dilate pupils) ???

spaceyourbass

Bluelighter
Does anyone know how to get rid of pinpoint pupils that are a result of doing opiates/opiods? Maybe someone knows of a tried and true method...or there's some pill (or herb, etc) that isn't made specifically to dilate pupils, but one of its side-effects is dilated pupils.

And I found the solution - Opcon allergy drops or any allergy eye drops with the same ingredients.

Last edited:
Taking a fair bit of 5-HTP can make your pupils bigger.
Although I think most people would only associate dilated pupils with drugs.

I think most people wouldn't even notice pupils unless they were horrendously out of size or the person themselves had drug knowledge and were looking for such a thing. Honestly, aside from when you might be high....when have you ever even considered looking at someone else's pupils and trying to guess how 'normal' their eyes were at the time? :\

HOMELESS to BDD.....maybe to DC?

I think most people wouldn't even notice pupils unless they were horrendously out of size or the person themselves had drug knowledge and were looking for such a thing. Honestly, aside from when you might be high....when have you ever even considered looking at someone else's pupils and trying to guess how 'normal' their eyes were at the time? :\

EXACTLY! I do all sorts of drugs, but i never look at my friends pupils, let alone their eye color.

Only thing that attracts attention is red eyes from puffing.

You're too paranoid, act normal, don't think about it, no one will notice.

Believe me, if all drugs made my eyes pinpoint, I would be a happy camper. As others have said, pinpoint pupils are nowhere/impossible to notice compared to dilated pupils (obviously). Don't think about it, no one will have a clue, unless you act completely inebriated.

dude its so easy to hide being on opiates... i was on 85 mgs. of oxy last night around my mom and i dont do oxy alot and she had no idea... opiates dont inebriate you like other substances do

Rub some scopolamine on your eyes. Though it might also make you vision blurry, and make you look like you've been on shrooms for the past week.

Okay if you can help me out based on the OP, then skip the bull below and help me out. But I'm gonna explain my situation for the hell of it, and b/c I'm a little drunk and bored.

It's not something I have "considered," it's just obvious. When I see someone who has pupils that cover the whole iris, it is obvious that they're on drugs. I usually think of shrooms, acid, or mdma. When someone has little dots for pupils, it is obvious to me that they are on opiates of methamphetamine.

Look at this person's eyes
fairuzahottiewa5.jpg

or these
27pic.jpg

SmallPupil.jpg

My pupils can look just like these for most of the day because I'm on methadone, a very long-acting opiod. My pupils are very noticable because my eyes are such a light color. They are green with a tiny blue ring around the iris that further accentuates my pupils when they are constricted. People aren't going to have to try to notice; they'll just look at everyone else's eyes when they talk...then when they meet me and make eye contact, I'll look out of the ordinary because my pupils will be so freaking small. People like to have a short simple conversation with someone they are trying to welcome, and they will usually make eye contact for at least a solid minute total during this intro conversation. I will be meeting upper and middle-upper class folks who will be sober, attentive, and nice...they will be impressed by me in general but will also be looking for anything out-of-the-ordinary. If I don't do something about this pupil situation, they will notice them. Furthermore, on methadone my pupils don't really adjust in the darkness (don't get larger like normal eyes). They stay the same tiny size.

I am not being paranoid. I'm not going to my family reunion, I'm going to my girlfriend's. There will be many middle aged people with good eyesight, who have probably done a good many drugs in their day. They know the tell-tale signs of drug use. They know that a permanent pupil size, whether big or small, means that the person is on drugs. The thing is, they don't do drugs now, and they won't want my girlfriend to be with a bad influence (we've been together for over two years, this is more than a fling).

