Anyone out there get really horney on Pills??!!!

Hedonistic Angel

Bluelight Crew
My boyfriend goes pilling quite a bit, but I think one of the best experiences he had was when we all (me, him and our 3 best mates) went over to a mates house just before Xmas. Basically, I was really buzzing after dropping my first Euro, (I've done Mitzi's before, but not for about 2 years) I was dancing, I and started to get really horney. I ended up taking my top off and dancing around in a bra and jeans, and bugger all else!! Although I was well aware that Sam (my boyfriend) was watching me, but instead of being self consious, it was really turning me on!!! Then he got up, walked over to me and kissed me really passionately. It was absolutely fucking amazing!! I must have come up like three times while we were kissing. It was like an orgasm for the body, and the mind. Sam then turned around to his mate (Geezer) and told him to get off with his girlfriend. He was loving it!!! The feeling off intimacey with someone you really love, and who really turns you on, is such a buzz!!! Afterwards, talking to Geezer and Sam, they both said they were really turned on, but on previous rolls sex, or being horney was the last thing on thier minds. Together we came to the conclusion that it must only happen when you get high with someone you really love. The week before this both of them were rolling and had seen a girl ripp her top off, but were not turned on by this at all!!! What do you guys reckon? Have you ever had sex on pills, if so was it with someone you loved, and do you ever get horney on pills. I reckoon it's a really physical feeling, and so do most of my girlfriends. What about you lot?
------------------
*************************Remember: There's three E's in 'Believe'!!************************

eeeew....dirty post
smile.gif

honestly... i really don't...well not any more
i used to...but then again i had a fucking knockout girlfriend at the time that i used to roll with...but alas...no more
i guess i just want someone to cuddle with...
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"

Well this is not atcually a reply to the ANGEL technically as I KNOW I can get horney on pills cos I am the one in the story. To be fair, I'm actaully not "geezer's girlfriend" (ie MRGEEZER, fellow bluelighter) but I have to agree up to the point when he kissed me I was of the opinion that pills couldn't really cause you to be horney, I felt them of superiority to drink which normally has the effect of making you want to shag the brains out of the next person of your gender choice (trying to be PC) and that the feeling you get while rolling is something so much higher than that. I would'nt say it is the same as the normal "horney" you feel but theres definatly some kind of sexual feeling going on, as well as the normal "loved up "closeness" you feel.
Anyway just thought I'd back up that theory for you my ANGEL,
later then,
------------------
xxLUCYxx
Don't be mean, give us a bean
xx**P.L.U.R.H(ugs)**xx

well i never had sex on e....always wanted to try...>=)but i love to cuddle....to just feel close to a person...and HUG~!!! i think that's the best...just feeling that closeness...aww~ i miss it....well happy rollin to everyone out there and i hope you all have people you love around you~!!!
*muahz & hugz&

personally, no...i have always wanted to be horny on E though. i have had some really intense, loving feelings, but nothing close to horny. nope. maybe you can tell me where to get pills like that? tee-hee.
(=';'=)

Just thought I'd say hello to my fantastically sexy girly, Hedonisitc Angel, and tell her that I love her very much and can't wait for this weekend! Hello to Jenny/Lucyinthesky too and if Geez reads this I better say hello to him too!
(Pretty pointless responce hey?)
------------------
Everything begins with an "E"!

Thanks to my Sambo. In case anyone didn't know...... he's my boyfriend!!!
I just wanted to let Lucyinthesky know that I didn't mean it's the same as when you get pissed. Whern you are drunk, it's a dirty, scratchy desperate kinda randy, but on pills it's a really intense sexual emotion that I can't explain. To all you guys out there who haven't tried it, I can recomend kissing on pills.
Don't get me wrong, I still get the whole loved up, closeness and need to hug everyone. But just with my Sam, I get really physically turned on, and HOT!!!
See Ya all Soon
<<>
------------------
*************************Remember: There's three E's in 'Believe'!!************************

Yeah, my g/f and i get real horny, in the middle of people popping to trance we'll slowly be grinding each other away or we'll just start making out on the floor, but most of the time we're constrained by out situation and alas, their is no where to go. Since we never drop at home, and we almost always post-party with friends, it doesn't allow us to push it a little.
People are still uptight. GIve us 50 or so more years, then MAYBE people will change their attitudes.
smile.gif

not once have i gotten horny while rolling..its like sooOo far fruhm mah mind. i spend lotsa time in cuddle puddles givin kisses or playin wif toys
smile.gif
i never had a thought to take anything TOO far especially at a party.. i mean its great to see people together, but man, i was at party and a friend ended up fucking some guy she just met in the corner, well wasnt THAT a wonderful thing to walk over on... kinda disrespectful i think ~ that was takin it a bit TOO far. and i aint the o nly one who saw it... But keep doin whatever makes you happy!! (as long as ya dont hurt yourself or anyone else!)
------------------
*~*only this onE holy mEdium brings mE pEacE of mind*~*

Yeah, I kinda get a little sexy, but I wouldn't call it horney. And it's usually a very personal thing, like I just wanna touch myself.
Having said that, I had sex once while high.
OOOOOHHHHHHMMMMMYYYYGOD!!!! It was sooooooooooo good. When I came, it was like my body exploded. Now I'm not normally a screamer, but my mates heard me 3 floors away!!! Recommended, I'm sure.
Roll harder, higher, faster.
Sweetness
#~#~#~#~#
------------------
***A true smile only happens when no one is watching***