• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone alternative to MDMA

Proper methylone dose is atleast 400mg

Its pointless to combine with mephedrone..your better off just taking more methylone(youll get the negative effects like you would from taking too much mephedrone, and probably fiend pretty hard)

Its very close to mdma when combined with butylone

I used to binge on this stuff pretty hard:)

Proper methylone dose is atleast 400mg

Please No one take 400mg of methylone if you are trying it for the first time.

I would start with no higher than 200mg, and 150mg is even more advisable.
You can always top up or take more the next time if it wasnt enough, but you cant untake it if it was too much.

Be safe.

Methylone appears unavailable in UK due to CathinoNe legislation. It was fantastic. So to MDPV.
Unless someone knows different?

^Both unavailable (at least, unavailable from internet vendors), both class B.

i tried m1 quite a few times, great stuff, was before it was illegal, couldnt believe it was legal and i could buy it off the internet!! Great!!!!!!!!!!!

is it better than say mephedrone?

I havent tried either yet, I need a realibe website so I can purcahse with out any worry as I have built up an excastay addction well kind of.

It is pretty cool...mephedrone is a bit more fun IMO but mephedrone is getting really hard to find in the US right now. Takes a bit more to hit the same plateaus with m1 as with meph.

Methylone is great, however you will get far less out of it if you do mephedrone regularly as their is cross tolerance.

I favour large oral doses of around 300 mg and finds this brings up a mild MDMA like effect, (far better than benzo fury) with euphoria, gurning and and a craving for social interaction.

On the downside the effects are relatively short lasting and the comedown is often quite severe, particularly after large dose with severe headaches something to be aware of.

I often find, as with mephedrone, that I develop a cold in the days after a heavy session.

haven't tried methylone but HAVE tried mephedrone. Was very impressed. To the point where I'd be thinking in my head "omg this can be legally purchased - I never have to worry about mdma availability again because I can just use this when I'm low on supplies"

I've tried Meph & although not quite the same as Mandy or pills was a very good substitute, as now virtually impossible to get real MDMA from my neck of the woods now it's all pips, so was gutted wen it was banned, have nothing now! :(

^Look a bit harder, the drought's over, there's MDMA in the UK again.

^Look a bit harder, the drought's over, there's MDMA in the UK again.

Maybe, but I can't find any anywhere - have enough contacts but they only ever have pipes or similar. Why do ppl keep buying this shite? i will only ever happily buy sumthing now if it's at least £50 for 1g mD or £5 per pill. Anything leass than that means trouble!

i will only ever happily buy sumthing now if it's at least £50 for 1g mD or £5 per pill. Anything leass than that means trouble!

If you were ever getting good molly/pills for less, count yourself lucky!

Are you guys kidding? There's banging MDMA around right now at cheaper prices than that.

Are you guys kidding? There's banging MDMA around right now at cheaper prices than that.

Ah, but is it actually the real deal (gurning luvd up, rolling eyes etc) or 'similar' substitute like MDEA that just gives u a caffine buzz?