Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Real MDMA A Story on XTC Making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Innerself,
Thanks for the links. Hard to believe its 8 or so years old!!
Munt your quote is so relevant. Of course it's tragic when there are any deaths that are drug related, but 24 in the whole scheme of things?!?! I wonder over what time frame they had those figures. And in the U.S, how many deaths (let's assume over the same time frame they used - whatever that is -) are alcohol or gun related??
Unfortunately a very one-sided, biased presentation. I really do look forward to an open, honest Media report one of these days, not necessarily saying E is Good for you, but at least presenting more facts than myths. Wasn't there something about horse riding being as safe as pil popping recently?
As for Strike.... Oh Dear. As soon as he heard NBC wanted an interview, surely that should have set alarm bells ringing.
s.

^^^
yeah I actually read that report about horse riding being more dangerous then taking pills, yet it is a socially excepted form of recreation that no one even thinks twice about. In fact going swimming at the beach would be more dangerous too when you consider the amount of people injured or killed each year.

^ What would be more interesting would be if they could break it down into proportions, e.g. the proportion of MDMA users who are harmed vs some recreational activity users who are harmed. Would give a better picture I believe.

^ I don't think they will ever be able to do that because it would be too hard to know how many people took drugs, the quality etc to be able to compare. Even if you can get statistics they will most likely not be a true reflection of the true levels of usage. It's a shame really.

here's the real MDMA story - aint nothing in Oz for the next 3 months - unless somethin radical happens - get ready for the real drought.

Woot lucky I won't be taking anything and just studying... Look out speed because here I come lol. Bit unfortunate for everybody else though.

Sounds like a very smart and motivated guy, I'm sure some pharm company would love to snap him up if it weren't for the bad publicity, maybe he should change his name. If MDMA weren't illegal what he did wouldn't be much different from what most chemists in major pharm companies do.

here's the real MDMA story - aint nothing in Oz for the next 3 months - unless somethin radical happens - get ready for the real drought.

Fascinating to hear, I would ask for sources but generally these things shouldn't get them. We will see how it goes and I'm sure there will be plenty pills, just that even less of them will have MDMA.

But back on topic, this Strike character may be a clever chemist but he definitely needs a PR advisor.

He should get an award for being the worlds biggest idiot. Seriously he just brought the attention to himself, he should either kept his business and not manufacture or just manufacture and refuse to sell restricted chems to people. U cant do both cos that will happen.

interestingly, there is another Hobart Huson - an author and historian. (just google). I think it might be strike's grandfather but my interest level isn't strong enough to investigate further.

if only he'd had the good sense NOT to talk to NBC...

I got his Court trial documents as seen by the DEA and prosecutors eyes. They completely pawned poor Hobart in the trial and I'm surprised from the documents that his even going to see day light again (out of a prison cell). The Hive, methamphetamine people went to www.wetdreams.ws and the MDMA cooks went to www.drug-forums.com. There's also ChemHead which is like wetdreams and another MDMA cooking website.

For fuck sake your not the fucking master and know all of drug trends.

Edit- Directed towards nano

Last edited:
Thanks dude. I kind of thought that was me because I've been on this website for the whole day and on d-amphet. I've posted ridiculous amounts of bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.