• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone alternative to MDMA

juninho999

Greenlighter
At the weekend I had the pleasure of trying methylone for the first time.

I must admit I didn't really expect much from this still legal chemical (well not specifically illegal in the UK).

However I was shocked by it's similarity to MDMA albeit without the rushes and the overall head change of mdma.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying it's as good as mdma but its a million times nicer than the piparazines that seem to be everywhere in the UK ecstasy market.

I'm really surprised that this chemical hasn't took off, especially with the shortage of mdma on the market.

At the right doseage it gives you all the 'nice' feelings of E and makes you noticeably more sociable, although strangely you maintain a surprisingly clear headspace, so much so you can easily hide the fact that your on it.

I also found it very euphoric, not as euphoric as mdma (but not far off) but more constant rather than coming in waves like mdma does.

Ive been a big lover of mdma for many years and if someone had given me a pill with this stuff in it and I didn't know what was in it, I would not have been dissapointed (as I always am with pipes) and would guessed that it contained a reasonable dose of mdma.

Just wondered whether any other mdma users have experienced this chemical and what are your opinions on it.

I didnt have the chance to find some yet, but I have read alot about it and im definately curious to try it once so keep the stories comin :)

I have only had one experience with methylone and sadly it was not a breakthrough experience. My husband has mixed it with mdma before and had great success, he said that there was definitely positive synergy between the two drugs.

haven't tried methylone but HAVE tried mephedrone. Was very impressed. To the point where I'd be thinking in my head "omg this can be legally purchased - I never have to worry about mdma availability again because I can just use this when I'm low on supplies"

Ah, the methcathinone analogue of MDMA.

I've never tried it either, but friends who have taken it say that the effects don't last nearly as long as MDMA, and there seems to be much more of a "fiending" component to it. And, repeated doses tend to not extend the empathogenic qualities. Instead, it becomes more of a stimulant high. Your mileage may vary though - a lot of people like this stuff.

And, since methylone is an analogue, it's technically illegal under the Analogue Act in the US.

But, indeed, what isn't illegal under the Analogue Act...

Curious about methylone and mephedrone combinations?!? Has anyone had any? Dosages? Any info would be helpful!!

you maintain a surprisingly clear headspace, so much so you can easily hide the fact that your on it.

interesting . will u still have any changes on the pupils ?
that thing about being an analogue, how far it gets? all the effects but dimmed?
what about the comedown and next day ?

Curious about methylone and mephedrone combinations?!? Has anyone had any? Dosages? Any info would be helpful!!

I believe mephedrone has shown some indications of cardiotoxicity.

It might not be safe to use in combination until we know a bit more about the drug.

IF said:
I've never tried it either, but friends who have taken it say that the effects don't last nearly as long as MDMA, and there seems to be much more of a "fiending" component to it. And, repeated doses tend to not extend the empathogenic qualities.

You'll have to keep in mind that one of these friends tends to do poorly with DARIs and in general short-acting stimulants. This might explain why he finds M1 unfulfilling while others might not. But you're right about the combo thing. :)

ebola

So what is a good dose of Methylone? Also What would one expect to pay for it? Does it sell by the gram or how is it sold?

It sold by the gram, or less commonly in capsules, and a good dose is approx. 150mg. Pretty sure price discussion isn't allowed in this forum, try your regional drug discussion forum.

^The consensus is that oral dosing yields much more pleasant effects.

I've tried m1 and mephedrone, not in combination though. I only got to do m1 once but I plan to acquire more of it and perhaps try that combo.

I have pure molly on hand and I have to say it is way better than mephedrone for many reasons, but it has a downside of being very draining. Meph for me doesn't have a crash like molly does. I'm trying to figure out how to best dose molly so that it isn't so crashy, don't get me wrong the hangover/afterglow is almost as good as the trip, but I can't have any responsibilities laid out for the next day as I'm way too tired to do anything but watch TV or read a book or something, whereas with meph I can wake up the next day and be fully active in my daily activities.

Molly is better for showing you how to find your own inner happiness, and meph is more synthetic in nature and more of a stimulant. I made the mistake of comboing meph and molly and while the meph was in my system I had horrible jaw clenching, whereas the clenching is pretty much non-existent with either of them alone.

I really want to try more m1 though, will have to grab some as I have recently discovered a few places selling it, but I have to wait on it as my budget for drugs was spent before I found those sites.

When I did methylone, I railed 200mgs and that was more than enough. Very genuine and cuddly for me. I enjoyed it quite a bit =)

In the UK, Methylone is illegal since the 16/04/2010 revision of the misuse of drugs act.