• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How to not look high when on opiates (how to dilate pupils) ???

pinpoint eyes

I hear you, spaceyourbass. If there was a way to hide that junkie eye syndrome, I would love to find it. It's the most obvious thing. My wife can tell in about 2 seconds when I'm high. I don't even have to say a word. If it's true that the people in your gfs family have a history of using, you may be right that they will notice. For the most part, 'normal' people don't know or notice if your pupils are tiny. But any one who's been into drugs at all (at least opiates) will pick up on the signs. HOw high is your methadone dose? You may want to consider cutting it in half so you're not totally sick but in semi-withdrawals which will certainly open up your pupils. Or maybe just skip a day. Do you get take home bottles?

I used to do this too. Just a little bump of coke would widen them up a bit and unfortunately for me my friends knew what pinpoint pupils meant so I would just avoid eye contact. For some reason my eyes would look really cloudy as well as having extreme pinpoints. My friend called them my druggy eyes. Once excuse I developed was I would say that I hadn't taken my Suboxone yet and so my friends thought that made my eyes look drugged (strange logic, I know). I also blamed nodding out on taking Suboxone, which is hilarious and it was so obvious that I wasn't taking it. I thought I had everyone fooled. I was ridiculous and they were in denial.

usually after a night of hefty drug using coke and opiates you can achieve a relatively normal pupil size while being high as a fucking kite. i would say do i little line of some blow and get your eyes to even out. Will also make you the star of conversations while not being too overbearing or controlling.

my family all know what pinpoint pupils mean, they always notice. i think its the first thing they notice about me, and the first thing i look at in the morning.

I KNOW HOW TO MAKE YOUR PUPILS BIGGER. it may not be safe, but ive done it many many times.

Take one Leaf of brugmunsia or datura. now take about 6cm2 of the leaf and pulverise it and boil it into solution of about 3ml of water. filter well. take a 3 ml barrel or similar and draw up the solution (just a bit) and drop a drop or 2 into each eye. It will take some 40 mins to work, but the right amount will keep your eyes dilated for about 2 days. of course if you use too much your eyes will be extra light sensitive and huge, and this is not fun. Alternatively, Ingest about 2 decent leaves of Datura or brugmunsia. You need enough so that you just feel the datura effects in your throat but no where near a trip dose.

note well alkaloid concentrations vary wildly throughout the day in datura and brugmunsia, so theres no easy way to tell the right dose.

but, in my experience, this is the only way to do it. Optometrists also have pupil dilating eyedrops. Ive tried to get them prescribed from a doctor, as chemists do have them, but no matter what i said he wouldnt do it.

hope that helps!

HOw high is your methadone dose? You may want to consider cutting it in half so you're not totally sick but in semi-withdrawals which will certainly open up your pupils. Or maybe just skip a day. Do you get take home bottles?

It's only 25 mgs and the moment. My eyes are just so sensitive to opiates...I could take a measly 10 mgs and get freain pinpoints. I should have weeend take homes by the time the event comes around. It luckily got postponed to a little later date. I was happy about that, because otherwise I would have had to get a personal stash and deal with the clinic bitching me out when I returned.

my family all know what pinpoint pupils mean, they always notice. i think its the first thing they notice about me, and the first thing i look at in the morning.

I KNOW HOW TO MAKE YOUR PUPILS BIGGER. it may not be safe, but ive done it many many times.

Take one Leaf of brugmunsia or datura. now take about 6cm2 of the leaf and pulverise it and boil it into solution of about 3ml of water. filter well. take a 3 ml barrel or similar and draw up the solution (just a bit) and drop a drop or 2 into each eye. It will take some 40 mins to work, but the right amount will keep your eyes dilated for about 2 days. of course if you use too much your eyes will be extra light sensitive and huge, and this is not fun. Alternatively, Ingest about 2 decent leaves of Datura or brugmunsia. You need enough so that you just feel the datura effects in your throat but no where near a trip dose.

note well alkaloid concentrations vary wildly throughout the day in datura and brugmunsia, so theres no easy way to tell the right dose.

but, in my experience, this is the only way to do it. Optometrists also have pupil dilating eyedrops. Ive tried to get them prescribed from a doctor, as chemists do have them, but no matter what i said he wouldnt do it.

hope that helps!

Hey thanks man that's great. See guys (particularly the ones who said I was paranoid), this is what I'm talking about! We can put our heads together to find a solution to our pinpoint pupil problem. Thanks to everyone who understands that its important to not look fucked up sometimes, especially when trying to impress your girlfriend's enormous, knowledgable-about-drugs family haha.

Oh, and I found out that Benadryl can *slightly* enlarge pupils. I took some diphenhydramine today, and my pupils are still pretty small but not pinpoint.

Dude, not to be insensitive, but when the fuck is this event of yours?

You are treating this like you are meeting World Leaders at a UN conference. Just because a few people agreed with your paranoia, doesn't make them any more right than the majority who claim you are overreacting.

