• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How to not look high when on opiates (how to dilate pupils) ???

Hmm thats an interesting idea, I nearly bought some DXM just now as well :)
Thanks for your help CR :) X

I thought I was the only cyclops in the planet.

I mean, doesn't it feels like you sleep with one eye, while the other stays on?
Who is that guy in mythology that would do exactly this? Is it greek or roman?

LSD to dilate pupils, I would use around 3-5 hits, then no one would guess you're on opiates! ;)

I find that speedballing or just IV'ing straight coke helps prevent my eyes from being total pin-points. Not that I'm suggesting that...hah.

Other than that, like Tri said... get used to rocking some shades. Pretty soon though, people will just become accustomed to your eyes looking that way, if you're doing opiates all the time that is, and so it won't really look weird. I've actually gotten tons of compliments on my eyes over the years, hah. I have these bright hazel eyes, so with tiny pupils all you really see is the bright green. I kind of like it, hah.

people are too busy looking at my sagging closed eyes to even notice my pupils.

people are too busy looking at my sagging closed eyes to even notice my pupils.

That's much closer to my problem. I needa find the 'how to not fall asleep on the bus' megathread ;).

Interestingly, I've found that over time my pupils have stopped being as constricted as they use to be. Constricted yes, pin-picks no- I had always been told that you don't get a tolerance from that. Weed also stopped making my eyes go red fucking years ago too. Weird.

I don't actually think people pay much attention to peoples pupils- you might get questions if they're massively dialated...but the off-key, kinda paranoid behaviour is generally what tips them off hehe

Anytime someone questions my pupils, it is so easy to say it has something to do with prescription drugs. I've been using drugs for so long now that I have no problem being high, tripping, or whatever around people, while maintaining a look of sobriety. One job I had in college was working at a gas station, and we had cops chilling in the story all the time. I would always go to work on something, be it weed, oxy, sub, amps, etc, and never once did any of them question if I was high. I've even nodded out while at work with out getting people noticing lol.

i can't really see my pupils, i wear colored contacts so it's a little harder. but yeah, weed use to make my eyes like SUPER blood shot, thank god that stopped. lol to be honest, i'm too busy enjoying my nod to be really caring what other people think of my eyes.

. One job I had in college was working at a gas station, and we had cops chilling in the story all the time. I would always go to work on something, be it weed, oxy, sub, amps, etc, and never once did any of them question if I was high.
you may find this hard to believe

but cops don't spend their entire shift evaluating every face they see and trying to figure out if they are high or not

and i only think they care if you are breaking a more noticeable law or driving

Oh no doubt, but when your talking to them face to face everyday, making friends with them practically, they still can notice "signs" that tip them off. I've been called out by random people for dilated pupils or bloodshot eyes, so a cop would be more likely to respond to those "signs" then those random joes. Though if you aren't acting out of the ordinary, they might not think anything of it. Thats where someone who's used to being high around individuals that don't need to know comes in handy. I don't elicit the other typical signs of being high when I need to act straight.

You need to realize I do understand cops aren't doing their jobs every second of their life, but they are more likely to spot someone being high than a none cop or user. I'm not an idiot, nor do you realize how often I was face to face (feet away), anywhere from 1-5 cops every single day, 1-3 to 3 times a day. It was also a gas station 5 minutes from the local university, so a lot of them are still doing their jobs.

i completely understand and yeah, although it's extremely rare to run into a cop where i live, being high on certain drugs in front of cops gives me an awesome sense of power

sorry if it seemed like i was calling ya out

I know exactly what you mean by that awesome sense of power, it sounds stupid but a couple of years ago I used to buy a g of Coke just so I could walk around the streets with it in my pocket and cruise past the police.

I have yet to be called out on my pupils being so small all of the time (on account of all the opiates I ingest pretty regularly). lol

But I think that may be part of it... I take opiates so regularly that nothing seems to be out of the ordinary when my pupils are small as my pupils are always small.

I remember when I had dosed some 25-i, and I had to go to work the next morning with my pupils still big as saucers. I freaked the fucked out, like, "holy shit my boss is going to know something is up!"

I avoided eye-contact with her all day, which was a relatively easy thing to do, and she didn't notice. I'm sure that if I had spoken to her for long enough, making eye contact, we would have had a little discussion about it... eek. =\

^ I think a lot of people simply don't know that small pupils equal drug usage. Movies and popular culture usually equate big pupils to being all "tripped out, duuude, on ecstasy or speed or whatever else those kids are doing these days." This is Bluelight, where everyone knows the side effects of drugs. Most people IRL don't care enough about drugs to do that kind of research if they haven't experienced that side effect themselves.

Also, people aren't always looking at your eyes looking for drug signs, unless they know about your drug usage.

The small pupils all the time definitely helps, though, considering that different people have different baseline levels of pupil sizes. Maybe you were just "born with small pupils?" haha ;)

There are these things called Atropine eye drops that eye doctors use but I think it fucks up your vision too much to be useful and I have no idea where you'd get them outside of an eye doctor's office.

My useless 2 cents thrown in. Haha.

....considering that different people have different baseline levels of pupil sizes. Maybe you were just "born with small pupils?" haha ;)

It's true, though. I mean, my girlfriend has the most unbelievably huge pupils all of the time. It's funny because when we do dope, my pupils will get nice and tiny, and she'll ask me how her pupils are. If I tell her that they're "a little smaller" (meaning still pretty big) then yeah, we know she's fucked up. LOL