• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Oxycodone - How long to dose before sex?

Oxycontin is THE WORST sexually de-habilitating drug/opiate for me. Its weird though, I never, ever used to get spontaneous erections and I mean NEVER but since ive been dependent on oxy I get them all the time :\

As for finishing off, heh, theres just no chance of it happening for me if ive had any amount of oxy in me at all throughout the day. Its like im almost numb down there and the boner is nothing sexual, its just my body saying that its not used to not doing it so much anymore so I guess im just letting that little bit of stress from my poor fella.

If your girl doesnt know you take oxy then I especially wouldnt wanna have sex while on it.

Good luck man, take one for the team lol

Go to sleep with the understanding that you're hitting it again in the morning! That's what all my nodder friends do.

Also ginkgo biloba helped me when I was having unrelated trouble with anorgasmia. Took 240mg, lasted 2 minutes flat. It increases bloodflow to the brain so everything is more sensitive.

god damn! some people like doing opiates to last a long time... for me it's just frustrating. guess i'm lucky but i can last a long while even sober.. so when i'm on opiates sex is not fun (well after the first hour) and i have to turn to the hand to get off >_<

dexamphetamine and oxycodone is a strange mix, after my car accident i was put on the oxys and morphine in hospital and at the same time popping 25mg of dex a day, the mix made me lose all sence of what i am, like melting away into the hospital bed forgetting where my body was. it was total mindfuck. i do not recomend mixing the two, or for that matter don't mix it with any stimulant. and just invest in a cock ring.

Oh yeah and do all opiates basically make it just as hard to preform?

No...opiates don't interfere with performance. I have had great sex after shooting heroin.

Popping an OC isn't going to effect your body's ability to have an erection. If it is, then there should be some other factors additionally effecting your body.

Don't blame the opioids dude. It's a simple case of 'can't get it up'!!

Agreed.

My reply and first post..

No...opiates don't interfere with performance. I have had great sex after shooting heroin.

Popping an OC isn't going to effect your body's ability to have an erection. If it is, then there should be some other factors additionally effecting your body.

Agreed.

I too agree to some extent.

After shooting both heroin and roxy's.. you ever notice sometimes your dick GETS HARD after the rush? I know that happens to me and most of the people I've done it with. So, that being said I doubt it is the opiates causing the sexual issues.

I dont have much experience eating oxy's, so I can not comment about oral consumption.

My take on the subject based on my own experience is that it is psychological. When on opiates your mind goes into a hole... a thinking hole, a feel good hole. It's not thinking about keeping blood flowing to specific places in the body.. (i.e. penis)

I find it easier to have sex after pushing "H" than with "blues", aka 30MG Roxy's. I still have a hard time getting off.. and sometimes not at all. And the withdrawal from "H" is soo much more tolerable than the latter.

Being TIRED has a lot to do with it and when your mind isnt thinking.. "oh ya, I need to pump blood to the dick," it's enjoying the buzz.

I get the same sexual side-effects sometimes from doing too much Benzo's as well, even though they make me horny. But again, I think it has something to do with your brain running off and thinking of other things rather than the sex at hand.

Sorry if I went a little off topic.

This is my first thread here.. so I would also like to say hello and give a warm welcome to everyone.

[Shovelist]

Try lowering your dose, or dosing right before with a substantial break in between doses. That or like you said, abstain for as long as possible...

I would normally give it a couple of hours between dosing (20mg at most or i couldnt do it at all) and sex ethier that or immediatley before hand. It took a a fair few tries to find the balanace and lead to upset girl and an upset me to, but when it works my God you can rock her universe no doubt.

Sex issues was the entire reason I stopped doing 30mg Roxy's.

... then the withdrawal happened.

I wasnt addicted when i only did it once a night... once I started pushing in the morning, thats when it was all over and grabbed me by the balls.

Damn this thread is like a total mixed bag lol, half the guys in here have limp ass dope dicks and the other half last for hours. Whenever I'm getting with a gurl I always make sure to snort a lil oxy, toss it with some of them bars and you end up rocking out for hours. Or at least it seems that way, I never look at the clock lol...she seems to enjoy it tho

Agreed.

bullshit opiates have a clear impact

Everyone reacts to each drug differently, which is why doctors are called "practicing doctors".

Plus there is a strong factor regarding side-fx between orally taking pills or IV. IMO

look moron you're wrong

I'm seeing people say things that go both ways.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that you're wrong, but I'll quote this:

Damn this thread is like a total mixed bag lol, half the guys in here have limp ass dope dicks and the other half last for hours.

...and this...

get some e.d. meds

If that doesn't satisfy you, then I'll guess that it might have something to do with level of dependency (or lack thereof). It could also have something to do with the fact that many people who are addicted to heroin probably don't have the correct level of blood sugar, and when going from craving to an instant rush, the body may not be willing to support an erection.

I sniffed dope for over 6 months, and shot it a handful of times...it never interfered and sex was amazing.

My last guess for the difference between people would probably be the fact that everyone's different. Some people get limp from taking adderall, yet I know people who say they only get horny from taking it.

To say someone "look moron you're wrong" is quite immature, which is why I quoted what I did first, because that'll probably apply for at least some of the posters in this thread (especially to those who think all get limp on any opiate)

^triiper was responding to a post by HEYDudes that has been unapproved