Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Real MDMA A Story on XTC Making

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah he will definately be watched like a hawk, but as long as he doesn't go selling chemicals to aspiring XTC chemists I cant see the harm in him getting The Hive up and running again. Unless that would be illegal?

It wouldn't be illegal but any community he pops up will have any of its memebrs investigated thoroughly and quickly. bad idea.

As someone who visited the place almost daily from its beginning, I can say that while Strike played a big part in the beginning, in the last years it was Rhodium and other admin who made the place what it was at its peak. Very few Hive posters know what happened to Rhodium. Anyway, there's no-way any drug chem site called 'the-hive' would start up again, the term is simply to widely known.

As mentioned, there are several other forums which discuss this type of material.

Last edited:
watching the videos right now...i'll edit this post after im done.

Edit: wow. someone who has that much knowledge, and then tryes to outfox so many people really had it coming to him. Sorry Strike, you may have been a genius, but you set yourself up by thinking you could manufacture and own a company. But hey, at least he put his sisters through college, so he wasn't all bad, but still, thinking you're going to have a huge operation and making it public = bonehead move.

Last edited:
As someone who visited the place almost daily from its beginning, I can say that while Strike played a big part in the beginning, in the last years it was Rhodium and other admin who made the place what it was at its peak. Very few Hive posters know what happened to Rhodium. Anyway, there's no-way any drug chem site called 'the-hive' would start up again, the term is simply to widely known.

As mentioned, there are several other forums which discuss this type of material. The 'darker shade of this forum' is a good place to start if such discussions are your interest.

I remember your name from The Hive. Weren't really a favourable poster among the Americans like geezmeister, Android and placebo, but nonetheless a fellow OzBee.

Goddamnit, Strike KNEW he was going to be arrested, it was just a matter of WHEN. Do you think he would of just settle as going down as another drug-cook? No! He has got people talking about him today on an Australian drug website. He wanted to reveal himself to his fellow comrade.

I have no idea. You might ask one of the people who posts in Advanced DD, who also posts there.

Last edited:
Dude, no search responses came up for anything drugchemistry-related in either bluelight.ru and Google.

For fuck sake your not the fucking master and know all of drug trends.

Edit- Directed towards nano

i truly hope you can prove me wrong in re MDMA. in the meantime, please make sure to enjoy the trash piperazine 'biccies'.

i don't know, the beans around at the moment seem to be very nice and in good supply!

especially the white e's (clean MDA pill) & pink jesus fish (high MDXX - dare to double up these babies!)

i don't know, the beans around at the moment seem to be very nice and in good supply!

especially the white e's (clean MDA pill) & pink jesus fish (high MDXX - dare to double up these babies!)

yyeh, i dear you too. these fish are notorious high load speedbombs w/just enough k to puke, 0 mdxx. double-2 days no sleep. white e's are caffein light.

500000 blue cherries pressed, gone in 2 weeks, now that was a pill that leftn no doubts....

yyeh, i dear you too. these fish are notorious high load speedbombs w/just enough k to puke, 0 mdxx. double-2 days no sleep. white e's are caffein light......

ooh! ooh! can I play too? ok, I am now imagining that I have complete "uber" knowledge about every single illicit drug that has either been imported or manufactured or about to be imported or manufactured in australia! Just call me the ORACLE.....

pfft! come on dude, time to wipe that chin - holes are starting to appear in your words!

You need a full paint set to get the real picture ;) Unless you have evidence that all is not as it seems, I suggest being thankful for small offerings.

Thats the funny thing about a black market nanobrain, what's available to one circuit isn't available to all, so to claim that the whole country is about to have a MDMA drought would be incredibly ignorant as it discounts all the smaller operations that are being conducted inside this country.
While I give you credit that you obviously know your stuff and a lot more then most people should its arrogant to assume the whole country only has access to the widely distributed MDMA/presses.

dont get me wrong I enjoy reading most of nanna's posts and he has an obvious level of knowledge but when it comes to blanket statements like this I think the chest is puffed out a little too far!

but hey, the best thing is that I have learned a few new things today - caffeine also makes you gurn, raises your body temp, gives you nystagmus, gives you a limp dick, makes you feel groovy and somehow gives you that after pill glow and taste in stomach! Oh and both caffeine & meth somehow test positive for MDXX...we live in a strange world!

Oh and both caffeine & meth somehow test positive for MDXX...we live in a strange world!

If you're referring to pill testers I assure you pure caffeine or meth doesn't give an MDMA result. If you mean when mixed together with MDMA I agree with you with you on the caffeine, and to a lesser degree on the meth/MDMA combo. Depending upon how much meth is present, Mandelin usually indicates meth (green-blue) very quickly whereas the purple-black reaction colour of MDMA takes a bit longer to form. It's not fool proof, but if you're experienced with the testers, you should detect the difference between meth/MDMA and MDMA only.

^^^
I tested filenet's last quote and it appeared to have very high levels of sarcasm phase, I dont think he actually beleived what he was saying :)

And Nano I notice that you pull alot of figures and numbers out of your head in relation to current drug trends. You seem to be privy to information that only a drug lord or a copper in the drug squad could know or pretend to know. Your not fooling many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.