I've shown up to many family events on opiates. I know how to "act normal" and please the crowd. I know how to complement the women I meet and talk sports with the men, all the while subtly bragging about my good grades and future career. But permanently tiny little dot pupils (I may not have made it clear how tiny they can get)...DO NOT WANT! I mean what are they going to do right, call my mom? No, but they'll tell my girlfriend's mother, who will actually wear her glasses one day and make a move to examine my eyes in-depth...then she might bitch to my girfriend, which leads to problems I don't need. Also, want to be truly accepted by these people, b/c I love the shit out of my girl and gonna marry her when I get out of grad school.

Any HELP is appreciated, thanks! Maybe this would be better for DC b/c most people come to BDD to ask/answer simple problems about drug use, not something strange like this.

The 5-HTP suggestion is great, I will definitely read into it. Has anyone else had experience with using 5-HTP to get rid of pinpoint pupils, or can anyone else comment that the stuff dilates pupils? The good thing is that I have time on my side. I have a couple months to find and test a remedy for small pupils.

Last edited:
Dude, your post is a little hostile. You're way too defensive, were just trying to help.

You say you aren't paranoid, but I have never heard anyone obsess about pinpoint pupils. There can be a number of reasons why someone's pupils are constricted. If you go to a gathering, and the color of your eye stands out, I would bet my house that no one would even THINK for a split second that you're on a substance.

Honestly, if anyone ever brought you to the side and questioned you if you were on drugs, I would be shocked.

I notice dilated pupils much more than small ones

Sometimes when I watch tv show or movies and I see huge pupils I cant help but wonder if they are sober or not

It's not about someone calling me out, that would never happen. It's about my girlfriends mom saying shit to my girlfriend, and me catching a shit ton of shit b/c she told me not to show up looking fucked up. I don't think you quite understand the importance of this pupil situation. This is a four day event in which I will have opiate eyes the entire time unless someone helps me out here.

I don't know of anything you can take/do to increase the size of your pupils, but I'm sure there are ways to disguise it, like avoiding direct eye contact, wearing sunglasses (if outdoors), or some kind of hat that kind of casts a shadow directly on your eyes.

Honestly, I'd be more worried if they were dilated than constricted. I'm sure there are many reasons for tiny pupils, which you could easily google ahead of time to come up with an excuse...but I don't think you'll need one. It's been my experience that people notice things like slurring speech/stuttering, increased sweating, drowsiness, and shifty eyes before than they do the size of someone's pupils. In fact, it probably won't even cross their minds. They're far more likely to be analyzing how you're dressed, your posture, and the way you treat their relative (your girl) than a miniscule detail like your pupil size. Just focus on being confident, cordial and outgoing, because I guarantee you those things make more of an impact on your first impression than how your eyes look.

Red, puffy/squinty eyes are a different story...

People usually dont notice pinpoint eyes. Well atleast for me, got glasses even better

If my pupils were the size of the moon its way to obvious

I think youll be fine. Especially if your pupils are gonna be pinned for four days. Then they definitely wont suspect youre high 24/7.

I also notice when Im at work and shit dealing with the general public and notice people with small pupils, but I dont suspect theyre flyin kites. ;)

Last edited:
dude most people dont even know what opiates do.... they wont think anything of small pupils i mean honestly who pays attention to that sort of shit.. plus didn't you say you were gonna take 15 mgs. if so that isn't shit and ur a pussy for being so worried

Hey mate, I don't think there is anything you can do to dialate your pupils (im lying, you can buy eye drops, but they make your pupils huge, so there is no point....)
If your gf's mum is even saying that, then she really needs a back hand (sorry but fuck man, what a bitch....)
Your pupils become pin points when you go out in the sun, YES, sunlight will make them smaller, ever looked at them in the sun? it would look like you just had some H
SO even if you werent high, they would still be relativly small.....
Hope this helps =]

What color are your eyes? If you have really blue eyes constricted pupils can really really stand out. My one friend looks like the devil when we bang h and smoke buds . Brown eyes you can't really tell.

Trust me - people don't notice small pupils.

Some don't notice dilated pupils either - eg. my parents.
I used to rock up home flying, eyes popping out of my head and they wouldn't say a thing.
;)