Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Real MDMA A Story on XTC Making

Status
Not open for further replies.
and kids, so far, has anyone a single bit of info to disprove any of my statememnts? please do indulge me w/a bit more that penis envy, muchas gracias.

next thing i'll hear i guess is that 1,200 ug LSD tabs dont exist ;-)

I totally agree with your previous statement.. I've noticed the pills getting worse and worse over the past 5 months and I've also been noticing a growing abundance in the variety of LSD I get to pick from now. It's great.

well, guess what? EU is dry as, someone flexin on precursors, there's brown goo going around as 'MDMA freebase' hhah, there will not be any MDMA in Australia except for non-commercial / leftover / one-off stashes i predict now for 6 months.

good ship lollipop w/mucho white crystal which was sent to adress the issue has left port last week bye bye, no wife no horse no mustache.

good thing is there are substitutes which are more interesting and not as neurotixic as MDMA. and there will be a flood of potent cheap LSD in Oz to get all y'all of the 'biccies'.

Hope they make it down here lol

Yeah MDMA soon will be forgotten, quality is shit, too many fake ones and bloody expensive. Ive already forgoten them. Abusing somethin else now which kicks ass:)

and kids, so far, has anyone a single bit of info to disprove any of my statememnts? please do indulge me w/a bit more that penis envy, muchas gracias.

aw aint the internet just grand nana? you can pretend to be anyone you want and then have the pleasure to sit back and laugh at all the believers! it kinda reminds me of all those little rats following the pied piper!

i for one, when living as a bluelight in the cyber, silicon induced universe believe in the nana - the man with the power! but when I shut down my pc and start to breathe real oxygen......I simply call bullshit!

aw aint the internet just grand nana? you can pretend to be anyone you want and then have the pleasure to sit back and laugh at all the believers! it kinda reminds me of all those little rats following the pied piper!

i for one, when living as a bluelight in the cyber, silicon induced universe believe in the nana - the man with the power! but when I shut down my pc and start to breathe real oxygen......I simply call bullshit!

good sir, as spelling / reading comprehension appears not to be your strong suit, i'll use simpler terms:

1. i hide behind no mask, infact those attending the Basel 2008 World Psychedelics Forum - to which, incidently, i won tickets via a global vote may remember meeting a very real, maskless dr. nano.

2. my mission is DMT, MDMA crystal at 300mg puts me to sleep, thus i care naught for MDxx pseudoquasi muntoid wannabes with escapist desires - i merely inform, you can prove me wrong any time with evidence of any sort.

3. there once was this hedgehock who learned to breathe with his ass. to make the long story short, he sat down and suffocated. moral of the story, i hope, is selfevident...

Nice to see you back Nano, much more fun when your responding.

I am glad that I have little use for the little round things for the next few months . . .

good sir, as spelling / reading comprehension appears not to be your strong suit, i'll use simpler terms:

1. i hide behind no mask, infact those attending the Basel 2008 World Psychedelics Forum - to which, incidently, i won tickets via a global vote may remember meeting a very real, maskless dr. nano.

2. my mission is DMT, MDMA crystal at 300mg puts me to sleep, thus i care naught for MDxx pseudoquasi muntoid wannabes with escapist desires - i merely inform, you can prove me wrong any time with evidence of any sort.

3. there once was this hedgehock who learned to breathe with his ass. to make the long story short, he sat down and suffocated. moral of the story, i hope, is selfevident...

ah yes indeed old man, a winner you are! who am I to question one of the changa chain gang! please proceed to enlighten us all...

do you have a single piece of info to prove any of your statements? I see alot of speculation from you, thats about all.

and I have no problems scoring good qaulity MDMA, and in the next 6 months I know for a fact that I wont have a problem obtaining good biccies.

Oh yeah I saw 500 kilos of pure MDMA with my own eyes just yesterday, just came in off a ship from an overseas land (dont want to say to much if you know what I mean)8)8)8)8). Now, prove me wrong nano. How can you prove me wrong? I can say anything I want and you cant prove if its true or not. Much like everything you say, we cant prove you wrong. But I put it to you to prove yourself right.

And since you dont hide behind a mask and won tickets to Basel 2008 World Psychedelics Forum via a global vote you wont have any problems telling us who you are or what your credentials are.

FWIW A couple of months ago an old associate of mine was in Europe. Upon returning, his comments to me echoed completely what nano mentioned regarding precursors and the impending shortage of MDMA there...

And since you dont hide behind a mask and won tickets to Basel 2008 World Psychedelics Forum via a global vote you wont have any problems telling us who you are or what your credentials are.

If you're that keen to know...do your own homework.

The answer to his credentials might be right here on BL.

Search and you will find.

8o so could this impending worldwide drought of mdma, driven from the shortage of precursors, mean that a certain group is actually winning the "war against drugs".......?

8o could this lead to one of our beloved aussie native trees becoming very interesting to the world? could it lead to it's demise?

8o has the 'family' regrouped in this time of need to continue in the sharing of the sacrament?

