• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DXM/300 mgs) - Inexperienced - Is God schizophrenic?

Blurpinkle

Bluelighter
Ok lemme get this trip report before I lose the memories.. it is starting to get fuzzy now so I will type quickly. 2:22am now started at about 9pm.

So I am kind of sick with a sore throat and cough, I normally never get over the counter drugs but I am feeling crappy for two days so I go. I see the DXM only 15mg caps and I think... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm kinda bored. Maybe I'll try the dxm thing again.

I have tried it two times before, and I didn't like it, but I keep thinking maybe that will change. I down a bottle of 20 caps.. (300 mg) at around 9pm tonight wondering if maybe I should have done two.. maybe that's the issue.

An hour goes by and the pressurized humming starts.

"Oh. This feeling again. Yep. I definitely remember this and that I don't like it," I say to myself as I start to feel like a pressurized balloon. I have only ever dosed at the first level, and this is basically what I get:

An uncomfortable pressurized feeling. I swishy wishy increase in sound and a sort of tinnitus buzzing in my ears and sensitivity that is not so pleasant, that and the usual weight gravity distortion and general slogginess. It's slightly interesting but mostly unpleasant. DXM sucks.

I go to the bathroom and I am mumbling to myself about how I am stupid for doing this again. Maybe i should have done 2 bottles and gone for 600 mg because this level is just poop, but then I worry if this is poop, 600mg will be poop x2.

1:45 after ingestion:

I slog bog back to my bed and wrap myself up like a pinto bean in a blanket at about , and that is when I entered the worm hole.

As I have said, there was nothing really that interesting, pleasurable, or useful about my trip so far, but while being wrapped up in the blanket and closing my eyes, I experience a very interesting feeling of my body flying around in some sort of a space tube. I am thinking to myself "well at least this is sort of interesting instead of all the crappy twisty drunk feelings," and I open my eyes to look around and instantly I zap back into norm space and it stops and I feel unpleasant again.

"Hmmm. Interesting. Oh well." I think and I close my eyes again, this time planning to just stay in bed and see where this tube takes me.

The feeling returns, and it is very real. My body is lowered into some container, spun around, I really feel all these different forces - and then some sort of aiming, and zooooom - space ride through some worm hole tube. I am fascinated by the feeling and won't open my eyes because I know if I do and see my studio apt I will destroy my tube ride and go back into the yuck.

Things seem to get a little more intense, and I start to forget that I am keeping my eyes closed to the real world and just letting my thoughts go, it starts to get more realistic feeling - but I still know this is dxm that I don't like.

Smuddge... my tube lands in... dirt? I can see this dirt and smell it, there are caverns. I am inside some sort of an ant farm type structure and ant like creatures go by me and my energy feels somewhat ant like but I am not afraid of it, it's kind of funny. I think something along the lines of "hey there fellow energy creature, I am on DXM now and I don't really like it but at least I am having this slightly fascinating little journey and meeting you and I remember that we are all energy so that's one positive aspect of it."

I know it sounds hokey but this is really the conversation I was having with this thing and I was in this floaty hypnogogic state. The energy ant creature directs me to another set of tubes and boom - I'm off again.

Things get a little fuzzy here as I kept going into strange different energy environments and having similar experiences, then I would remember I was on dxm and see if I could wake up but it took a lot of energy and I was really tired and I was able to wake up a few times but then the unpleasantness of the waking dxm trip would hit me (about 2 hours 30 mins in) and I would be upset and close my eyes again and enter a new experience. It was like a lucid dream but it had a dxm damper clamper on it even in the dream and I kept laughing at how I didn't like the dxm feeling but this lucid journey was at least interesting.

So finally I come to this interesting group of beings and I am talking to them about oneness and that I like knowing I am one with all and individual at the same time but I think earth is set up a bit harshly.

"Why do you think this?" they ask me. Very polite creatures and they sense the concern in my vibration.

"Well so many people are caught up in illusions that are painful for them not creative or productive," I say.

"Such as?" the creatures ask me.

"Oh there are so many things," I say. "Like age.. why do we have age? It is so clear to me we are unlimited energy yet so many get caught in the age limitations and get sad that they are 'old' and what not."

"Age is only for people, and you are much more than a person, as are all those having the earth experience. Age is part of the game, do not fret over it, you chose to partake of it, and it is really only a time game there."

"But it feels so real, even the most advanced aware person can keep getting lost."

"You wanted to be lost for a time," say the creatures.

"Isn't there a place where once can grow and expand without the feeling of 'age' or the negative effects of it?" asked them.

"There are many. Things are always growing and expanding, but 'age' as you refer to it is but a game. Every day your consciousness puts on a new Halloween mask in the earth sphere."

"How do you know about Halloween?" I ask.

"Easily, you are thinking about it. How do you think we are communicating now?"

"Are you real in any sense or is this just me completely talking to myself? Is God just a schizophrenic to keep from being aware that he.. or she.. or it's the only thing that is, and that is why we are all here thinking we are separate?"

The creature laughs at this one rather loudly.

"Hahaha! That is one way of looking at it but I would not worry about it. We are as real as you are. You should go back now!"

Then pffft zap.

Here I am.

In the Blurpinkle light.

I think I should have done two bottles... I would have liked to continue the conversation. I really do not like the feeling though, I feel icky.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dxm
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_positive
exptype_bodyload
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice man, that's a really cool trip report. You say you got these effects from only 300 mg? What do you weigh?

I happen to love DXM (because of experiences like this), but to each their own. :)

Cool little experience on 300mg.... =) Thanks for sharing!
I've got a Zicam spray bottle laying around with 390mg in it... I'm just not sure if I really want to down that liquid... I just read a thread about a guy barfing after trying to drink that shit..

Cool stuff man, that is how dissociatives are supposed to be done! Lie down in bed, dark room, and close your eyes. With DXM of course, this is after the initial nausea, you don't really want to be in your bed if you start puking, but once that passes get into bed and trip properly!

One time on DXM I was lying in bed and envisioned there was a sort of classy party going on in my room. I was mingling and chatting shit with probably 8 people gathered in my room all drinking cognac. Anyways one of them goes to light a cigarette and I told him he had to smoke outside, as the smell may alert my parents. At this point I came to and realized WTF was going on, lol. And that was only 300mg also. Only weighed 130lbs at the time, but still, pretty intense for 300mg. Never really got anything that realistic before, or after, even with Ketamine, it never came close to that sort of delusion, more just the worm hole you were talking of. Always went on a roller coaster ride with K.

This is a great trip report. I love the freeing feelings of DXM.

I love ALL the feelings of DXM, actually.

Hmmm. Would it be bad to do another DXM trip tonight after doing it twice already this week?

^ BTW, I'm the guy that barfes after trying to drink Zican and I figured out a trick. It's not so much the taste that sucks, but the consistency. It went down MUCH easier with a 1:1 water ratio.

So try it!

Yeah you gotta dilute that zicam.

Interesting. You do need to try to get comfortable early to get your mindset in the right place.

Glad you managed something worthwhile. Its been a little while since I've hit the dex. I'm due.

Love this report. Very interesting to sit and think about. I always go into a psychedelic with a philosophic question.

Such an interesting trip report! Sounds like you got a lot of bang for your buck with the dosage, probably from your low tolerance after not trying it for a while though. DXM is great for pondering questions about time with, time is usually a strange subject.