• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Zopiclone on comedown?

cutlery69

Bluelighter
The pills I've been getting recently have been MDA which is still great, except that I find the comedown is more intense and lasts longer.

On MDMA pills I comedown and it it's about 2 hours or so until I can sleep.
With MDA it's more like 4 hours and the comedown is more uncomfortable.
I smoked a lot of weed but found it not very helpful.

I have some Zopiclone 7.5mg.
I was wondering if taking one after I've comedown would help me sleep, and if there are any interaction dangers.

Thanks

I cant help with the zopiclone but what makes you think you are getting mda??

I am experienced with MDxx and zopiclone. Zopiclone is a great for getting sleep after an MDxx high. The only thing I can't advise is how soon you can comfortably take it after using MDxx. I normally take it 12 to 16 hours after using MDxx. 7.5mg sounds about right; that's what I use.

If you take it closer to taking MDxx, there might be some interaction. I once took zopiclone too soon after weed and lost a lot of coordination. When I got up from the couch to walk down the hall to go to bed, I stumbled and fell from one side of the hall to the other. Walking was very difficult, and I was very dazed - just kind of out of it.

There are some reports of bad interactions when mixing Zopiclone and MDMA. Some followed by a trip to the emergency room.

Also, its never a good idea to combine a stimulant with a depressant

I dont have much to say about Zopiclone as i dont have much experience with it, however, have you ever thought about using melatonin?
sleep right through the comedown!

I dont have much to say about Zopiclone as i dont have much experience with it, however, have you ever thought about using melatonin?
sleep right through the comedown!

If we talk about pure MDMA I guess melatonin can help, but if there are amphs or metamphs in the pill it definately wont do alot of good.

I experienced with it, melatonin makes it easier to go to sleep but it doesnt make you sleepy on itself

really? melatonin always makes me sleepy. hmmm different types of people i guess

There are some reports of bad interactions when mixing Zopiclone and MDMA. Some followed by a trip to the emergency room.

Also, its never a good idea to combine a stimulant with a depressant

This post interests me quite a bit. Can you elaborate a bit more? I wonder if there's also the danger if zopiclone follows MDMA by 12 to 24 hours, which is usually when I take it after the last dose of MDMA.

This post interests me quite a bit. Can you elaborate a bit more? I wonder if there's also the danger if zopiclone follows MDMA by 12 to 24 hours, which is usually when I take it after the last dose of MDMA.

Reports about combination of Zopiclone with amphetamine type stimulant resulted in PCP like psychotic crisis, blackouts, and sometimes panic attacks.

I cant find anything related to health issue, its more about mental sanity. I guess an experienced tripper who knows what he's doing shouldnt have too much problems handling this but its definately not for begginers.

Here's an example of a difficult trip found on Erowid: http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=37352

I dont think there would be any problem with taking the zopiclone 12-24 hours after the MDMA, but the 2 of them togheter can be more than you bargained for

Reports about combination of Zopiclone with amphetamine type stimulant resulted in PCP like psychotic crisis, blackouts, and sometimes panic attacks.

I cant find anything related to health issue, its more about mental sanity. I guess an experienced tripper who knows what he's doing shouldnt have too much problems handling this but its definately not for begginers.

Here's an example of a difficult trip found on Erowid: http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=37352

I dont think there would be any problem with taking the zopiclone 12-24 hours after the MDMA, but the 2 of them togheter can be more than you bargained for

Thanks for providing this information; very much appreciated. This is very helpful. :)

I don't have experience with zopiclone (lunesta), but I had experienced with zolpidem(ambien) and zaleplon(sonata). All of these are in the hypnotic drug class aka Z-drugs. I twice took sonata within 2-4 hrs after rolling, and both time I hallucinated badly (moving objects, waving street signs, a guy tearing off my roof... so bad that I called my gf and begging her to come over and keep me safe.) It wasn't a nice experience. Ambien is a bit better as I didn't hallucinate as strongly. The most dangerous part is I end up ingesting more than safely dosage of both drugs (3-6 pills of ambien and sonata.) without the knowledge of doing it. In my case, these hypnotic drugs let me into a state like that of sleep-walking, where I don't the awareness of my action or the recollection afterward. I strongly advise against taking Z-drugs right after MDMA ( on the onset of a come-down.) The last few time that I roll, I usually waited until base-line (8-12 hrs after ingesting MDMA) and take ambien (5-10mg) to go sleep, and that had worked out well (no hallucination.) I might try melatonin next time that I roll.

just take some xanax or valium on the comedown. benzos are the way to go when you cant sleep from a night of uppers/feel miserable.

^agreed.

Zop is better taken (low dose) with opiates than what its meant for ie sleeping aid. Its tolerance rockets & you'll feel like shit the next day

*edit* promethazine makes you feel like shit the next day too. I was using it to potentiate opies (which it does very well), but the next day just isn't worth it. Slightly off track but hey

i know this is a little off topic but is there a consensus that xanex is pretty harmless to take on a comedown? as in maybe an hour or so of COMPLETELY coming down?

^xanax does seem to be very popular for people wanting to just switch off after E. There arent many (any that I personally have heard) of people having problems with it.

Zopiclone has listed as one of its affects "anxiety suppression". I for one have noticed this. When you have definitely stopped rolling, one or two should suppress the anxiety. I would strongly not recommend taking anymore if you are not receiving significant relief as it is not an anxiolytic!