Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Mephedrone) +(Pregabalin) + (Alcohol )+ - New Experience - Waking Dreams

Audio Terrorist

Bluelighter
Alcohol - 16 cans of 4% Lager over 10-12 hours
Pregabalin - 900mg single dose
Mephedrone - 500mg (ish) split doses over 3-4 hours

I had some friends around so we got some beers in. After 4-5 cans I decided to have 900mg of Pregabalin. I am pretty experienced with this combo and usually have good experiences with it with beautiful closed eye visuals. I had some Mephedrone in and the plan was to save it for another day. Usually I check out combo reports/studies etc before I try it myself, I don't fancy ending up in hospital over something that could have been avoided if I had done minimal research. Anyway, you know how it goes, after 8-9 cans of beer and the Pregabalin starting to work the Mephedrone started calling. I'm sure anyone that has tried it knows how loud it can call =D and with the beers in me, I was confident I was going to be fine with the combo (Just the same as drunk people are confident they are OK to drive up until they mount the curb and run over innocent people :| ) I REALLY recommend people research combos before they do them but I'm afraid this was definitely a case of do as I say not as I do.

After I took the first dose of Mephedrone (150mg-ish), I felt great, the Pregabalin relaxation along with the Mephedrone euphoria. It was really good. My best friend (who no longer touches any drugs other than Alcohol and Nicotine due to a near death experience) also had a smaller dose after reading my experience I had on my first try (read here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=420910) He was very impressed with the experience as a whole and was very similar to my first experience.

Anyway, after I had come up I went to the toilet, and I could see cling film over the bowl. I thought one of my friends was playing a trick so I went to remove it but it wasn't there. I went for a piss and the whole time, I could see this cling film over the bowl with the wrinkles where it had wrapped and everything going right over the bowl but there really was nothing there. I didn't think too much of this until later that when I started answering peoples questions or getting involved in conversations that weren't happening. I would randomly come out with stuff, one being "Yeah, I think Cadbury's is the standard chocolate but there are better chocolate makers out there" To which my friends had no idea what I was talking about as they were talking about something totally different.

When I sat down I got what I would call an Opiate nod. It was VERY similar. My eyes were closed, I was dreaming but I was still 100% aware of people around me and what they were saying. The thing is, I didn't feel tired at all, in fact when I stood up I would be full of energy and really want to move around. At this point we decided to go for a walk, we saw 3 guys, one was laying on the floor with blood pouring out of his head, one with blood all over his face and the other looking really shaken. We went over to check on them, they said that some guys had pulled up in a car got out beat the fuck out of them and then just drove off. The empathy really kicked in from the Mephedrone then, I really felt for these guys. We phoned for an ambulance and waited with them until it arrived. I really couldn't believe that some arseholes would do that to someone they don't even know. Anyway, the ambulance went and the Mephedrone started to call so I had another dab and went to the shop to get some ciggies.

We went for a walk (we probably walked around 4-5 miles in total) and some crazy stuff was happening, I kept having something like hallucinations but more like waking dreams. At one point, I was shouting at Santa to come over (who I could really see) to meet a guy I was chatting to (Who didn't exist). My mates checked that I was OK, I felt fine, I just kept getting waves of weirdness. I would temporarily (for like 15-20 seconds) get really confused, things like I could hear people talking but I had no idea what the words meant.

We cut through a bit of waste land to get back to mine and my friend needed to take a leak. While he was, I had another one of my weird episodes. I was trying to open a cash register (that wasn't there) but couldn't so I went to lean on the desk that it was on (and obviously wasn't there) and fell straight into a thorn bush (I'm pretty scratched up now :eek: ) We finally got back to my house (alive amazingly :) ) and chilled for a little bit but then I started to get the nod again so I had to get up. I have some concrete slabs (about 30) stood up against a wall in my back garden ready for me to make a patio when the weather starts to get a little nicer. A couple of weeks ago I cut down a load of bramble bushes that are at the top of my garden where I want the patio to be. We decided that putting the slabs down over the area would stop the bushes growing back so we got to work. It was now 4am and I was still feeling good and had loads of energy although the euphoria of the Mephedrone (which had now run out) had gone.