If you are clean cut, well shaved, dress well, why would anyone in their right mind suspect you are on drugs? I am really stumped...have her family members caught you in the past? If not, you really just need to relax and go with the flow.

Last edited:
^^+1- what Tomer said. I think your biggest problem would be your paranoia about the event. That will affect how you act and people will likely get more sketched out about weird behavior than your pupils. Also, if you take benedryl- won't you kind of nod out? In that case the "cure" is worse than the "disease".

Who are these people that are going to scrutinize you so carefully? I go meet my boss on opiates all the time (one on one for like an hour) and I've never had a problem. No one at work has ever said a thing to me and I have green eyes so you'd think it would be easy to spot. One reason no one says anything is because I'm relaxed and act normal. If you act ok nobody will know the difference. Tomer gave you the real deal- follow his advice.

i dont even worry about pupils, it's the open eyes i gotta worry about.
i went to see a girl at work today and i was a little tore up. She kept saying "open your eyes, open your eyes!" i was to fucked to understand i thought my eyes were functioning properly i was seeing shit. but apparently i had that im real hard on the nod look going on. to all her coworkers it looked like i was standingthere talking with my eyes closed. bad idea

also didnt help i was yelling shit at one bitch who thinks just cause she went to highschool with me she knows allllllllllllllllllll about me

I hear you, spaceyourbass. If there was a way to hide that junkie eye syndrome, I would love to find it. It's the most obvious thing. My wife can tell in about 2 seconds when I'm high. I don't even have to say a word. If it's true that the people in your gfs family have a history of using, you may be right that they will notice. For the most part, 'normal' people don't know or notice if your pupils are tiny. But any one who's been into drugs at all (at least opiates) will pick up on the signs. How high is your methadone dose? You may want to consider cutting it in half so you're not totally sick but in semi-withdrawals which will certainly open up your pupils. Or maybe just skip a day. Do you get take home bottles?

+1 I hear ya, man. Up to 30mgs now. I should have weekend take-homes for the reunion, so I'll probably do a half-dose as some have reccommended, as well as take Benadryl. If I take around 300 mgs of diphen, my eyes don't get pinpoint. I have a high tolerance to Benadryl though, and some might be more likely to nod at that dose (not good when if there was a theme song to your day, it'd be 2Pac - All Eyez on Me).

I've been experimenting around everyday now. Caffiene works pretty good to increase pupil size. That one is kind of a 'duuh, why didn't I than of that'...but I found another good one, too - Alka Seltzer. Not only is Alka Seltzer (sodium bicarbonate specifically) supposed to potentiate methadone, it also is a charm for getting rid of pinpoint pupils.

So once again to the people who're telling me I'm paranoid...so what if I am...I have turned this thread into something that aims to help many opiate users. It's not just a selfish thing.

People that dont know whats up will think why are you so sleepy, or why are you unstable on your feet, or even drunk. In some cases they might think your on drugs but have no idea witch...... depends on the person.

Pinned eyes are a dead giveaway.But since i have light green eyes and the summer is coming up i have and will be using the excuse of the sunlight does that to my eyes and i have gotten away with it so far. only a select few that are drug users or have been users in the past catch me on it and relize that im high and using drugs.

I just go busted for tiny pupils but then I think they had an idea about it anyway but I did get called out on it.

For the most part, 'normal' people don't know or notice if your pupils are tiny. But any one who's been into drugs at all (at least opiates) will pick up on the signs.

This is pretty much what it comes down to. All of the friends/significant others that pick up on "you" being pinned is because they deal with you on a very deep level. they know what your eyes look like when your not using, they know what they look like when your high, and, most importantly, they know that you use.

Somebody who has used opiates for an extended period certainly learns to pick up the signs even if they are being exhibited by a complete stranger. BUT if your girl's family was only into, coke, say in their day, i don't think you've much to worry about. Small pupils do not look nearly as out of place as the saucers that people on hallucinogens sport. It seems that common culture consciousness has really only picked up on the latter. Most lay people are simply not aware that opiates (or any drug) constricts your pupils like that.

My pupils are always pinned right out everyday from oxys, noone ever notices or asks me about them like they would if I had large pupils,then everyones asking why. The only ppl i think that really notice small pupils and would assume its from opiates, is other ppl who use opiates

i seem to be the only one to notice my pinpoint pupils;
but dialated pupil are too obvious lol

Fake Contacts (non prescription) to help hide opiate use??

Does anyone know if there are any good non-prescription contacts that help hide pupil constriction? i have blue eyes, and pupil constriction is a dead giveaway for me. i dont care if i'm around other people and have constricted pupils, but if i'm around my parents this can be a big problem.

i'm looking for something that's relatively not too expensive and realistic looking. i did a search on the web and found that some people use fake contacts to hide dilated pupils.

hiding constricted pupils seems like it would be easier tho.

any thoughts on the matter or suggestions? i'm not around my parents during the school year, but when i go home for breaks and whatnot, i'd like to have some contacts that i could put on for a few hours if i needed to.

p.s. if this is in the wrong forum, then mods plz move my thread accordingly.