8o the world is about to change one and all - through the point of a needle - this is the second coming!

picadore - your avatar! nice....

ughh nanobrain is trying to come off as one of those big-head fucking mdma producers and distributors up in euroland i.e. holland etc. that make tonnes of eccys each year. yeah right nanobrain, its time to come down now brutha bear! put down that pipe, get some sleep and get some anti-depressants into ya!

seriously though, its all about your connections. i mean, someone who was legitimately into drug making wouldnt be posting shit on a non-encrupted serrver here at bluelight. the best we got here is the occassional one-off backyard crank cook comin on here and blurtin shit out about where/when the best shit is at (obviously the cc hood!),
peace,

some interesting stuff in here for sure.

i reckon in as little as 5 yrs new "e" users will not even know what real mdma even feels like.

that is also interesting about our tree...i reckon we could see that.

i reckon in as little as 5 yrs new "e" users will not even know what real mdma even feels like.

I think it is already the case. Most people that take pills regularly are taking meth thinking its mdma.

Thats the funny thing about a black market nanobrain, what's available to one circuit isn't available to all, so to claim that the whole country is about to have a MDMA drought would be incredibly ignorant as it discounts all the smaller operations that are being conducted inside this country.

Based on what I'm currently experiencing I'd like to thank nano for his contribution.

Be careful out there kids - test what you buy.

ooh! ooh! can I play too? ok, I am now imagining that I have complete "uber" knowledge about every single illicit drug that has either been imported or manufactured or about to be imported or manufactured in australia! Just call me the ORACLE.....

pfft! come on dude, time to wipe that chin - holes are starting to appear in your words!

Your ignorance is as bad your humour. You have absolutely no idea of who this person is, bar an internet persona. Facts and evidence regarding his claims aren't needed when you are respected amongst those who care to know.

obtaining that level of intelligence across such a large geographical area and in what appears to be in a very timely manner.......{cough!} {cough!}

and lets not forget that this intelligence gathering process must have included interactions with all groups, ethnical backgrounds, gangs etc who drive the drugs out to the masses. This would take a level of trust and co-operation from all involved, again.....{cough!} {cough!}

furthermore, what purpose would it play by such a connected person coming onto a public forum, sprinkling their digital fingerprints everywhere and then releasing such privy information!

Where did he say that NO MDMA production would take place? If a small, clandestine lab was operating, which they PROBABLY are, then sure, a few thousand pills might get put out a month. We are talking NATIONAL demand here, thousands of pills a WEEKEND. I shouldn't need to spell it out anymore. The information nano offers is on the broader scale, open your eyes.

one thing I don't understand is that if he has access to the level of information that his posts implies and as uk_pman pointed out, the majority of this information is extremely difficult to prove/disprove - then why go shoot down ya creditability by claiming you know the contents of certain pills when fairly easy steps can be taken to disprove that - and disprove it did!

anyhoo, i want to believe in nana - I want to know that somewhere out in this vast brown land of ours, a masked man wearing his underpants on the outside is watching over us and fighting to restore the balance between good and evil! I like to think of him as......SUPER NANA! <3

Only difficult to prove to those who shouldn't be privy to such information. You seem rather immature and slightly annoyed at the fact that such information isn't available to your local 18 year old eccie dealer. Shame, really.

I am an old, banned user so therefore i imagine i will be deleted shortly, however i joined with this account to back nano's posts, which i've been reading for a good 3 years now. Don't come in here attempting to shoot down claims when you have nothing YOURSELF to back them up with.

Enjoy the shit pills.

:|

Based on what I'm currently experiencing I'd like to thank nano for his contribution.

Be careful out there kids - test what you buy.

Why quote me? Are you attempting to have a go at me on his behalf to try boost your ego? If so, do kindly refrain as if you read one of nano's posts Dr. nano even makes reference the smaller operations I was referring to in the form of non-commercial operations.

Your ignorance is as bad your humour. You have absolutely no idea of who this person is, bar an internet persona. Facts and evidence regarding his claims aren't needed when you are respected amongst those who care to know.

Where did he say that NO MDMA production would take place? If a small, clandestine lab was operating, which they PROBABLY are, then sure, a few thousand pills might get put out a month. We are talking NATIONAL demand here, thousands of pills a WEEKEND. I shouldn't need to spell it out anymore. The information nano offers is on the broader scale, open your eyes.

Only difficult to prove to those who shouldn't be privy to such information. You seem rather immature and slightly annoyed at the fact that such information isn't available to your local 18 year old eccie dealer. Shame, really.

I am an old, banned user so therefore i imagine i will be deleted shortly, however i joined with this account to back nano's posts, which i've been reading for a good 3 years now. Don't come in here attempting to shoot down claims when you have nothing YOURSELF to back them up with.

Enjoy the shit pills.

:|

ok - i appreciate your time! now get back into that gimp suit and back down the basement you go! and congratulations for reading for 3 years now....must have been an accomplishment for you! perhaps try counting next?

^MDMA withdrawal, the sharp edges?? oh, and the best new MD pilss pressed in 2009 are??? sorry, will have to get back to you on that one, professor....hmmm, just the fax, maam. ;-)

and SuperNana fears/wears no underwear, thank youz.

Status
Not open for further replies.