After we had layed the slabs, we had a few more beers, had a little chat and by now it was 5:30am and I was finally feeling pretty tired so I decided I would go to sleep. I got to sleep easily and slept until 11:30am when my wife woke me up. I felt slightly groggy but this may have been more because of the walk, labour and lack of sleep rather than any drug use.

In all, it was a fun experience but I don't think I will be repeating it. I'm not sure if it was the combination of drugs that caused the hallucinations or if it was because I hadn't had any Pregabalin for a while and my tolerance had dropped. I'm pretty sure that the Mephedrone was in part at least responsible for the confusion because I had a similar experience all be it a less predominant one with Mephedrone alone.

Last edited:
Haha a little hard to read... Would u mind just dividing up the story into a few paragraphs? Some people have trouble reading long stuff like that. Beyond that, great trip report. Not really my drug of choice, but a really great report.

Haha a little hard to read... Would u mind just dividing up the story into a few paragraphs? Some people have trouble reading long stuff like that. Beyond that, great trip report. Not really my drug of choice, but a really great report.

can definitely relate to what your sayign audio terrorist. I tried mephedrone for the first time about a week ago, like wise I'd had a few beers. I didn't do much though, two grams between four of us. It was strange initally, like being hit by a wall after about five minutes after the first line. We all agreed it made us feel ridiculously happy and put us all ina really peaceful, producitve mood. Definitely giving us the same energy buzz as time flew by at an incredible pace. However, after a quick walk (somewhat stupidly) in the snow,the buzz for me had gone and we'd run out. I cannot explain how much of a craving this gave me, i was honestly prepared to drive anywhere to get that buzz again (which scared me).
Though when we'd all gone in at about 4am, I started to walk home with another of my friends that was also on it, the high still there for him though. Though walking through the snow I swear I could see small transparent figures and other visions that must have been due to the drug though my friend wasn't hallucinating at all. When I finally arrived home, I found I was locked out, and spent the night freezing in my car whilst not beign able to sleep.
All my friends said it had no come down, though the next day I felt wrecked, not tired but tottally horrible.
About three nights ago I did mephedrone agian. This time though I was very drunk, had already had a line of Ncap (or however you spell it) and by the end of the night had also blazed awasy an eighth. The effects we similar, somewhat exagerated though by the other substances. Though when the buzz had died, i didn't have a craving. At artound seven am, me and another friend stepped outside for a splif and to see the first sun rise of 2010. In front of my friends house is a feild and I cannot begin to describe the things I started to see. I had never fully experiance hallucinations before, apart from the first time on mephedrone. However what I was seeing, looked like something out of a film when someone is on LSD.
Cats the size of busses were rolling about, the trees shifted into dinosaur bones and started walking about, the woods next to the feild urned black and white like a chess board and there was a rabbit in a green suit that seemed to want to creep up on me. I was of course fascinated with this and stood there for an hour and a half completely absorbed by this feild. I asked the still awake friend to see if it was effecting him, he said he could see the black and white wood, though nothing else. He however hadnt been drinking. I also keep getting this desire to nod my head very vigurously to any beat.
Now I have done a little research into this drug I don't think I will be taking it agian, its made me suffer from nose bleeds and it takes a few days for it to fully ware off. We also all noticed it has effects on your cock when your on it ;) Apparently it hasn't been fully researched yet so God knows what the mental effects, long term, maybe? Two nights on it I think I will be ok if i leave it alone now. Though this is what i said the first time, and when your drunk, Jesus does it call to you.

Has anyone experienced long wavey 'snake' like hallucinations with mephedrone? They sort of shimmer and move around the room

What he says is true, but just with Mephedrone, it is completely possible to create entire world inside your mind, in a state not awake but not asleep.

ive done it, and im searching for others that have too, alcohol only takes you to sleep quicker.. but other than the severely detrimental effects on you your pancreas..
it really does open up your mind,

you just need to know how, its an extremely delicate process but i assure you as completely as a stranger can..

if there was anyone that could be classed as any kind of expert on this topic.. i would genuinely like to discuss these theory's i have.. only problem is that up to this point.. there's just me..

after a mephedrone and alcohol binge i slept on my bed and awoke into what i thought was a lucid dream. i dunno if it was or not. i awoke fully concious in my dream and was like, what the fuck? am i asleep or awake? and spent the next hour trying to wake up. then i woke up and thought i was still asleep