• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Smoke/Shoot mylan 100 mcg fent patch?

Footloose

Bluelighter
i have 2 of these bad boys. i searched and got mixed results, some claimed you could smoke them and others not so.. i'm not sure how you would shoot them as there is no gel, but if any body has please post how.

I chewed on a quarter of a patch and was pretty fucked up, but i would LOVE to experience smoked or shot fent.

Do you scrape the adhesive off and foil smoke em or what?

If you value the 'gift' of life, do not so much as entertain the thought of shooting fent.

I realize how dangerous it is, i'm talking in hypothetical terms. I didn't start this thread to hear endless rhetoric on harm reduction.

i'm going to cope/paste what i wrote in a fent thread thats on the second page here.

here's a thread with a good smoking technique by ktx49 (4th post), though read the whole thread carefully. please be extremely careful smoking fentanyl, i'm sure you're already aware how potentially dangerous it can be.

i don't necessarily condone smoking fent, but people are going to do it so it may as well be as safe as possible. that's a bit of an oxymoron though. smoking fentanyl and safe dont go well in the same sentence. use with great caution. it would be ideal to have a friend with you.

use the search engine as well and you will find a thread by negrogesic (i think it's his) with an IV method

looks like ktx49's method is only good with the gel ones... anyone have experience smoking MYLANS

EDIT: just did a search for "fentanyl i.v." and found nothing. i recall negros fentanyl slamming guide being around awhile ago, but it looks like it no longer is in the archives... ?

I too would like to know about smoking the mylan patch. Anyone know the best way to do this?

Cut a small hole in it. Get tin foil squeeze out a peice around the size of a dime or smaller onto the foil. Take a lighter turn the flame on full. Keep the flame 6 inches away from the foil. If the foil turns black with soot the flame is too close. When it starts to smoke take a pen tube or something. Inhale the smoke and enjoy.

Cut a small hole in it. Get tin foil squeeze out a peice around the size of a dime or smaller onto the foil. Take a lighter turn the flame on full. Keep the flame 6 inches away from the foil. If the foil turns black with soot the flame is too close. When it starts to smoke take a pen tube or something. Inhale the smoke and enjoy.

Chasing the dragon...

It's effective. Unless one of them wants to try vaporizing it I don't think that works.

*sigh*

You cant smoke the mylan fent patches. There's no gel, just the silicone matrix.

I realize how dangerous it is, i'm talking in hypothetical terms. I didn't start this thread to hear endless rhetoric on harm reduction.

Not all advice in a thread is intended solely for you.

There will be others that read this post and warning of the dangers of fentanyl is not for you to decide.

eon_blue can post whatever he/she wants to about harm reduction. Obviously our time is wasted on you but, as I stated above, others will be reading this.

Ironic don't you think, considering BL is all about harm reduction?

If someone asked whether eating 100 Vicodin would get them high, I'd expect everyone to make it abundantly clear that 100 Vicodin (50000mg APAP) would kill them. The same goes for shooting fent. If you're going to ask about IVing fent, then expect the harm reduction, because that's what BL is all about; not getting fucked up, and damn the consequences (the eaxct opposite in fact).

Luckily there is no way (AKAIK) to abuse these gel-less fent patches, which IMO is a good thing; less ODs for people like you who decide they'd love to try IVing fent and then die in the process. Chewing the patch isn't going to do much either, as the BA of fent is low, and the patches contain non-salt fentanyl (not the citrate) imbedded in a silicone matrix which requires skin contact and heat to be released.

No one is here just to stop you getting high. We give this advice for good reason.

DUROGESIC is a rectangular translucent unit comprising a protective liner and two functional layers. From the outer surface to the surface adhering to skin, these layers include:
1. a backing of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) film laminated to an ethylene vinyl acetate polymer (EVA)
2. a drug-in-adhesive reservoir, which contains 8% by weight fentanyl and 92% by weight acrylate adhesive in the final dried adhesive.
3. an oversized protective liner of siliconized (PET).

LINK

Be carfule with Fentanyl, I use 100 mcg patches, plus 20mg of Dilaudid (hydromorophone) a day along with various other opiate medications prescribed to me. I have a huge tolerance and have been on this regime for quite a long time. I still get very very very strong respitory depression when I smoke the patches. I actually almost took myself to the ER a few times because after smoking only a few hits off of a fresh patch I couldn't breathe very good. I would talk and you could tell I was having a hard time breathing. Fentanyl s no joke and I have a tolerance to fentanyl as I take it 24/7 and have been for awhile. Plus all the other opiates prescribed to me and fentanyl still cancause scary problems with breathing. So just be careful especially if you dont have any tolerance to fentanyl. Its not a joke.

So, ive looked and looked...

Ive got 4 25mcg mylans.. and the 160 to 200 oxy tolerance.

Ive chewed 2 of em bout 4 hours ago, and my pupils pinned a bit, but feel nothing.

Should i just tape the other 2 to my inner thigh and hope for the best?
Ps, im lookin to get wrecked, but a lil buzz would be cool too.

Ive chewed 2 of em bout 4 hours ago, and my pupils pinned a bit, but feel nothing.

Don't chew the patches if you MUST abuse them cut them into strips and place them between your gums and your cheek with the adhesive side facing your cheek. Leave it there for 8+ hours with a minimal amount of swallowing if possible. Just like your skin they will absorb right there and actually they will do t at a faster rate then on your skin since your mouth creates much warmer temps. I've always found this method to work great for Mylan patches. 12.5 MG's cheeked is enough to feel it really good for me and I wear 100 mcg patches consistently so I KNOW I have a decent tolerance to them. For the most part I don't recommend abusing Fentanyl though, and in all honesty, if you NEED them for pain I have found them to be one of the best pain killers I've used with minimal side effects. I don't want to see anymore people OD due to fentanyl and watch it become even harder for me to get my legit prescriptions.

i suggest you keep looking, you can never know enough. i would start with one patch and give that between 8-12 hours to fully take effect and guage how you feel from there.

cool, good look guys, and gals, or one or the other!?

Im prettyy knowledgable with the fent train, just no the new type.

Im gonna do the cheek and gum thing, and to give you an idea of tolerance, i could take 3-4 7.5 mcg dura patches and eat em, and get my perfectly desired high.

Ive been prescribed oxy for 4 years, and have built up quite a tolerance, threu my script, and just about everyone elses.

Good site, and trhreads goin here.

Im gonna keep lookin for more advice, while they are sittin in my gums....

Not that i dont beleive you, but im interested what works for other people...

By the way, how long til they kick in?

Bout an hour, or a few like if i left it on a part of my body?

I find these bad bitches are incredibly effective if cut in strips, then held between cheek and gum(sticky side to cheek) as several others have said...like 'em beter than the gel patches myself but opinions do vary. No i.v. or smoking possible really which is a good thing.