• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Smoking Meth: Foil Vs Pipe

I know this is old but common a pipe is about 3-5$ here atleast and it makes it a proper experience foil is lame and unnecessary

Stupid phone sorry for the bump
*why would anyone want to use foil to smoke meth, it's wasteful and not conservant. I can understand not having money for a pipe but God damn grab a lightbulb! They work awesome and super efficient. The only excuse for using foil is because of not wanting to conceal a pipe, other than it's wasteful

Watching how much solidifies on the inside of the pipe and then thinking about all that on the inside of a straw is what stops me from using foil.

A used pipe can be hours of fun the morning after...

As for technique, it is always nice and slow.
You can reclaim what gets left behind in the straw too especially if you have a glass Tooter. But even if you use a plastic one you can use the same technique as smoking black or fet. You take you Tooter and pour about two fingers tall worth of 71% rubbing alcohol in it close both ends with your fingers and shake pour the liquid onto some foil then light the liquid on fire the alcohol will burn away and all that will be left is drug.